Can height save low tier normies like me?

High tier normie from what I can see here. Pretty-boy cute.

Is the hair a product of quarantine? Because you're not making use of your pretty-boy face with that shit.

I need something closer to be honest with your eyes looking into the lens, otherwise this is impossible to be accurate. Acne doesn't make you below average looking. Your features are still there.

Your face and frame are fine based on this evidence. Come just half a foot closer to mirror and open eyes while looking straight ahead. You look like you're bloated in the face.
I'm not bloated I just have 0 bones in my face. I always look like that. Also the hair is because I have a huge asian forehead (damn near nw2) and a very small jaw so it looks retarded. Also my dad beat my face in at age 8 so I'm assymetrical as fuck, most noticably in my eyebrows as one is higher than the other.

It's pretty over tbh I'm just gonna gymcel and see if that helps at all. My face is a lost cause as I'm recessed as fuck and my dad sealed my fate by beating my bloody and giving me a deviated septum. I will get surgery for it when I can afford it though.

let me guess, your mom is the Asian?

I don’t think so tbh. Maybe 10 years ago yea but foids standards are just to ridiculous now thanks to kikes. 10 years ago being 6’4” and nomdeformed was enough but now it’s just ridiculous

gymcel and get out of this website before you develop BDD

what do u mean by frauding his bite ? i have an overbite too
like, correcting the bite, how it should've been. your molars won't be together and that is the only problem so i suggest you only fraud (jut) in public.

Are you actually a hapa what is your ancestry

I am jealous of 6"4 height. (I am 6"0) Trying to heightmax but i don't think its going to happen

Yeah but you are closer to high-tier normie than low-tier normie imo. Normie tbh

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Genioplasty and invisalign for one thing tbh

delete pics???

also fuck you I've made like 30 threads asking for help on acne it's not like I'm not trying. It's fucking hormonal I can't do shit legit nothing fucking works. It's like telling a dying cancer patient they are retarded for not fixing it.

Bro I LITERALLY would kill for your height!:cry:

+ Just go see a dermatologist and ask him what causes the acne

some chin and acutane

• Woah
Reactions: Tyronecell
View attachment 460648

View attachment 460649

I am low tier normie and have kinda shit frame (probably average tbh)

Will height save me I am just under 6'4" in the morning
Fixing your bite could improve symmetry, Jaw, lip placement, and lip width. If you chewed with your incisors after realignment you could rotate your maxilla after a while. That'd ascend you pretty hard and depending on your age or if you have TMJ you could insurance to pay for a large portion.