can her pupils dilate with her not being attracted?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
im uncomfortable with eye contact when talking to girls, but have started trying to prolong it and sort of stare at them in the eyes lol, have them look away first rather than me. i noticed her pupils were dilated tho when i was conversing with her. idk if she likes me, maybe it was just coz i was making her nervous? she also stares back for just as long as me, so i look away occasionally. shes average looking but rlly good personality and body so i might make further moves. she laughs when i speak quite often. i dont hunter eye squint when i look at her btw as i think its aspie, i relax my eyes and try to get zurzolo dark triad look with a bit of sclera show. but idk if that works for nctcels like me, maybe pctcels only so i should just look at her normally perhaps. im about 2 inches taller than her.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nims and ascension
i noticed her pupils were dilated tho when i was conversing with her
This is aspie af.

As for your question tho pupiles can dilate for many reasons, I wouldnt form your opinion about someone based on it as its very variable if you think she likes you and you like her just ask.

My pupils are constantly dilated.

she also stares back for just as long as me
she laughs when i speak quite often
These are good signs tho, she probably likes you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
OP staring into her pupils like

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, DHTrash, datboijj and 3 others
otehr things can cause it.

BUT if there not dilated at all, well sorry buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Maybe it was night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
nah bro she was just high af

• +1