• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, 000 and Lux

• JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 9344, Oculorum and 1 other person
better off doing long term PE or blast dht if your still in puberty

Yes

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
yeah i've read about HGH users experiencing dick growth.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
depends on ur age, but i think so

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SPFromNY914
I think HGH + bathmate + extender would definitely add size. Tbh my flaccid size grew from just a bit of jelqing + bathmate, my dick hang is way better now.

I think we srsly need a Distraction Osteogenesis for dick extending rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Be_ConfidentBro, QuadraMadra and 2 others
Bathmate and jelquing have worked well for me. I have some slight discoloration but the size gains have been pretty noticeable after only 2 months of use

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Be_ConfidentBro and SoyGune
Bathmate and jelquing have worked well for me. I have some slight discoloration but the size gains have been pretty noticeable after only 2 months of use
How much? I'm tryna get to 6.5 I'm at 5.9 rn

How much? I'm tryna get to 6.5 I'm at 5.9 rn
dont jelq nigga, that shit will fuck you up. bathmate is also useless for length, it might increase girth long term (we talking 0.5" after using it everyday for 2 years). bathmate is good for a temporary length and girth boost tho.

there are far more efficient methods for dickmaxing, both length and girth, than jelqing. visit /r/ajelqforyou and read their guide. they are very kind and welcoming, theyve helped me a lot in the past.

dont do it if youre under 18 tho, it might fuck up your natural penis growth. if youre under 18 youre better off blasting dht + aromatase inhibitor + hgh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bruh3610 and SPFromNY914
dont jelq nigga, that shit will fuck you up. bathmate is also useless for length, it might increase girth long term (we talking 0.5" after using it everyday for 2 years). bathmate is good for a temporary length and girth boost tho.

there are far more efficient methods for dickmaxing, both length and girth, than jelqing. visit /r/ajelqforyou and read their guide. they are very kind and welcoming, theyve helped me a lot in the past.

dont do it if youre under 18 tho, it might fuck up your natural penis growth. if youre under 18 youre better off blasting dht + aromatase inhibitor + hgh.
Damn when did they decide jelqing was bad? I’ve been doing that 90 day beginner routine which is jelqing and the manual stretches... what’s the better thing to do now?

Damn when did they decide jelqing was bad? I’ve been doing that 90 day beginner routine which is jelqing and the manual stretches... what’s the better thing to do now?
idk, ever since i first started doing pe though they havent been big fans. i personally did sts stretches and heat only and grew from 6.5 to 8 (at 100% erection, im aroundd 7.75" hard without it tho). there are other routines and exercises as well, just browse the forum wiki

idk, ever since i first started doing pe though they havent been big fans. i personally did sts stretches and heat only and grew from 6.5 to 8 (at 100% erection, im aroundd 7.75" hard without it tho). there are other routines and exercises as well, just browse the forum wiki
Why do you hate me