Hgh and no height growth

Once again. There are no studies on healthy men that show they benefit from hgh. This forum is delusional if they think genetics can be cheated by taking one or two drugs.
Why do people who get brain cancer and produce more hgh grow 40cm+?

wdym they scam occasionally. I have not heard of this
QSC selectively scams its customers, favoring those who regularly place large orders while neglecting or misleading others. Users with negative experiences are often silenced or their complaints are downplayed.

Screenshot 20230807 133707 Proton Mail

Anyone ordering from QSC risks being scammed. Regardless of the form, whether it's due to a minor error at a packing station or issues with package size, QSC is not held liable due to its terms and conditions.

There are questions about whether items were ever included in the packages. Packages sent via NL, where drugs are heavily imported, often go missing despite customers paying for alternative routes and it's shrugged off as an accident.

Sometimes packages are undelivered due to poor handwriting, a problem that could be avoided if the Chinese team used computers to ensure legible writing.

Since the beginning, ordering from QSC has been risky. MesoRX allows such comments to be permanently removed for a fee.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
mathis
from ur opinion
is heightmaxxing a cope?
i still want to take ai tho to keep estrogen in control
what about hgh?
neither hgh or ai’s will make you grow like you expect
The reason behind that is very simple
Hgh speed up growth plates closure and ai’s slow down bones growth. Results are going to be small if you are lucky.
You’ll get better results with naturals compouds
I grew crazy with them but i wont leak it
At least for now

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
If you take HGH but shit diet, shit sleep, shit everything no wonder you didn't grow
try adding sprints daily (not kidding)

178cm isnt that bad of a height
it's a good height but if you spent thousand in hgh then it's a dogshit height. Didn't read all thread but i think you just didn't respond to it cause of genetic so it's a good height don't stress yourself, you will just get height mogged by 5'9 nigger with some basic heightfrauding protocol jfl