Hgh and no height growth

Average igf1 while on hgh is 1100,estrodial of 13 because of ai,1,5 years later on and off and almost no growth,plates xrayed and open but still no growth😭
Allat just to grow less than me with natural shits

Allat just to grow less than me with natural shits
mathis
from ur opinion
is heightmaxxing a cope?
i still want to take ai tho to keep estrogen in control
what about hgh?

As i said multiple times

Higher hgh dont equals more GROWTH

The growth process of the body is much more deeply complex , do you think increasing a single hormone will cause you to grow more?

T H I N K
In studies, 0.2 iu*kg is used and this corresponds to 12 iu for me, but while I am using 6.6 iu, my IGF 1 level is 500 and I see that it is 500 in studies, should I not increase it further?

In studies, 0.2 iu*kg is used and this corresponds to 12 iu for me, but while I am using 6.6 iu, my IGF 1 level is 500 and I see that it is 500 in studies, should I not increase it further?
iu of what
r-hgh is not the same as pharma grade hgh

My igf1 is 1100 on 8iu lmao

i dont belive this unfortunately
theres a reason why pharma grade is expensive
i use pharma grade bro and its rHgh there isnt straitght hgh

At this point your shit was probably bunk. There were people who did only hgh alone and grew more than you in less than a year
while his igf1 1100 therearent any posible that hgh fake

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Average igf1 while on hgh is 1100,estrodial of 13 because of ai,1,5 years later on and off and almost no growth,plates xrayed and open but still no growth😭
Response to HGH is genetic. There is nothing you can do besides keep going and going. However, the longer you use HGH, the higher the possibility of running into deleterious side effects. At your stage of things, there wouldn't be much point of continuing to push your IGF-1 levels even higher, but you could if you wanted to. Thyroid meds wouldn't even work in your case with your IGF-1 being so high, it would be pointless.

Height growth happens in linear phases, so all you have to do is be patient and wait until that growth phase happens. You can't rush the process if you are already doing everything perfectly. Unless some other blood markers that you aren't disclosing are causing lack of results, I wouldn't worry too much.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, MTMM and Vanilla
As i said multiple times

Higher hgh dont equals more GROWTH

The growth process of the body is much more deeply complex , do you think increasing a single hormone will cause you to grow more?

T H I N K
Yup, this is my exact thought process as well. Having insanely high IGF-1 levels and low estradiol levels aren't the only prerequisites to growing taller. Multiple factors go into it, but at least when you have those two fulfilled, you can rest easy mentally.

There a statistical correlation between higher IGF-1 and taller height but tall height stems from multiple different things and many of which have nothing to do with your IGF-1 levels. There's also the genetic component as well. Everyone's bodies have different thresholds and numbers it needs to produce a specific result. But it's not like we can find it out. And clearly, if at 1100 IGF-1 and open growth plates, you aren't growing, you have to either try to look elsewhere for a solution or just keep going. Typically, the body will grow to that time of stimulus, we just don't have a predetermined time.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Donkeyballs, MTMM and 1 other person
Response to HGH is genetic. There is nothing you can do besides keep going and going. However, the longer you use HGH, the higher the possibility of running into deleterious side effects. At your stage of things, there wouldn't be much point of continuing to push your IGF-1 levels even higher, but you could if you wanted to. Thyroid meds wouldn't even work in your case with your IGF-1 being so high, it would be pointless.

Height growth happens in linear phases, so all you have to do is be patient and wait until that growth phase happens. You can't rush the process if you are already doing everything perfectly. Unless some other blood markers that you aren't disclosing are causing lack of results, I wouldn't worry too much.
You can't rush the process if you are already doing everything perfectly
what do you mean by this?
whats there do to perfectly cuz at least if im not injecting exogenous amonts of hgh from the outside, at least have the basics on point.

You can't rush the process if you are already doing everything perfectly
what do you mean by this?
whats there do to perfectly cuz at least if im not injecting exogenous amonts of hgh from the outside, at least have the basics on point.
Well, what I mean by perfectly, is like in the most basic sense, is that OP knows he has open growth plates, OP is taking real HGH, OP has IGF-1 levels that are similar to growth hormone levels showcased by pubertal children, OP has estradiol levels in the range of prepubertal children. This for most people would be perfect, as this has set a good environment to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Well, what I mean by perfectly, is like in the most basic sense, is that OP knows he has open growth plates, OP is taking real HGH, OP has IGF-1 levels that are similar to growth hormone levels showcased by pubertal children, OP has estradiol levels in the range of prepubertal children. This for most people would be perfect, as this has set a good environment to grow.
ok well i will be able to take hgh at 17 and even then it will recombinant hgh from qsc and ai from buydeus (is this stack enough?) also how much hgh should i take? isnt there a measurement such as 0.2ui/kg?
i will start taking an ai soon to keep my e2 levels at 10-15pg/ml range
my sleep is not dialed and i really cant sleep like a robot and perfectly all the time since its summer, im a teenager, and im trying to have fun. also i think its pointless to use exogenous amounts of hgh to grow taller if ur not sleeping correctly
my diet consists of eggs (sometimes raw), raw milk (2 cups a day since it gives me alot of acne), meat (all kinds mainly beef and chicken) and pretty much everything, carbs, sugar etc
what bf% do i have to be in order to grow?
also btw if i am losing weight (supposedly fat) while im on ai, and we know that losing fat makes the process of aromitization smaller, will this be overkill and potentially crash my estradiol?
also would u say that products like skincare, deodorants, soap, shampoos , fragrances, plastic etc all the estrogenic stuff have an impact on growth whatsoever? or would it be best to opt for natural sources? (despite the fact that i think most of the "natural products" is just jewish propaganda to waste money)
also u cant tell if someone will be a late bloomer right? nor if someone stunted their growth? from what ive read, u cant stunt growth unless u are starving
also how do i know if im hgh deficient?
sorry for so many questions but if i have more ill ask

ok well i will be able to take hgh at 17 and even then it will recombinant hgh from qsc and ai from buydeus (is this stack enough?) also how much hgh should i take? isnt there a measurement such as 0.2ui/kg?
i will start taking an ai soon to keep my e2 levels at 10-15pg/ml range
my sleep is not dialed and i really cant sleep like a robot and perfectly all the time since its summer, im a teenager, and im trying to have fun. also i think its pointless to use exogenous amounts of hgh to grow taller if ur not sleeping correctly
my diet consists of eggs (sometimes raw), raw milk (2 cups a day since it gives me alot of acne), meat (all kinds mainly beef and chicken) and pretty much everything, carbs, sugar etc
what bf% do i have to be in order to grow?
also btw if i am losing weight (supposedly fat) while im on ai, and we know that losing fat makes the process of aromitization smaller, will this be overkill and potentially crash my estradiol?
also would u say that products like skincare, deodorants, soap, shampoos , fragrances, plastic etc all the estrogenic stuff have an impact on growth whatsoever? or would it be best to opt for natural sources? (despite the fact that i think most of the "natural products" is just jewish propaganda to waste money)
also u cant tell if someone will be a late bloomer right? nor if someone stunted their growth? from what ive read, u cant stunt growth unless u are starving
also how do i know if im hgh deficient?
sorry for so many questions but if i have more ill ask
Please hit up my discord, easier to talk over there. osie_2savy

Idk there seems to be a bit of rumour going around that they might sell fake or underdosed shit. I ran a Australian labs test at a much less dose than the QSC dose and I felt it way more with the Aus lab

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Idk there seems to be a bit of rumour going around that they might sell fake or underdosed shit. I ran a Australian labs test at a much less dose than the QSC dose and I felt it way more with the Aus lab
so theres no way u can grow on a budget less than 500 euros?

QSC scams occasionally, but their r-hGH is legit.

Let them cope, im tracys strongest soldier
i did so many bloods and qsc is the most known vendor these retards think they solved the davinci code

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Clavicular
Dont leak qsc too hard
also do you have suggestion for my next cycle?i did 500 mg test a week for 16 weeks along with hcg and threw in anavar in the 8-11th week i benched 85kg and i upped my bench to 105 kg

also do you have suggestion for my next cycle?i did 500 mg test a week for 16 weeks along with hcg and threw in anavar in the 8-11th week i benched 85kg and i upped my bench to 105 kg
350 test
250 eq
50mg tren

tren at 16 nigga? i will be in the next mpmd video
Ok but argue in good faith for a second, what would change about tren at 20 vs 18? Its equally good/bad

Your off the endocrine system regardless, you still need to spam melatonin to protect your brain.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Ok but argue in good faith for a second, what would change about tren at 20 vs 18? Its equally good/bad

Your off the endocrine system regardless, you still need to spam melatonin to protect your brain.
i think i will stick to test and anavar and maybe primo its not worth to destroy my body for more gains

did it grow anything else?

Once again. There are no studies on healthy men that show they benefit from hgh. This forum is delusional if they think genetics can be cheated by taking one or two drugs.

Once again. There are no studies on healthy men that show they benefit from hgh. This forum is delusional if they think genetics can be cheated by taking one or two drugs.
but if you haven't reached your genetic potential you'll still grow (assuming your growth plates are open).

• +1
Reactions: father_john