Can HTN slay?

rezo

rezo

Iron
Do U guys think that HTN can slay and also get same amount result as chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
i am rated by over 10+ people htn strong htn and i am 6'3 and i dont slayy chad or over ( maybe because i am non nt but still)

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
also depend on what you see as slaying everyone can fuck a landwhale

i am rated by over 10+ people htn strong htn and i am 6'3 and i dont slayy chad or over ( maybe because i am non nt but still)
face or larp

• +1
Definitely because ur non nt avarage 6´3 htn is supposed to be slaying if NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and forevermirin
i would have rated you MTN judging by your comments tbh. pm me face.

• +1
depends on a lot of circumstances.
location, extroversion, some game, unironically personality etc

HTN is someone like pic related. They don't "slay" but they shouldn't have any problems.
Htn 1

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and ripcordgod1
Tall HTNs slay but in social and IRL settings. Maybe you're mentalcel (so non-NT)

jfl just post your face publicly at this point @tristan18

Jfl this whol thread is just multiple people asking one guy for a pm rating while op is still wondering about the question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, rezo and forevermirin
wait till u find out majority of slayers irl are just tall HTNs

• Hmm...
If you have good height and are NT, then you'll slay more than chadlite with average height, irl ofc since chadlites mog htns on dating apps.

In India, yes.
He is a chadlite here in Sweden too imo, good features, balanced face, great harmony. Just not angular or striking enough to be a clean cut chad but don't see any fair criticism to rate him below a chadlite.

He is a chadlite here in Sweden too imo, good features, balanced face, great harmony. Just not angular or striking enough to be a clean cut chad but don't see any fair criticism to rate him below a chadlite.
true he is a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Somalistan is not white, bro.

htn is a chad without the eyes
Nope. Chad-Lite is someone that has striking features. To be a full blown chad you need to have everything. As to why my pic is an HTN, it is because he really looks basic. Nothing striking comes from his face. Just the usual masculine features.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Nope. Chad-Lite is someone that has striking features. To be a full blown chad you need to have everything. As to why my pic is an HTN, it is because he really looks basic. Nothing striking comes from his face. Just the usual masculine features.
Gigachad needs to have everything, chad just needs to have the important features good and the less important features not be bad.
Pin on PERSONAJES

i think you rate tho hard tbh i never got such a low rating as that of yours but still thank you :D

Gigachad needs to have everything, chad just needs to have the important features good and the less important features not be bad.
Pin on PERSONAJES
Your pic is a chad-lite. He lacks bone-mass

Image 2

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
my face is mid tier as fuck yet every 'chad' becomes invisible in the same room due to overwhelming physical presence + women like my hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22924
my face is mid tier as fuck yet every 'chad' becomes invisible in the same room due to overwhelming physical presence + women like my hobbies.
maybe i need tho go tho the gym because i am tall htn and dont slayyy