Can HTN slay?

rezo

rezo

Iron
Do U guys think that HTN can slay and also get same amount result as chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
htn+ all u need to do is NT maxx

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Nope. Chad-Lite is someone that has striking features. To be a full blown chad you need to have everything. As to why my pic is an HTN, it is because he really looks basic. Nothing striking comes from his face. Just the usual masculine features.
eyes are everything

i am rated by over 10+ people htn strong htn and i am 6'3 and i dont slayy chad or over ( maybe because i am non nt but still)
yeah lm 6'2 too and l think HTN needs to be over 6ft to slay chad can slay even with average height

i thought before i got rated here i was a chadlite but i am a htn you cant rate yourself g :p

i am rated by over 10+ people htn strong htn and i am 6'3 and i dont slayy chad or over ( maybe because i am non nt but still)
Lol so many niggas asking for face pm
Send me too

• +1
The guy in that picture is a terrachad model, you can count people like him on your fingers more or less. Chads are way more prevelant than that.
NGL real chads like chad looking guys are rare some blackpillers got good point about it they say that chads are not our competition cause they are extremely rare in irl NGL it's kind true

NGL real chads like chad looking guys are rare some blackpillers got good point about it they say that chads are not our competition cause they are extremely rare in irl NGL it's kind true
Chad originally meant to signify an attractive man who gets women easily. Now the word is some almost unachievable model template.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Chad originally meant to signify an attractive man who gets women easily. Now the word is some almost unachievable model template.
Most slayers l think are either gymmaxxed tall HTN or chadlite dudes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and HarrierDuBois
Yeah obviously, even though face is king I still don't think the word is used correctly anymore.

Yeah you are right
Seeing chads IRL is very rare
I haven't seen anyone above 5.5 psl+ irl till now and it's pretty rare too
And height + physique is enough to make you a slayer tbh if you are atleast average looking facially

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover