Can i achieve this type of physique with my frame?

robocooop2006@gmail

robocooop2006@gmail

lef
I'm currently 16yo and very skinny (180cm 56kg) this is my body
Rhhrg

Can i achieve this type of physique with gym without steroids?
rnrnu4lica181.png

5ec5fe19466647378638a329cef48238--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stackz, ascension!, jojoyou and 4 others
pic is blocked doesnt show

ur link doesnt work either

im sorry but you can never achieve those physiques you mentioned. Im so happy i dont have ur frame and body lol and no height can save u from that....

See my avi thats me 171cm 70kg 16 yrs old untrained ...

M O G G E D

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, arabcelxxx, jojoyou and 3 others
You can achieve this physique by training ur muscles in a gym
Nigga he lacks frame and a good base of muscle mass before gym....

its fucking over for him

im sorry but you can never achieve those physiques you mentioned. Im so happy i dont have ur frame and body lol and no height can save u from that....

See my avi thats me 171cm 70kg 16 yrs old untrained ...

M O G G E D
Well if i start going to gym can i except my frame to be average? For example this is joe fazer and after gymcelling he has pretty good frame

maxresdefault.jpg

Well if i start going to gym can i except my frame to be average? For example this is joe fazer and after gymcelling he has pretty good gym
View attachment 2076349
maxresdefault.jpg
camera angles, lighting, lat spreading, caging himself in the first pic....

sorry but u will still look utter subhuamn with or without muscles

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
camera angles, lighting, lat spreading, caging himself in the first pic....

sorry but u will still look utter subhuamn with or without muscles
Shut up you absolute sperg. The skinny lad would massively improve by gymcelling a bit. You seem to be unreasonably negative for some sperg reason, even for looksmax.org

Shut up you absolute sperg. The skinny lad would massively improve by gymcelling a bit. You seem to be unreasonably negative for some sperg reason, even for looksmax.org
NIGGA LOOK AT HIS BASE. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IF HE GAINS 10-2-LBS OF MUSCLE ? HE WILL JUST LOOK AVERAGE MALE BODY INSTEAD OF ALMOST PASSING OFF AS TRANNY TIER.

AND I DOUBT HE WILL GAIN 20LBS OF MUSCLE SEEING HIS NORMAL T LEVELS ON FULL DISPLAY

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
NIGGA LOOK AT HIS BASE. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IF HE GAINS 10-2-LBS OF MUSCLE ? HE WILL JUST LOOK AVERAGE MALE BODY INSTEAD OF ALMOST PASSING OFF AS TRANNY TIER.

AND I DOUBT HE WILL GAIN 20LBS OF MUSCLE SEEING HIS NORMAL T LEVELS ON FULL DISPLAY
I would happy even if i had average body tbh. I still have hope that my frame will be widen a bit because im a teenager

I would happy even if i had average body tbh. I still have hope that my frame will be widen a bit because im a teenager
Trust me there's no point of getting a average body. Just transition at this point

or roids if u want to stay as a male

Well if i start going to gym can i except my frame to be average? For example this is joe fazer and after gymcelling he has pretty good frame
View attachment 2076349
maxresdefault.jpg
Dont listen to retards here. You can widen your frame through exercises. On top of that you are a teenager

Just workout you’ll see progress

Thanks man ap
Dont listen to retards here. You can widen your frame through exercises. On top of that you are a teenager

Just workout you’ll see progress
thanks man i appreciate it.

Jeffrey tier physique

Why bother with maxing out physique when face, skin , bones and NT matters the most??

Vinnie Hacker physique is optimal for attractive young women

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Why bother with maxing out physique when face, skin , bones and NT matters the most??

Vinnie Hacker physique is optimal for attractive young women
Sure, but doesnt he already has wide shoulders (wider than i can achieve)?

FQ6E3gEXsAEa7VO

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, zharupodrugu, horizon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
My untrained bidelt was bigger than his pumped frame. Without roids you can’t get past certain limits.
457F3235 774C 409A 8E80 22DAB3FB4F46

this is what he looks like IRL with a shirt, without a insane pump , lighting and a camera man 🤣🤣

normies get fooled so easily by influencers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Luxury and Deleted member 25743
View attachment 2076374

this is what he looks like IRL with a shirt, without a insane pump , lighting and a camera man 🤣🤣

normies get fooled so easily by influencers
he himself stated he has very shitty genetics and hes tall too.
I'm currently 16yo and very skinny (180cm 56kg) this is my body
View attachment 2076345
Can i achieve this type of physique with gym without steroids?
rnrnu4lica181.png

5ec5fe19466647378638a329cef48238--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg
why do u even ask? Just start u will never regret working out.

ur 16 your frame can still change just start hitting the gym i bet youll still grow

Nope but with 6 years of natty lifting it can be possible

another zoomer hamza watcher
nah, i just think his physique is good, so i would like to achieve something close to it, but my frame is bad so idk will i even achieve it

nah, i just think his physique is good, so i would like to achieve something close to it, but my frame is bad so idk will i even achieve it
bro ur 16. you look like a twink femboy i bet you will still grow and your frame will grow too i talked to a professor of the university of heidelberg (famous german university for medicine) and actually men on average reach peak frame at 28-32. With that being said stop being such a faggot and hit the gym you can make it and most importantly FOCUS ON YOUR FACE FACE IS KING

bro ur 16. you look like a twink femboy i bet you will still grow and your frame will grow too i talked to a professor of the university of heidelberg (famous german university for medicine) and actually men on average reach peak frame at 28-32. With that being said stop being such a faggot and hit the gym you can make it and most importantly FOCUS ON YOUR FACE FACE IS KING
Thank you for lifefuel, i will hit the gym, hope i will achieve above average natty physique in 2-3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869

Your body looks shit tbh. :) you only look proportionally wifer I can guess how you look next to your classmates small skull Asian

You don't have bad proportions at all they're average but I don't think you can get the same physique I'm looking at your neck area and it seems to be your naturally biggest muscle making u a neck guy.

You don't have bad proportions at all they're average but I don't think you can get the same physique I'm looking at your neck area and it seems to be your naturally biggest muscle making u a neck guy.
I think it is because i was looking a little bid down in this photo, i actually have pretty thin neck. So do you think i can achieve aesthetically
pleasing physique?

Your body looks shit tbh. :) you only look proportionally wifer I can guess how you look next to your classmates small skull Asian
My skull is big lol I skull mog the 5”10-5”11 guys at my school and frame mog them when i stand next to them, photogenic wise im not that aesethetic because my skull is legit large but im still wide enough to look wide which is around 21“ bideltold

you're not even done growing/going through puberty

and probably, just start working out now regardless

My skull is big lol I skull mog the 5”10-5”11 guys at my school and frame mog them when i stand next to them, photogenic wise im not that aesethetic because my skull is legit large but im still wide enough to look wide which is around 21“ bideltold
You dont really look 21 inch tho allright than your face gotta be small as I remember fron tkur lostings

You dont really look 21 inch tho allright than your face gotta be small as I remember fron tkur lostings
my skullsv large... and no im 21' bideltold im 20.5