Can I ascend to Chadlite? What surgeries do I need?

copefuel

copefuel

#1 Rotter
056DB521 47CD 4642 932D 6BAC014A64C5
I’m 17 with Delayed puberty I need ascend to Chadlite or I’m OD’ing in the next three years should I get surgery Injest test help! I consulted with coceancig and he said I won’t be sutible for IMDO because my overbite is only 3mm I’d need a le fort 1 suifuel I’m also considering LL once I’m money maxxed to go from 6’2 to 6’5

Attachments

• E5823A04-FB77-4051-9B96-F9D00B4A2732.jpeg
    E5823A04-FB77-4051-9B96-F9D00B4A2732.jpeg
    709.4 KB · Views: 0
  • D600341D-5900-4C47-BBA8-33688E759B83.jpeg
    D600341D-5900-4C47-BBA8-33688E759B83.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 21044
Tiktok prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and cutecel
Not with those bones you got a nice face but literally no bone definition u look 12 maybe get surgery since now you'll only be HTN because you're so tall but facially MTN especially because the older you grow the less attractive you'll be since it'll be kinda a old man with a baby face

Not with those bones you got a nice face but literally no bone definition u look 12 maybe get surgery since now you'll only be HTN because you're so tall but facially MTN especially because the older you grow the less attractive you'll be since it'll be kinda a old man with a baby face
he still has like 3 years for his bones to grow

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
You're HTN, focus on natural testosterone. Everything else is good.

he still has like 3 years for his bones to grow
Problem is at 17 it doesn't grow as much as in puberty don't see his face changing much, I'm 18 and I'm currently mewing to maximize my bone growth till 21 that's probably what he should do

• +1
Bonecell

check iqmax.org it's gonna help you

• So Sad
Problem is at 17 it doesn't grow as much as in puberty don't see his face changing much, I'm 18 and I'm currently mewing to maximize my bone growth till 21 that's probably what he should
You're HTN, focus on natural testosterone. Everything else is good.
Life fuel how can I maximise bone growth? Can you recommend anything?

For now mewing, i don't wanna recommend bone smashing but some users here report it working, I'd say for you it's very important since now that you're so young girls will like you for being a pretty boy but past the age of 20 you'll start to look too childish other than that everything in your face looks good for now you're HTN and for every 12 yo girl a gigachad

But try to do all possible jaw exercises till your 21 just to make sure you're jaw bones grow correctly and to their max potential

1. Top quality nutritious diet. You look estrogenic, so cut out the cucky foods (soy, nuts, vegetables, seeds, sweets, alcohol, plant oil,...) Eat animal products and simple unprocessed ideally local food (meat, fruit, dairy, good bread, pasta, animal fat,...).

2. Jutting to deform your alveola and move your jaw forward. You'll know your teeth are moving when it starts to hurt.

3. Hard mewing. This will widen your palate and make your lower third look prominent.

4. Bonesmashing. Focus on cheekbones, other parts seem ok or wouldn't benefit from it.

• Woah
For now mewing, i don't wanna recommend bone smashing but some users here report it working, I'd say for you it's very important since now that you're so young girls will like you for being a pretty boy but past the age of 20 you'll start to look too childish other than that everything in your face looks good for now you're HTN and for every 12 yo girl a giga chad
1. Top quality nutritious diet. You look estrogenic, so cut out the cucky foods (soy, nuts, vegetables, seeds, sweets, alcohol, plant oil,...) Eat animal products and simple unprocessed ideally local food (fruit, dairy, good bread, pasta, animal fat,...).

2. Jutting to deform your alveola and move your jaw forward. You'll know your teeth are moving when it starts to hurt.

3. Hard mewing. This will widen your palate and make ypur lower third look prominent.

4. Bonesmashing. Focus on cheekbones, other parts seem ok or wouldn't benefit from it.
Thanks, I’ll apply all of these ASAP I’m 23.3 nmoL or 675 ng/dl for reference I think I can raise my Testosterone levels to 800 ng/dl once I’ve fixed my diet and start to lift I just want to stop looking like a 12 yo faggot I still slay, but get no respect from males because of my laughable lack of bonemass and dimorphism 🥲

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
HTN max and be proud of it

you can slay even if not chadlite if you NTmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and copefuel
Thanks, I’ll apply all of these ASAP I’m 23.3 nmoL or 675 ng/dl for reference I think I can raise my Testosterone levels to 800 ng/dl once I’ve fixed my diet and start to lift I just want to stop looking like a 12 yo faggot I still slay, but get no respect from males because of my laughable lack of bonemass and dimorphism 🥲
Brother then I have a baby face, what do you recommend?
Seriously feels horrible

Brother then I have a baby face, what do you recommend?
Seriously feels horrible
No idea just sleep 8 hours and pray late puberty happens ig, if not just blast test at 20 that’s what I’m doing

View attachment 1899553I’m 17 with Delayed puberty I need ascend to Chadlite or I’m OD’ing in the next three years should I get surgery Injest test help! I consulted with coceancig and he said I won’t be sutible for IMDO because my overbite is only 3mm I’d need a le fort 1 suifuel I’m also considering LL once I’m money maxxed to go from 6’2 to 6’5
Stopped taking you seriously at LL at 6'2

View attachment 1899553I’m 17 with Delayed puberty I need ascend to Chadlite or I’m OD’ing in the next three years should I get surgery Injest test help! I consulted with coceancig and he said I won’t be sutible for IMDO because my overbite is only 3mm I’d need a le fort 1 suifuel I’m also considering LL once I’m money maxxed to go from 6’2 to 6’5
Chin is shorter than philtrum

Fix your mental health. 'LL once i'm money maxxed to go from 6'2 to 6'5' has got to be one of the most retarded things I have ever heard.

You have good potential. hit the gym, eat a good diet, skincare, neck training, make money, etc etc

do all the standard things then reassess in a year or two.

Relax bruh you will be chadlite my bones stoped growing with 24 and I all ready showed how changed a lot

Unironically just carry yourself like a Chad.
You've got the looks close enough to the title of ChadLite to pass as one with most women.