Can I ascend to HTN/Chadlite thru Jawmaxxing?

ChingChangLetsBang

ChingChangLetsBang

Banned
So I woke up at 8AM today coz I got COVID and I was gonna take my vitamins/minerals. The sun was shining. I took a thorough look in the mirror, at my face, and I was like "Damn, tbh I don't look THAT bad after all. My hair's good, NW2 but frauded to intact via hairstyle and my hair's very thick. Eyebrows thick as well, skin is clear, no acne, no blemishes bla bla. Nose is really good, lips too no homo, and my eyes too - not hunter eyes but still."

Really the biggest issue with my face is I have no goddamn jaw, no maxilla and no chin. If I fix that thru surgery, is it realistic to expect to become HTN or Chadlite in the end?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
send pic

• +1
Yeah lemme imagine what u look like first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, madmofo, Deleted member 27447 and 2 others
Yeah lemme imagine what u look like first
yeah I mean Im not gonna doxx myself. So literally just imagine, crazy as it sounds.

It’s possible, as long as your soft features don’t hold you back fixing your bone structure should make you attractive

It’s possible, as long as your soft features don’t hold you back fixing your bone structure should make you attractive
Can you elab coz I dont quite understand

imagination GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 5.5psl and 5'7 zoomer
Can you elab coz I dont quite understand
As long as you don’t have a really fucked up nose, philtrum, lips or eyes. Fixing your bone structure should take you to HTN

• +1
Reactions: ChingChangLetsBang
As long as you don’t have a really fucked up nose, philtrum, lips or eyes. Fixing your bone structure should take you to HTN
Lifefuel coz thats true in my case. I just need to fix my jaws and my chin then Im good. I could get my life back at last

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Lifefuel coz thats true in my case. I just need to fix my jaws and my chin then Im good. I could get my life back at last
It really is lifefuel, the biggest candidates for ascension are us recessed niggas with decent/good features everywhere else.

In my case Bimax + Genio + saddled Infraorbital implants will fix all my major issues in a single surgery

And it’s really easy to claim you had it done for health reasons since Bimax is mainly a functional surgery.

Good luck man, make sure to research it well to ensure you get the results you want

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and ChingChangLetsBang
It really is lifefuel, the biggest candidates for ascension are us recessed niggas with decent/good features everywhere else.

In my case Bimax + Genio + saddled Infraorbital implants will fix all my major issues in a single surgery

And it’s really easy to claim you had it done for health reasons since Bimax is mainly a functional surgery.

Good luck man, make sure to research it well to ensure you get the results you want
Yep dont know which surgeon to go with coz brusco is expensive af, so is ramieri, especially that Spaniard guy, I think his name is Alfaro. That mfer wants an arm and a leg for the bimax.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Yep dont know which surgeon to go with coz brusco is expensive af, so is ramieri, especially that Spaniard guy, I think his name is Alfaro. That mfer wants an arm and a leg for the bimax.
Yeah the price is brutal, I think the more expensive surgeons are overrated especially Alfaro he’s botched way too many people to be seriously considered.

Ramieri is good though his results are a bit conservative

Just consult with each surgeon and hear what they have to say.

I’ll pm you the name of the surgeon I’m going with, I don’t want to post it publicly and cuck myself if he decides to increase his prices

• +1
Reactions: ChingChangLetsBang
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
It's coz of the height i'm 173 too man i know how it is...
Yes old dating foids know im 173 when i say im 186 in my profile

• Hmm...