i got questions at bs

BatuhanXXX

BatuhanXXX

Iron
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
224
Reputation
81
Since I didn't have much time, I only did bonesmash on my zygos; back when I used to do it for 5 minutes, I would get swelling—I could feel the puffiness whenever I squinted. However, that stopped happening later on, so I increased the duration. Today I did it for 15 minutes, yet I don't feel that swelling when I squint like I used to; only my front zygos get red while doing it. The right zygoma hurts less during the process, but when I grab and squeeze it, it feels like the tissue underneath is burning—like it's on fire—whereas the left side hurts significantly more than the right while doing it. Someone needs to find a solution for this. pls helpppp
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Maybe youre doing too often? You should do have a schedule for it where you take breaks, for example 3 weeks bs 2 week break and so on. Also maybe doing too hard or too light

Mirin ai also
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Maybe youre doing too often? You should do have a schedule for it where you take breaks, for example 3 weeks bs 2 week break and so on. Also maybe doing too hard or too light
im doing after the gym, tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Maybe youre doing too often? You should do have a schedule for it where you take breaks, for example 3 weeks bs 2 week break and so on. Also maybe doing too hard or too light

Mirin ai also
i think yeah i did light bro i hurts so fking much more than my first bs sessions bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i think yeah i did light bro i hurts so fking much more than my first bs sessions bro
It will hurt and u need to be consistent if u really want results, remember schedule of several days rest included
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
when i gotta rest for 2 weeks bro ? and Why tho?
Doesnt HAVE to be 2 weeks but need some rest at least 1 week to let tissue to form and not actually mess up ur bones and do it after 2-4 weeks of BS. And how old are you? You shouldnt do it during puberty as it can actually stunt ur growth
 
Since I didn't have much time, I only did bonesmash on my zygos; back when I used to do it for 5 minutes, I would get swelling—I could feel the puffiness whenever I squinted. However, that stopped happening later on, so I increased the duration. Today I did it for 15 minutes, yet I don't feel that swelling when I squint like I used to; only my front zygos get red while doing it. The right zygoma hurts less during the process, but when I grab and squeeze it, it feels like the tissue underneath is burning—like it's on fire—whereas the left side hurts significantly more than the right while doing it. Someone needs to find a solution for this. pls helpppp
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
3
Views
38
alexcs
A
muxi
Replies
16
Views
33
thundence
thundence
N
Replies
5
Views
39
nordsen
N
A
Replies
6
Views
17
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
d.dio
  • Question
Discussion Bs
Replies
12
Views
69
ascendingpath
ascendingpath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top