can i dehydrate myself to lose all water weight overnight?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
one of the most popular method i see for losing bloat is to drink more water
but by constantly hydrating yourself, you are just replenishing that same water you pee out

lets say i wanted to look my leanest in a few days
would a plan like this make sense?

decrease carb-intake 2-3 days before the day
barely drink any water the day before
do heavy cardio to sweat out the remaining water
take a hot bath which leads to reduced inflammation, further removing waterweight with steam without the body reabsorbing water

does this sound good for a dehydration plan? tbh i never understood how does drinking water make one less bloated

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You're overthinking it bro

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Keto diet

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard and Hozay
Cope, a few millimeters of bloat on your face can make a big difference
I've eaten a bunch of carbs and i still dont get bloated, it's really your genetics or you haven't fully grown tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I've eaten a bunch of carbs and i still dont get bloated, it's really your genetics or you haven't fully grown tbh.
this post isnt about me being bloated, rather losing all water weight to reach my potential
if you havent seen your face with zero water weight = you havent seen your potential

im definitely not bloated right now, but seeing my keto face 2 weeks ago, the difference between holding average/normal amount of water vs low water is DRASTIC

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i cant sleep if thirsty

Leo cry

Shit thread. If you drink too little/no water, your body will compensate by holding on to the little it has, thus achieve the opposite of what you’re looking for. If you’re still bloated despite having a high potassium to sodium ratio and drinking LOTS OF water, you’re probably just fat

• +1
Reactions: Hades and karbo
Shit thread. If you drink too little/no water, your body will compensate by holding on to the little it has, thus achieve the opposite of what you’re looking for. If you’re still bloated despite having a high potassium to sodium ratio and drinking LOTS OF water, you’re probably just fat
how much sodium should i eat daily to not be bloated?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yeah makes sense, but surely there are some methods of flushing out all the water from your skin to look as lean as possible? i dont mean some 1-week long water manipulation diet plan, just some quick overnight de-bloating method

i dont look bloated, but maximizing my looks before a date can be helpful, and even a 15-min sauna session can make a little bit of difference (by sweating out the water)

how much sodium should i eat daily to not be bloated?
It‘s not about the amount of sodium you ingest, it‘s about the potassium-sodium ratio which should be a least 2.25:1 (or higher)

• +1
Reactions: Hades and autistic_tendencies
It‘s not about the amount of sodium you ingest, it‘s about the potassium-sodium ratio which should be a least 2.25:1 (or higher)
but it's not possible to eat that much potassium, food has it in low quantities. If you eat 1500mg of sodium it would require to eat 3000-3500mg potassium

• Hmm...
yeah makes sense, but surely there are some methods of flushing out all the water from your skin to look as lean as possible? i dont mean some 1-week long water manipulation diet plan, just some quick overnight de-bloating method

i dont look bloated, but maximizing my looks before a date can be helpful, and even a 15-min sauna session can make a little bit of difference (by sweating out the water)
Sure. Eat a ton of potassium (like 3x the amount of sodium), drink LOTS OF water and do some light cardio for circulation and sleep with head elevated

• +1
Reactions: karbo
but it's not possible to eat that much potassium, food has it in low quantities. If you eat 1500mg of sodium it would require to eat 3000-3500mg potassium
unless you order potassium powder its almost impossible to reach the daily recommended potassium intake
or you could eat nuts and bananas 24/7, but nuts are full of omega 6 which causes ur skin to break out, not too sure how bad bananas are though
i guess 1-2 is fine a day

• +1
It is absolutely possible

• Hmm...
it's not possible with only food, you need to eat nuts, spinach and bananas every day
Dried apricots, bananas, dates, sugar cane syrup, lentils... there‘s so many potassium-rich foods. If you want to eat less of them, just eat less sodium. As long as you get the ratio right, it‘s fine. Then there‘s always the option of supplementation or using potassium HCL instead of table salt (sodium HCL)

• +1
it's not possible with only food, you need to eat nuts, spinach and bananas every day
poteto son. no wonder @cocainecowboy the 6'9 gient nickneme is poteto geins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and TsarTsar444
poteto son. no wonder @cocainecowboy the 6'9 gient nickneme is poteto geins
didn't know potato had putisum, tnks doc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
Try green tea, i pee a lot and lose my bloat when i drink it

Yes before henry cavills ab scenes he water fasts for 2 days to be as cut as possible. But it's pretty dangerous and cope if you aren't ripped as fuck trying to see abs.

How do you achieve that ratio
Just supplementing potassium?