can i even improve my confidence?

ugly-to-maxed

ugly-to-maxed

Iron
i in general look pretty shit, im 17, 5'11.5 and feel like shit most of the time, ppl say tht even ugly ahh dudes pull bc thy r confident, is this cope? or is there any random formula other than facial attractiveness to pull?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24821
ray peat diet to decrease anxiety and you cant change your personality so if you are not low inhib adhd dont try too act like it and you gotta accept yourself and work on shit that u can with softmaxxing. maybe try some online dating shit

i in general look pretty shit, im 17, 5'11.5 and feel like shit most of the time, ppl say tht even ugly ahh dudes pull bc thy r confident, is this cope? or is there any random formula other than facial attractiveness to pull?
Status i number one matters nore than looks if not sub ltn and 5"9 but autists wilk something else

all cope
face and height is law
ig you have time to maxx to 6’3