Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

Didn’t u say you slayed on apps a while ago

Or are u just attention seeking
I did but it was along time ago and i don't wanna be delusional my whole life i wanna know where i stand and what i can improve to get better. OLD can be misleading sometimes especially when it comes to IRL and I wanted to truly know where ppl on here thought I stand i apologize if it looks like I'm attention seeking idc what my rating is as long as i can do things to get better most annoying is when someone says I'm HTN then says i have no flaws and nothing to fix like NIGGA WHAT.

mirin

people are downplaying him because unconsciously they don’t want to see anyone above them it’s an ego thing
also he mogs u 0 appeal ogre to the slums of ireland @ylrven

OP I think thicker eyebrows would give u a more masculine look u already know what to do

and by any means don’t listen to basement dwelling freaks that don’t go out (I won’t say any names)
notice how only GL looking guys with a social life call u htn+
think about it
It might be an ego think but i don't mind as long as actual failos are listed and improvements are given so i can get better. Ultimately as men we all gonna rate each other harshly since we are each others competition i don't really mind again as long as failos are listed and improvements are given. Its the niggas that just say mtn or htn and say i have no failos and i cant do anything to improve that piss me off the most because it doesn't make any sense. Anyways thanks for ur input mate

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Thank u bro im skinny rn so I will start gymcelling harder for muscles. Much appreciated
Ofc. You should honestly just run Tinder/Hinge. I'm sure you'd do well

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Ofc. You should honestly just run Tinder/Hinge. I'm sure you'd do well
thanks bro ive run tinder before and did pretty good but haven't had sex for a few months now so I'm incel @MoggerGaston was right if u don't have consistent sex ur basically incel. Still, thank u

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 59906 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
no lol
He he has about 3 flaws in his face which is
Like 1 degree sub ideal canthal tilt
Slightly too much uee
And 1mm too wide nose for mouth
Outside of that he has no failos
He has zero major failos which is chad/lite trait and he has other top misc feats.
Chadgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover
i dont disagree with HTN but wtf even is a archetype? This shit isn't NBA 2k my park brother.
Idk what nba is 😂… like you need a style to top of.

• JFL
IMG 1248

• JFL
grow hair out
Bhai i really want to grow it out. it looks so ass tho when fully dry unless i gel it and idk what gel is best to keep that slick shower look u get when ur hair is wet out the shower. Do u have any tips? I really want to grow it out

High htn. If you were white and had a wider jaw you would be chad. Could even make a case for chadlite now

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
High htn. If you were white and had a wider jaw you would be chad. Could even make a case for chadlite now
thanks bhai. I dont think jaw width is an issue for me tho. Pheno maybe and eye area probably but i truly believe i have one of the better lower thirds around. Thats just me tho either way thank u

honestly this is problably the best your gonna get while having high appeal

• +1
btw bro the guy with the archetype is right, idk ur styling but u should princemaxx

• +1
Yeah could just be the video. A straight on pic would help. You have a great lower third. I’m prob just more biased to wide square jaws rather than angular when rating. Can’t change pheno so don’t even worry about that shit
thanks bhai. I dont think jaw width is an issue for me tho. Pheno maybe and eye area probably but i truly believe i have one of the better lower thirds around. Thats just me tho either way thank u

• +1
Yeah could just be the video. A straight on pic would help. You have a great lower third. I’m prob just more biased to wide square jaws rather than angular when rating. Can’t change pheno so don’t even worry about that shit
my jaw on frontal selfie in dark lighting. I appreciate the input mate

btw bro the guy with the archetype is right, idk ur styling but u should princemaxx
should i grow out my hair then? Do u have any recommendations for hair gel to keep that wet shower look? if you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
honestly this is problably the best your gonna get while having high appeal
prob true. So theres no failos i could correct then outside basic lifting weights and archetype/stylemaxxing? All i can do is unironically take a shower? Appreciate the input tho all jokes aside

• +1
Reactions: cranticxx
looking good man, especially lower third - id say low chadlite

failos: ur eyebrows are not thick enough (apart from that they're good) - bit too much uee and maybe eye colour but that's not as important

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
no u wouldnt be posting in selective lighting if u could
What's wrong with posting in selective lighting? Also, I've posted videos and many pictures in many different lighting of my entire face. Many users will never do that here.

looking good man, especially lower third - id say low chadlite

failos: ur eyebrows are not thick enough (apart from that they're good) - bit too much uee and maybe eye colour but that's not as important
appreciate it man ill use minoxidl for the eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
What's wrong with posting in selective lighting? Also, I've posted videos and many pictures in many different lighting of my entire face. Many users will never do that here.
ur HTN with MTN smv cuz pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and tombradylover
ur HTN with MTN smv cuz pheno

Copium addict​

:forcedsmile: Always the average-looking white guys that need to roid to be somewhat desirable that say this...

:forcedsmile: Always the average-looking white guys that need to roid to be somewhat desirable that say this...
average looking white guy that mogs u in every way. You dont even mog white MTNs in SMV its joever curry

• JFL
average looking white guy that mogs u in every way. You dont even mog white MTNs in SMV its joever curry
if ur a curry, it's over

• JFL

error

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
keep crying for me mate. If my existence makes you this insecure then i feel bad for you. Second time u been chimping for attention in this thread.

nigga thinks he can rationalize being brown haha
blud ur pale that's just as bad idiot, you'll never be a a tan mogger

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
not chimping ur just a narcy autist who needs a reality check
Like i said ur insecure. I feel bad for guys like you

but you don't have to pick between the 3
At least he has the balls to show his face. Ur in here critizing everyone while hiding behind a screen. I know ur subhuman also ur a jets fan over

At least he has the balls to show his face. Ur in here critizing everyone while hiding behind a screen. I know ur subhuman also ur a jets fan over
extreme cope and fed

• JFL
i've shown face and been rated as mtn, so both of you mog me i'm not hiding anything

• JFL
u wouldnt be here if u werent insecure
True but I can admit it and want to improve/look better. U literally offer nothing except whining and complaining