Can I get a rating and some tips to improve (without surgery)

D

Deleted member 20594

Iron
B0ED7B98 7807 49DE BD98 74FD8905FF0B
A8BFC02B 2402 4316 8129 CA95F0D43F94

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Age? Country? IQ?

Looks like an average 17 year old

What can I improve on?
You need surgeries for your chin and jaw.

Many flaws should be fixed by surgery.

And even some would cost quite a bit to fix, like the shape of your forehead, the easiest would be to start with skin care, and more thorough things like neck training to gain mass and look more masculine, thickening your eyebrows and eyelashes using minoxidil or castor oil.

See this thread if you are interested in surgery
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-jaw-surgery-journey-video-and-pictures.402739/

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
U r 15 just hair and stylemax. Your face will become more masculine later

Thanks but I highly doubt I’ll ever get any surgery done. I’ll definitely work on my
skin tho.

With the masculine stuff I’m not really interested in being more masculine and I think I’m realistically more cut out for a more feminine look because of my features.
You need surgeries for your chin and jaw.

Many flaws should be fixed by surgery.

And even some would cost quite a bit to fix, like the shape of your forehead, the easiest would be to start with skin care, and more thorough things like neck training to gain mass and look more masculine, thickening your eyebrows and eyelashes using minoxidil or castor oil.

See this thread if you are interested in surgery
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-jaw-surgery-journey-video-and-pictures.402739/

Yeah I’m currently working on stylemaxing.

With the hair tho, is there anything specific you think I could do better? I’m kinda lost on that topic tbh
U r 15 just hair and stylemax. Your face will become more masculine later

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Thanks but I highly doubt I’ll ever get any surgery done. I’ll definitely work on my
skin tho.

With the masculine stuff I’m not really interested in being more masculine and I think I’m realistically more cut out for a more feminine look because of my features.
What you think is feminine appeal for men isn't feminine it is just having good health indicators and good bones. You are honestly a complete disgrace to mankind.

What you think is feminine appeal for men isn't feminine it is just having good health indicators and good bones. You are honestly a complete disgrace to mankind.
as soon as i saw your react i was going to tell OP to delete this post
OP delete your shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and rand anon
Yeah I’m currently working on stylemaxing.

With the hair tho, is there anything specific you think I could do better? I’m kinda lost on that topic tbh
Try to get a tiktol haircut. And shave. And skincare also

youll probably be like 4psl after your mandible and maxilla grows at best btw

Thanks but I highly doubt I’ll ever get any surgery done
why??
Even tiktok prettyboys can't get away without a decent lower third, idk what ur on about

• JFL
Ovvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr

you dont have great eye area and it wont improve post puberty and your face is too wide. at best your mandible will improve but probably not into cavill tier so yea

youll probably be like 4psl after your mandible and maxilla grows at best btw
I doubt it. I look the same just as I was at 17. You either look like Maher at 18 or it's over. No two ways about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
why??

Even tiktok prettyboys can't get away without a decent lower third, idk what ur on about
no they cant get away with a decent lower third lmao. they ALWAYS have a decent mandible

What

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and SendMePicsToRate
im not good at ratings. do mewing and chewing, you look recessed.

I mean if you want an honest opinion you have about as much appeal as a week old moldy skewered rat in the middle of a Michelin star restaurant. I would be surprised if you could even get a landwhale to even so much look in your direction in that state. You are so pathetically boneless there is nothing you can do to fix this without slamming your head in a car door and restarting your life from step one boyo.

Your head looks like humpty dumpty's fucking asshole with how round it is, those may be by far the most depressingly cuck eyes I have ever seen, negatively tilted brows which aren't even dense is such a huge failo it might as well be the same as getting a 9mm slammed into your skull at birth. Oh and don't even get me started on the general recession god fucking damn.
delete your shit nigger, but what he means is like looking healthy isnt the same as looking feminine
Too late.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I don’t wanna get surgery because it’s expensive as hell and not worth it imo.

I think I have a different definition of feminine then you guys do. I’m not saying I look like a tiktok prettyboy or have a supermodel bone structure. I mean I have softer features like a lotta girls do and I’m short.

I’m also bi so I’m playing a different game then straight guys are
why??

• JFL
It's Over for you "Currently"
You're lucky that you discoverd this site early

Your Main Goal currently should be maxxmizing your puberty

If you're serious about this the you have to:

• Avoid processed Sugar at Any cost
  • Eat as much Meat as you can
  • Do Stuff That Increasse Your HGH
  • Get Some Vitamin D
  • Work on your Posture (you have horrible one)
  • HardMewing (Be Serious about this)
  • Search For Others Stuff That boost Your Growth
Other SoftMaxxing Stuff

• Dye your Eyebrows And Lashes to a Darker Tone
  • Try to havr Better Skin color (look for ways in your own)
  • Shave Your Fasical Hair
  • Stylemaxxing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and SendMePicsToRate
K
I mean if you want an honest opinion you have about as much appeal as a week old moldy skewered rat in the middle of a Michelin star restaurant. I would be surprised if you could even get a landwhale to even so much look in your direction in that state. You are so pathetically boneless there is nothing you can do to fix this without slamming your head in a car door and restarting your life from step one boyo.

Your head looks like humpty dumpty's fucking asshole with how round it is, those may be by far the most depressingly cuck eyes I have ever seen, negatively tilted brows which aren't even dense is such a huge failo it might as well be the same as getting a 9mm slammed into your skull at birth. Oh and don't even get me started on the general recession god fucking damn.

Too late.

I think I have a different definition of feminine then you guys do. I’m not saying I look like a tiktok prettyboy or have a supermodel bone structure. I mean I have softer features like a lotta girls do and I’m short.

Literally rope you disgusting faggot, not even a single woman will look in your direction you are a cock jockey through and through.

You are also the very definition of needs surgery by the way. There is so much that needs to change in your face it isn't even funny. You will forever be a second class citizen because of that ugly fucking mug I don't care what you say you rodent faced subhuman.

What is your problem?
Literally rope you disgusting faggot, not even a single woman will look in your direction you are a cock jockey through and through.

You are also the very definition of needs surgery by the way. There is so much that needs to change in your face it isn't even funny. You will forever be a second class citizen because of that ugly fucking mug I don't care what you say you rodent faced subhuman.

bruh shut the fuck up. i mean like if YOU get surgery it can benefit you alot with your pheno, but wait until puberty is finished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and SendMePicsToRate
What is your problem?
You, that your face has appeared on my screen as a bunch of coloured pixels and I absolutely despise it. I cannot stand looking at that genetic filth. I want you to leave this site and get a shotgun implant you raging homo.

• JFL
With the masculine stuff I’m not really interested in being more masculine
You have to

What make Pretty Boys Appealling is that they have The Perfect Mix of femnine and Masculine Features

Also sorry but you don't look femnine in good way , it's more like you're just a High e Cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and rand anon
It's Over for you "Currently"
You're lucky that you discoverd this site early

Your Main Goal currently should be maxxmizing your puberty

If you're serious about this the you have to:

• Avoid processed Sugar at Any cost
  • Eat as much Meat as you can
  • Do Stuff That Increasse Your HGH
  • Get Some Vitamin D
  • Work on your Posture (you have horrible one)
  • HardMewing (Be Serious about this)
  • Search For Others Stuff That boost Your Growth
Other SoftMaxxing Stuff

• Dye your Eyebrows And Lashes to a Darker Tone
  • Try to havr Better Skin color (look for ways in your own)
  • Shave Your Fasical Hair
  • Stylemaxxing
if hes poorcel i advise mk677

You have to

What make Pretty Boys Appealling is that they have The Perfect Mix of femnine and Masculine Features

Also sorry but you don't look femnine in good way , it's more like you're just a High e Cuck
prettyboy = indicators of health + PASSABLE LEVELS OF DIMORPHISM. I really wonder if a pretty boy can get away with a beard thats white. theres bearded black guys who beard max + have indicators of health and get away with it

you are the man on the right

• JFL
Grow a beard when you will be able to :feelscry: