can i get accurate rating now (NON FRAUD HQ NO LENS DISTORTION pic)

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
most accurate pic i can get for now despite bad lightning. ive been rated from 3.75 psl to 4.5 in the past but those pics were low hq so im expecting my accurate psl rating to be lower maybe 3.25 to 4. currently hairmaxxing (gonna get perm curly hair), skin maxxing (retin a hence why i look a bit reddish just started it), lean maxxing (im 17 pc body fat atm). how to ascend (got bimax scheduled for next year due to underbite)

Attachments

• lol.PNG
    lol.PNG
    296.9 KB · Views: 237
@hxrrington is this hq enough for u to morph

Ur looking up

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Open up ur window when it’s sunny , stand 4 feet away and take a pic level with the camera .

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and malignant
Open up ur window when it’s sunny , stand 4 feet away and take a pic level with the camera .
ive got blacked out windows for watching films

You need a rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Mogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
If you are ethnic you are a 3-4/10 to women by default

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and SubhumanCurrycel
Looks worse + shit morph
can u give me advice from that pic alone? i know ur a high iq mogger so please help and what psl am i atm

48011681 D93B 488F 914B 274B9DBA46A6
+jaw
8E2A5909 7A2D 4806 AEAD A8E1048A4148
+midface
A519F4CC E65C 44AA 97CA C044808B3D53
+pheno
E576F359 6AE9 48FF BC7E 2E6F44B1E9A7

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Introvertednarc, dreez and 3 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6272, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
Actually i may even say 5psl. I know the white version of this guy is a slayer. Ive seen it before on a white dude and he killed it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and SteveRogers
Actually i may even say 5psl. I know the white version of this guy is a slayer. Ive seen it before on a white dude and he killed it
cope u cant be 5psl with long midface + long philtrum ask anyone

most accurate pic i can get for now despite bad lightning. ive been rated from 3.75 psl to 4.5 in the past but those pics were low hq so im expecting my accurate psl rating to be lower maybe 3.25 to 4. currently hairmaxxing (gonna get perm curly hair), skin maxxing (retin a hence why i look a bit reddish just started it), lean maxxing (im 17 pc body fat atm). how to ascend (got bimax scheduled for next year due to underbite)
bro in this pic imma be honest your 5 psl your eye area is the best feauture just proves big eyes can look good in motion compared to lens distoriton of good shape

what psl is that and is it achievable with just jaw filler and colour contacts (please don't ignore this i like that morph a lot and want to achieve)
Skin maxx + contacts max + jaw maxx and ur 5 psl HTN

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Be careful OP.. ur entering @ArabIncel tier rate request frequency

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Skin maxx + contacts max + jaw maxx and ur 5 psl HTN
will i need jaw filler or do u think i can get somewhere near that morph jaw with lean maxxing and chewing gum

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Blackgymmax
Lmao im gonna go back to colored contacts frauding, slight skin bleach and turn my hair to look more curly to white maxx myself nigga. Maybe look into surger to fix bimax protrusion

Lmao im gonna go back to colored contacts frauding, slight skin bleach and turn my hair to look more curly to white maxx myself nigga. Maybe look into surger to fix bimax protrusion
does coloured contact fraud work for black i never seen black with coloured eyes irl

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Selfhate is low T

• +1
Bro just morph jaw and neck (mayb rhino) on this dude... only fixable shit
what rhino would be best for my face? should i reduce width and what else

you are above 4PSL. But 4.5 PSL seems a bit of a stretch to me. You for sure above the averrage.
Your SMV, will be largely dependant on location in the world. Can't say in general.

• +1
you are above 4PSL. But 4.5 PSL seems a bit of a stretch to me. You for sure above the averrage.
Your SMV, will be largely dependant on location in the world. Can't say in general.
what will i be with rhino and jaw and coloured contacts like the morph sikkunt posted

Rhino + chewing will ascend you minimum 1 PSL, from PSL 4

• Love it
i know, what should i ask for in consultation? also whats my psl atm and what can i ascend to with rhino
don’t ask for that. way too narrow at the nostrils

I reckon Dave's a member, he's done a head of noticeable softmaxxes through the years.

Rhino + chewing will ascend you minimum 1 PSL, from PSL 4
do u think i have some masseter asymmetry? i used to always chew on my left side and what rhino should i ask for