Can I grow 5 cm or 2 inches?

tvqqguy

tvqqguy

Iron
i am in a tanner stage of 4.3, i am 18.5 years old, framelet body of a teen, people tell me that i have a body of a teen or preteen, 3 months ago they said that i grew up. I am currently 184-185 cm tall My goal is to get to 190 cm to be able to mog in height, although I'm happy with it actually, but 190 cm status is something that would be nice.

Do you think it could grow about 5 cm? How could I increase the chance of this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 21044
i am in a tanner stage of 4.3, i am 18.5 years old, framelet body of a teen, people tell me that i have a body of a teen or preteen, 3 months ago they said that i grew up. I am currently 184-185 cm tall My goal is to get to 190 cm to be able to mog in height, although I'm happy with it actually, but 190 cm status is something that would be nice.

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, 5'7 zoomer, Jigen and 2 others
20 cm seems very exaggerated, you meant 2cm right?
he means 0, don't bonesmash your femurs
0.0000000001% chance that you grow to 190cm, just wear lifts

• WTF

I was exactly your height at your age, 1.82 at 16, 1.84 at 18 and 1.86 at 20, then i used anavar with 20 years and i grew 5cm. At your age, anavar in the worst case can give you just 1 inch(which already helps a lot) or you can grow 2 or 3 inches, it depends on your genetics / luck idk.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jigen, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
I was exactly your height at your age, 1.82 at 16, 1.84 at 18 and 1.86 at 20, then i used anavar with 20 years and i grew 5cm. At your age, anavar in the worst case can give you just 1 inch(which already helps a lot) or you can grow 2 or 3 inches, it depends on your genetics / luck idk.
Thank you, that information is very useful to me.

What about using Anavar at 17?

• +1
Wtf.

There is no way to tell. You'll know approximately how much you'll grow if any when you take an x-ray on your left wrist. However, you are already 18.5 years old so the chances are very slim by default.

How can you tell that you're Tanner stage 4.3?

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Wait are you serious? Where can I get this stuff? What are the side effects?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

ur 187 in shoes + wear rockstar hair and you are 6’6 yakhi yakhi (y)(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and tvqqguy
Wait are you serious? Where can I get this stuff? What are the side effects?
Side effects are lack of libido when you stop using it, accentuating hair loss if you already have a predisposition to it. Obese people and people with heart problems cannot take it, because it increases blood pressure and cholesterol, even though anavar is one of the safest drugs (actually it is not so safe, the other drugs that are absurdly dangerous) it can cause heart attacks, strokes and liver disease if consumed in excess. I'm pretty sure anyone aged 18 or 19 has a chance to grow at least 1 inch with it, I've also heard reports that 22-24 year olds also managed to grow with it but i highly doubt it, maybe it was just a measurement error or these people just improved their postures. If someone aged 19 for example does a cycle and manage to grow 1~2 inches, there's a possibility to grow up to 1 inch more with a second cycle, but only cycle a second time if you get results in the first one, otherwise you you'll just be throwing money away.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tvqqguy and Jigen
It is completely possible to grow 5 cm in a few months

• +1
Reactions: tvqqguy