can i grow more?

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old og heightmaxxer
background: throughout my entire life my bone age has been lower than my Chronological age, which in my knowledge means there is more room for growth.

This week I had an x ray in my wrists and the results came back. There it stated that my bone age is 3 months younger compared to my chronological one.

@FreakkForLife @YouLiveForYourself

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and FreakkForLife
3 months isn't much time you might be a slightly late bloomer but all depends on if you are only 15 or 16 in bone age at most, past that growth is very slow maybe only 1 inch a year

for me i had the same kind of xray in my hands and they said i was 1 year younger than chronological age, continued growing for like a year after my friends all stopped growing so i caught up to most of them and i was clearly a late bloomer in high school

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Broski
nigga didnt drop his age tho...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, YouLiveForYourself and Eternal
background: throughout my entire life my bone age has been lower than my Chronological age, which in my knowledge means there is more room for growth.

This week I had an x ray in my wrists and the results came back. There it stated that my bone age is 3 months younger compared to my chronological one.

@FreakkForLife @YouLiveForYourself[/UUSERWhats u
[/QUOTE]
Whats ur age?

@FreakkForLife i’m 16 and 6 months

3 months isn't much time you might be a slightly late bloomer but all depends on if you are only 15 or 16 in bone age at most, past that growth is very slow maybe only 1 inch a year
i’m also on hgh and i’m a late bloomer

nigga how tf we supposed to know when u stop growin

thats on u and ur genetics
so just sit back wait and tell us in 3-4 years if u grew. Eat healthy, sleep 10 hours, gymmax and fuck bitches

nigga how tf we supposed to know when u stop growin

thats on u and ur genetics
so just sit back wait and tell us in 3-4 years if u grew. Eat healthy, sleep 10 hours, gymmax and fuck bitches
bro i’m happy af rn my bone age is actually an year younger

for me i had the same kind of xray in my hands and they said i was 1 year younger than chronological age, continued growing for like a year after my friends all stopped growing so i caught up to most of them and i was clearly a late bloomer in high school
my bone age is actually an year younger i just checked. i read it wrong lmao i’m 16 and 6 months and the bone age is 15 and 7 months

• +1
Reactions: Eternal
16 and 6 months
Hm, it’s not terribly significant then but you might still grow an inch. How much have you grown in the last year?

my bone age is actually an year younger i just checked. i read it wrong lmao i’m 16 and 6 months and the bone age is 15 and 7 months
That’s a lot better then, could get a couple of inches in growth still, yeah. How much have you grown in the past year?

That’s a lot better then, could get a couple of inches in growth still, yeah. How much have you grown in the past year?
like 2 inches or so. now i’m on hgh so i’m gonna grow more

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
like 2 inches or so. now i’m on hgh so i’m gonna grow more
Current height?

You are likely to grow more. Though, often height growth doesn’t decrease linearly but exponentially, so you’d go from growing 3 inches the year prior to just 1 inch the year after and maybe half an inch the year after that. With that said though…

You’re on GH (not sure how many iu’s), which increases the odds of you experiencing bone growth, due the chondrocytes in your epiphyseal plates (growth plates) experiencing more proliferation & differentiation.

However, GH also rapidly ages the bone (as does every other anabolic hormone, for that matter) which would (as time goes on) decrease your suspectibility to bone growth. Because the chondrocyte proliferation capacity is gradually get exhausted.

This partially explains why people near the start of adolescence need lower HGH/IGF-1 levels to experience verticals growth than those near the end of it due to their lower bone age.

TLDR: All of this meaning to say that I hope you’re on some sort of AI (aromatase inhibitor) as well, because not only does it give you more time to grow, it also increases its likelihood by (for example) reducing/halting the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

Of course the AI comes with it side effects as well, as does nearly anything in regards to height/looksmaxing.

There’s like a dozen other things you can do to better your conditions for growth too but let’s just keep it simple rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 18694, YouLiveForYourself and 2 others
Current height?

You are likely to grow more. Though, often height growth doesn’t decrease linearly but exponentially, so you’d go from growing 3 inches the year prior to just 1 inch the year after and maybe half an inch the year after that. With that said though…

You’re on GH (not sure how many iu’s), which increases the odds of you experiencing bone growth, due the chondrocytes in your epiphyseal plates (growth plates) experiencing more proliferation & differentiation.

View attachment 1744848

However, GH also rapidly ages the bone (as does every other anabolic hormone, for that matter) which would (as time goes on) decrease your suspectibility to bone growth. Because the chondrocyte proliferation capacity is gradually get exhausted.

This partially explains why people near the start of adolescence need lower HGH/IGF-1 levels to experience verticals growth than those near the end of it due to their lower bone age.

TLDR: All of this meaning to say that I hope you’re on some sort of AI (aromatase inhibitor) as well, because not only does it give you more time to grow, it also increases its likelihood by (for example) reducing/halting the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

Of course the AI comes with it side effects as well, as does nearly anything in regards to height/looksmaxing.

There’s like a dozen other things you can do to better your conditions for growth too but let’s just keep it simple rn.
Doesn't AI weaken your bones and make you susceptible to fracture
I know a guy who was pining gh and letrozole for a year straight and said it took over 2 years to recover his destroyed libido and experienced hair loss to a mild degree

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Doesn't AI weaken your bones and make you susceptible to fracture
I know a guy who was pining gh and letrozole for a year straight and said it took over 2 years to recover his destroyed libido and experienced hair loss to a mild degree
Yes, taking too much or lowering your estrogen too much could possibly result in osteoporosis (low bone mass), making the bone more fragile and increasing the odds of experiencing bone fractures. Hence it’s vital to not lower your estrogen levels too much. This also depends on the type of AI you’re taking.

It can also affect libido and increase the odds of hair loss & hair thinning. It’s not something I advise anyone take without doing their due diligence. Though to be fair, the guy took letrozole (I hope for him he didn’t just straight jump off but rather tapered off) so it’s sorta to be expected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Growth Plate and Stopping@Nothing19
I forgot to mention, not all growth plates experience fusion at the same rate. Meaning, your other growth plates could have a bone age higher/lower than the ones in your wrists.

It’d be more important to know the bone age of the growth plates at your long bones which increase vertical height the most.
If I remember correctly the long bones do often fuse earlier than those wrists but I’m not entirely sure as it’s been a while since I’ve researched this.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Growth Plate and Stopping@Nothing19
I forgot to mention, not all growth plates experience fusion at the same rate. Meaning, your other growth plates could have a bone age higher/lower than the ones in your wrists.
View attachment 1744863
It’d be more important to know the bone age of the growth plates at your long bones which increase vertical height the most.
If I remember correctly the long bones do often fuse earlier than those wrists but I’m not entirely sure as it’s been a while since I’ve researched this.
The wrist plates are actually one of the first to fuse.
Growthplateclosure

As you can see from this image as well as the one you posted, many bones can still remain unfused as a person goes into their 20s.

Even if you can't grow vertically anymore, its always important to do whatever you can in your developmental years to achieve a respectable frame. Men shouldn't have the frame on the right hand side of the cartoon. It's a tragic problem.

Screenshot 2022 06 07 230307

I will be on mk from tomorrow onwards, hopefully for a year. Combining that with a solid gym routine and a few other stuff like test boosters should be a huge step towards my goals.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife and Alexanderr
@Mike141 get on aromasin,6.25 mg ed.
Are u a late bloomer btw?
Also , take igf1 lr3 ,would cost u 30$ per month,and is more potent than even hgh

Are u a late bloomer btw?
ye as my bone age is an year younger. i’m takin hgh and arimidex 1 tablet. does it matter if i take arimidex or aromasin 6.25 mg.
also i need to find a place to buy mk to my place without my parents opening the package 💀

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
ye as my bone age is an year younger. i’m takin hgh and arimidex 1 tablet. does it matter if i take arimidex or aromasin 6.25 mg.
also i need to find a place to buy mk to my place without my parents opening the package 💀
Drop it to a friend's house and pick it up later.

And no, armidiex and letrozole has Estrogen rebound which can fuse ur plates if u miss a single dose.
Take aromasin instead and don't miss a single dose

That theory is bunk.

They start experincing less growth because hgh igf1 production decreaes with age
If they get levels higher they would grow at similar rate again.

This is evident in experiments bya mauras et al 2016 study where children taking hgh 8iu everyday have same growth velcoity as children in growth spurt

Last edited:
View attachment 1744863
@Alexanderr can u link the study u took this from?

That theory is bunk.
It’s been a couple of years but I do remember taking this from some studies.
They start experincing less growth because hgh igf1 production decreaes with age
If they get levels higher they would grow at similar rate again.
Both happen. HGH & IGF1 production generally decreases with age and HGH & IGF1 simply become less effective at stimulating chondrogenesis due to growth plate senescence.

Loss of DNA methylation among others is associated with DNA's programmed growth plate senescence (deterioration). Loss of DNA methylation is also strongly correlated with age.
This finding is consistent with the hypothesis that the mechanism limiting replication of growth plate chondrocytes in vivo involves loss of DNA methylation and, thus, loss of DNA methylation might be a fundamental biological mechanism that limits longitudinal bone growth in mammals

This isn't the exact paper, I'd have to spend more time finding it but it is an indication your growth plates become worse at generating growth as time goes on and not merely due to a decline in HGH & IGF1 production.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
@FreakkForLife hello can please tell me a good heightmaxing stack? I want to order hgh but I'm not sure what exactly is the best

• +1
@FreakkForLife hello can please tell me a good heightmaxing stack? I want to order hgh but I'm not sure what exactly is the best
Pm me
Where do u live?

HGH + Aromasin for life

nearly anything in regards to height/looksmaxing.

damn can u pm me them?

• +1
It’s been a couple of years but I do remember taking this from some studies.

Both happen. HGH & IGF1 production generally decreases with age and HGH & IGF1 simply become less effective at stimulating chondrogenesis due to growth plate senescence.

Loss of DNA methylation among others is associated with DNA's programmed growth plate senescence (deterioration). Loss of DNA methylation is also strongly correlated with age.
This isn't the exact paper, I'd have to spend more time finding it but it is an indication your growth plates become worse at generating growth as time goes on and not merely due to a decline in HGH & IGF1 production.
The weird thing is that all research I come across points out that demethylation (maybe not the same as "loss of methylation") is able to revert cells back to a younger state. So I'd always be inclined to think that the theoretical goal is actually demethylating.

I came across papers where they shown that factors related to nuclear reprogramming had heavy influence in chrondogenesis.

Imo increasing methylation is meant to fail badly. There's something off with that study and that theory... perhaps you go from point A)demethylated and where the chrondogenesis has taken place and then it changes to a methylated state as to STOP producing more bone cells. The methylation is lost overtime for reasons that we don't know and goes in combination with the decline of hormones, looking like the loss of methylation is the reason why growth stops... (the final end point becoming old is NOT a demethylated state but rather a less methylated state unable to produce growth).

Tldr: youve been lied your whole life about methylation

Last edited: