sickofitall
Platinum
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2026
- Posts
- 1,012
- Reputation
- 408
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
decent eye area but can't reach htn with that jaw buddy, lower third is way too small, also the chinlmk
my hair is still growing so I’m still covering that but like my brows and coloring suck and I have no dimo
lol yes I can I’m bsing gonions and my jaw and gonna get my bigonial width / jaw frontal angle right I also have a medium/ long ramus and I’m working on my chin to make it square so likedecent eye area but can't reach htn with that jaw buddy, lower third is way too small, also the chinView attachment 5707989
hmm idk but i wouldnt recommend wearing the contacts, since people will easily tell prolly,lmk
my hair is still growing so I’m still covering that but like my brows and coloring suck and I have no dimo
if you trim them only trim the top off not the bottomthose eyebrows are taking a lot of space
T50s are terrible bro this is the lightest I can get away with tbh idk it make them straight or arched ? and how do I make it look like I didn’t dye/ tint themhmm idk but i wouldnt recommend wearing the contacts, since people will easily tell prolly,
if you trim them only trim the top off not the bottom
maybe its the photo but u look better in the t50 photo, and blacks like dark skinned ones atleast can look really good with greenish eyes, its prolly the best color if u hate them that much. I just meant like dont let people whove seen u with black eyes see u with green eyesT50s are terrible bro this is the lightest I can get away with tbh idk it make them straight or arched ? and how do I make it look like I didn’t dye/ tint them
Why can’t I wear green ppl knowing I’m wearing contacts instead going to do anything but Ik it would be better or new ppl I hate my t50s so bad especially cuz I don’t have hair rn I feel like I need something to stand out , I feel like I’m hmtn but idk some might say mmtn but to hit lhtn I feel like I need the contacts a lil better lower third , better coloring/ brows an long hair what u think ?maybe its the photo but u look better in the t50 photo, and blacks like dark skinned ones atleast can look really good with greenish eyes, its prolly the best color if u hate them that much. I just meant like dont let people whove seen u with black eyes see u with green eyes
if ur fine with people knowing or thinking theyre contacts go ahead its youre choice, a better lower third would help yeah, and brows seem alright they could be lower but its hard to do thatWhy can’t I wear green ppl knowing I’m wearing contacts instead going to do anything but Ik it would be better or new ppl I hate my t50s so bad especially cuz I don’t have hair rn I feel like I need something to stand out , I feel like I’m hmtn but idk some might say mmtn but to hit lhtn I feel like I need the contacts a lil better lower third , better coloring/ brows an long hair what u think ?