Can I Jesus max in the mean time before getting HT?

Jesus max?

• Total voters
Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I'm so sick and tired of wearing hats and beanies all the time and worrying about my hair. At least now hairloss has completely stopped with fin. But who knows if sides will hit me down the line. This is causing me unnecessary stress. Balding is an extreme death sentence as we all know.

Should I just continue wearing hats in the mean time?

Lmao baldcel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ideal proportion, pheno..
Mogs me to utter hell.
Will never have problem finding date I guess

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2486
emo maxxing to get some thic goth girls

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Ideal proportion, pheno..
Mogs me to utter hell.
Will never have problem finding date I guess
he always downplays himself sayin hes like 3-3.5 psl etc

but when he gets really angry then he gets confident about his looks. so i dont know what to think tbh

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

but when he gets really angry then he gets confident about his looks. so i dont know what to think tbh
I found similar symptom with @Short Ugly and Brown too
He always downplays him but when he gets mad reeeee my eye area mog mogmog reee!!

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Bewusst and Deleted member 2486

You're talking about me or toolateforme? When do I ever get angry on here just lol tbh

You're talking about me or toolateforme? When do I ever get angry on here just lol tbh
i didnt mean really "angry" just more annoyed than your usual state or w/e

Damn, you look 10x better with short hair. Can I have your eye area?

• +1
You got a pretty good eye area. Jesusmaxxing might work.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Dogs
Damn, you look 10x better with short hair. Can I have your eye area?
Nah man it's the one thing I got going for me. I think when I get my HT I will just keep short hair because my hair quality is just not great. I just need a straight hairline to boost my looks.

Nah man it's the one thing I got going for me. I think when I get my HT I will just keep short hair because my hair quality is just not great. I just need a straight hairline to boost my looks.
Chew more and maybe consider jaw fillers. Def a gl dude though

• +1
You got a pretty good eye area. Jesusmaxxing might work.
If Jesus maxing doesn't work, Imma Dye my hair black. I think that might actually look good.
Chew more and maybe consider jaw fillers. Def a gl dude though
Thanks bro. I bought mastic gum a couple years ago but haven't chewed it consistently yet. For now obviously HT is most important but after if masseter hypertrophy isn't enough fillers could be good I think.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
If Jesus maxing doesn't work, Imma Dye my hair black. I think that might actually look good.

Thanks bro. I bought mastic gum a couple years ago but haven't chewed it consistently yet. For now obviously HT is most important but after if masseter hypertrophy isn't enough fillers could be good I think.
No need to wait with the chewing imo, it should be done every day anyways and obtaining visible results might take at the very least a year. It's simply a good habit just like good body posture or going to sleep early.

• +1
Images 7
yes bro

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
You can Jesusmax bro, but this advice should be asked in a Church
lol, imagine if the real Jesus was Hindu or if they decided to sell his imagine as Hindu, no one would trust, follow, be so illuded by some religions and shit. I would love to see what would happen the day somehow they run this test and say that the Jesus was wrong and this guy is the real Jesus.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20191214 133426 Firefox

Michelangelo's Jesus Christ is ripped as fuck

I found similar symptom with @Short Ugly and Brown too
He always downplays him but when he gets mad reeeee my eye area mog mogmog reee!!
theres a reason why I left discord and don't talk to u anymore

Muh eye area!!! 😂😂😂😂 inb4 squinting + ugly as fuck so oneitits ignore
at least I'm not half bald at 19

good luck saving up for ht for that shit faggot

Screen Shot 2019 12 14 at 91054 AM