Can I prevent myself from ageing even though I’m boneless?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I’m terrified of aging, so far I haven’t aged much since I was 14, I’m 20 now and look better now than I did then (except I had mogger hair back then) HOW CAN I PRVENT AGEING? I am willing to do anything, my plan is to drink a gallon of water each day, eat very clean high protein diet, go for 1 hour walks 5 days a week, workout for 45mins 3-4x a week, and have good skincare routine, wash face with cold water regularly, and start taking cold showers, also will quit vaping very soon, already quit smoking weed months ago and vaping is next. Please give tips to prevent a boneless cuck like me from aging

Pic of me at 14 vs 20, I think I have pretty good aging genetics besides being boneless

7A3E9FC9 F321 4BD2 8290 5167E39A8A20

F97421CB 25A3 40F8 964F 2FDADED2A763

I get hoes when my hair is longer, Ik I need to grow it out again don’t say shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Vain786
Don't call yourself boneless bro I can see your cheekbones

Attachments

• D5EE6B9F-AEB9-46E6-99C5-061DEA628A06.png
    D5EE6B9F-AEB9-46E6-99C5-061DEA628A06.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and HerpDerpson
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and HerpDerpson
meanwhile ur lips are the best feature on ur face
nah his top lip is not in good proportion with his bottom lip, if it was, it would be halo methinks

Yeah man. Not sure where the whole "bones help you age" shit comes from. Tons of hollywood actors with average bones look good af when they're older. ON the contrast, I've seen a couple dozen ethnics with good bones in PMs who look like they're in their 40s despite being 18-20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
defo subhuman. id still fuck you in the ass tho if we were in prison
Subhumans are virgins and don’t get hoes, I am neither of those things, short hair falios me though.

nah his top lip is not in good proportion with his bottom lip, if it was, it would be halo methinks
still it's his best feature, i didn't say his lips were top tier, just said they're the best on his face

still it's his best feature, i didn't say his lips were top tier, just said they're the best on his face
Lol I had my lip torn on the right side into my cheek when I got a watch busted open on it in HS, now there is a big scar and my smile is uneven. Will likely get that fixed one day but idk what the procedure for that would be.

id guess you at 27 if i saw the second pic without context. unless you get your money up and live stress free and rich, you will age like absolute dog crap.

id guess you at 27 if i saw the second pic without context. unless you get your money up and live stress free and rich, you will age like absolute dog crap.
Omegle foids guess my age at 19-20 and with long hair they guess 17-18. How do I live stress free? I have been stressed 24/7 after cutting my hair and only getting paid $13 an hr for shit job. What can I do

Omegle foids guess my age at 19-20 and with long hair they guess 17-18. How do I live stress free? I have been stressed 24/7 after cutting my hair and only getting paid $13 an hr for shit job. What can I do
nigga you look 19/20, u look ur age don't listen to that dude lol

you shouldnt have been a lazy bastard in your teenage years. you can hardly escape whats coming now... fight for the last crumbs of jb pussy you will ever get..

you shouldnt have been a lazy bastard in your teenage years. you can hardly escape whats coming now... fight for the last crumbs of jb pussy you will ever get..
I agree with first part but do not underestimate my ability to pull jbs, long hair me looks like tiktok prettyboy and I never get called ugly when I go on Omegle like a lot of guys, I mean the occasional tera Stacy will laugh and skip me, but jbs thirst for me nigga

You look normal but ur skin looks kinda oily or did u apply something

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Yeah man. Not sure where the whole "bones help you age" shit comes from. Tons of hollywood actors with average bones look good af when they're older. ON the contrast, I've seen a couple dozen ethnics with good bones in PMs who look like they're in their 40s despite being 18-20s.
Bones help with aging because skin gets less saggy if it is being stretched by bones, my skin is stretchy and will sag because I have no bones, this makes sense doesn’t it?

Bones help with aging because skin gets less saggy if it is being stretched by bones, my skin is stretchy and will sag because I have no bones, this makes sense doesn’t it?
Not really. It's all relative anyways based on someone's bone structure. Not everyone has an equal amount of skin. Unless you're recessed and have sagging and folds due to that when you're young, then obviously that will get worse as you age.

It's mostly that people who are good looking due to their bones stay good looking, and people who are good looking because of their hair/collagen/youth will lose those as they age.

The most important features for aging are hair and eye color. Light blue eyes are youthful, which is why they call them "baby blues".

Not really. It's all relative anyways based on someone's bone structure. Not everyone has an equal amount of skin. Unless you're recessed and have sagging and folds due to that when you're young, then obviously that will get worse as you age.

It's mostly that people who are good looking due to their bones stay good looking, and people who are good looking because of their hair/collagen/youth will lose those as they age.

The most important features for aging are hair and eye color. Light blue eyes are youthful, which is why they call them "baby blues".
My skin already sags a bit, some days my skin will look tight and youthful but only when I am getting exercise and eating right, other days I look like a saggy sack of shit. If I had bones to pull my skin out some more then I feel I could age a lot better

My skin already sags a bit, some days my skin will look tight and youthful but only when I am getting exercise and eating right, other days I look like a saggy sack of shit. If I had bones to pull my skin out some more then I feel I could age a lot better
Everyone has that. That's why people here will post a bad pic of Chico/Gandy/etc and say "muh he's descended brah. muh he's overrated brah"

I would be more concerned about the tip of your nose. It looks like Cyrano de Bergerac's (i have the same):

Everyone has that. That's why people here will post a bad pic of Chico/Gandy/etc and say "muh he's descended brah. muh he's overrated brah"

I would be more concerned about the tip of your nose. It looks like Cyrano de Bergerac's (i have the same):

So rhino and genio is all I need for aesthetics? I would like bimax tho cuz of my malocclusion

I’m terrified of aging, so far I haven’t aged much since I was 14, I’m 20 now and look better now than I did then (except I had mogger hair back then) HOW CAN I PRVENT AGEING? I am willing to do anything, my plan is to drink a gallon of water each day, eat very clean high protein diet, go for 1 hour walks 5 days a week, workout for 45mins 3-4x a week, and have good skincare routine, wash face with cold water regularly, and start taking cold showers, also will quit vaping very soon, already quit smoking weed months ago and vaping is next. Please give tips to prevent a boneless cuck like me from aging

Pic of me at 14 vs 20, I think I have pretty good aging genetics besides being boneless

14View attachment 1807555

View attachment 1807556

I get hoes when my hair is longer, Ik I need to grow it out again don’t say shit

That will help some but you will probably age poorly under the eyes with your bone structure. Might can hold the bad stuff off until about 30 though.

That will help some but you will probably age poorly under the eyes with your bone structure. Might can hold the bad stuff off until about 30 though.
Aren’t orbital rim implants for that? Is there anything I can do to prevent it

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Are you gay by any chance?

You look like an AIDS infested raging fag!

Kidding bro, best anti aging tactic is a social life with no stress☀️☀️;)

Auschwitzsmaxxers mog tbh
Interestingly enough this is also your solution to stop aging.

The best well studied mechanism to slow aging is calorie restriction (CR). This comes with a lot of side effects like depression and loss of fertility etc.

I think an easier way would be to...
  • Exercise (strength and cardio)
  • Eat healthy (this can mean a lot but try Mediterranean, DASH or MIND diet)
  • Sleep (preferably on your back to stop sleep wrinkles) 7.5-9 hours
  • Sunscreen
  • Some type of retinoid (tret, different, retinol)
  • Moisturizer
  • Botox
  • Try not to stress out
Hopefully your young enough to have reached the longevity escape velocity.

Attachments

• 5EB07E59-7394-44A2-BC25-476866E9C29A.png
    5EB07E59-7394-44A2-BC25-476866E9C29A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 6E96D912-B9C4-4538-A11D-97A3B7457924.png
    6E96D912-B9C4-4538-A11D-97A3B7457924.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Imagine what this wonky-faced pencil neck will look like when his hairline starts to disappear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Office cubicle nerd chic :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:.

Imagine what this wonky-faced pencil neck will look like when his hairline starts to disappear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Office cubicle nerd chic :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:.
By the time that happens I’ll be gymmaxxed with jaw surgery and just get hair transplant

1. Drinking water to the point of excess urination all day is a meme. Simply drinking water and not redbull most of the time when you are thirsty is sufficient.

2. All that skincare shit is cope and most people don't keep it up past 3 months. The majority of skin aging is from being dry as fuck or sunburning. Use a daily moisturizer and don't roast your facial skin for hours a day. If you do get sunburned, put lotion on after. Don't be a vampire either, time in the sun is good for you.

3. If/When you first notice your hair start to thin or recede, hop on DHT inhibitors. May be helpful to take hairline photos every 6 months. Don't wear hats all the time for no reason.

4. High blood pressure and other chronic health conditions like that will age you fast as fuck. The best thing you can do is eat a healthy diet, strength train, and cardio. Maintain sub 15% bodyfat percent, don't even think about bulking unless you are underweight BMI or sub 12% bf.

5. If you don't know how to cook or are too lazy, subscribe to hello fresh or every plate. Eventually you will learn.

6. Get a gym membership and find a weight lifting program online. Try to keep your all your lifts in proportion to promote muscular balance. strengthlevel.com and symmetricstrength.com will let you know if you're balanced or not.

7. Running 3 days a week, for at least a mile, between 6.5 to 7.5 mph has been shown in studies to give the best cardiovascular outcomes in the long term.

8. Be social. Loneliness will kill you. Go out with people and do shit. LDARing on video games/netflix is fine but cannot be your entire social life.

9. Have a general practitioner and visit with some regularity. See a dentist every now and then.

10. The richer you are the healthier you are correlatively.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Max Frauder
You're wrong here, he doesn't look like the average 27 year old. Not that you can notice much of a difference between 27 and 20 depending on diet etc, but he looks his age.

Although not exactly boneless, you seem to have alright growth on the top but its just your jaw is the issue. Have you considered any fix for your jaw? I can imagine the only worry you'd have is future jowls due to lack of jaw.

JFL my grandfather has been smoking 2 packs a day for at least 50 years and he has a mane of black hair (nw1) and a minimal amount of wrinkles compared to others at his age

You're wrong here, he doesn't look like the average 27 year old. Not that you can notice much of a difference between 27 and 20 depending on diet etc, but he looks his age.

Although not exactly boneless, you seem to have alright growth on the top but its just your jaw is the issue. Have you considered any fix for your jaw? I can imagine the only worry you'd have is future jowls due to lack of jaw.
Yeah I was just at the orthodontist, I’m approved for jaw surgery, getting braces soon and then gonna have a consult with the surgeon she recommended, gonna go with him as long as he will perform bimax ccw.

My orthodontist thinks I will only need upper jaw surgery, and for aesthetics, a rhinoplasty and genioplasty and cheekbone implants, she says bimax could make me look weird and give me flared nostrils. I would possibly settle for upper jaw surgery, but only if they can perform CCW with upper jaw surgery, as far as I know they only perform that when advancing both jaws. Do you know?