Can I stay DEBLOATED after FUROSEMIDE?

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)
I've heard people say that when you're done using furosemide you're just gonna bloat again, anyone knows how I can maintain the debloat furosemide will give me? I do NOT want to put this shit into my system more than once 💀🙏

Rap Poder GIF by netflixlat

what should i do before popping a furosemide pill? I heard i need to spam electrolytes or something into my system w plenty of bananas.. anyone can give a quick run down for me just so I can be safe :forcedsmile: i dont want to deathmaxx lifes no longer that shitty?

I've heard people say that when you're done using furosemide you're just gonna bloat again, anyone knows how I can maintain the debloat furosemide will give me? I do NOT want to put this shit into my system more than once 💀🙏

what should i do before popping a furosemide pill? I heard i need to spam electrolytes or something into my system w plenty of bananas.. anyone can give a quick run down for me just so I can be safe :forcedsmile: i dont want to deathmaxx lifes no longer that shitty?
Furosemide is temporary and the side effects are not worth long-term use.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Only use it b4 events or smt

pop a molly and sip some purp nigga
I'm going to impregnate your sister with my alain delon tier semen if you give me that dogshit advice again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, EvCu65 and aestheticsrespecter
Fuaaaark, all i want is to use it to be debloated and then find a way to stay debloated without using it again, i think i have to just cope with water cycle

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
Fuaaaark, all i want is to use it to be debloated and then find a way to stay debloated without using it again, i think i have to just cope with water cycle
Furosemide does a reallyy good job at clearing the water from ur system, i dont think its sustainable to stay like that for more than week (have read abt some ppl taking 80mg a week idk doe)

Goofy ass nigga tell me sum sides that arent dose dependent 💀

✨

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MazoNitNit
Furosemide does a reallyy good job at clearing the water from ur system, i dont think its sustainable to stay like that for more than week (have read abt some ppl taking 80mg a week idk doe)
Why wouldnt it be sustainable for more than a week ppl run on pharma meds run it for several weeks with no issues

There is a reason why old people take it everyday

Why wouldnt it be sustainable for more than a week ppl run on pharma meds run it for several weeks with no issues
You can take 80mg every 3 days safely pretty much forever

You can take 80mg every 3 days safely pretty much forever
anyone whos got a background in doctor shit backs that up or ur the only one, it seems kinda unsafe feels like there might be a risk ..... Well still.. if its really no risk at all and im pretty much safe fr, i'm gonna spam furosemide every 3 days for the rest of my life :lul: its not even expensive so i should be fine

anyone whos got a background in doctor shit backs that up or ur the only one, it seems kinda unsafe feels like there might be a risk still but if its really no risk at all and im pretty much safe fr, i'm gonna spam furosemide every 3 days for the rest of my life lmao
Eh, its not great for ur kidneys but 80mg isnt anything obscene so if everything else is healthy ur fine

anyone whos got a background in doctor shit backs that up or ur the only one, it seems kinda unsafe feels like there might be a risk ..... Well still.. if its really no risk at all and im pretty much safe fr, i'm gonna spam furosemide every 3 days for the rest of my life :lul: its not even expensive so i should be fine
if i melanotan II will i be fine using it?

• +1