Can I still get prescribed test with "normal" levels?

grimy

grimy

Imagine joining in 2021
Is there actual clinics that will give me test as long as I pay? I have ~660 total at 23 and honestly feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and SubhumanCurrycel
Is there actual clinics that will give me test as long as I pay? I have ~660 total at 23 and honestly feel like shit.
nigga i have 350 and they told me am above average and did not give me shit.

jews everywhere..

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person

jews everywhere..
In what realm is 350 above average unless you're like 50? Tf is going on

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 11370
In what realm is 350 above average unless you're like 50? Tf is going on
the high average in my country is 254 and the low average is 54.

and am 350 so the doctor told me i have no issues and to leave.

living in saudi arabia.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 7785 and Maxim

jews everywhere..
What in the fuck! Bro you need T. Fucking masri docs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
What in the fuck! Bro you need T. Fucking masri docs
yeah he was masri that fucking jew, anyways am gonna try to increase T naturally someone already helped and hooked me up with a diet, if u guys got anything else help me asap cuz 17 and i wanna get full benefit of puberty.

• So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
the high average in my country is 254 and the low average is 54.

and am 350 so the doctor told me i have no issues and to leave.

living in saudi arabia.
Yeah man you're getting cucked out there and you're only 17. I hope this didn't mess with your development TOO much.

yeah he was masri that fucking jew, anyways am gonna try to increase T naturally someone already helped and hooked me up with a diet, if u guys got anything else help me asap cuz 17 and i wanna get full benefit of puberty.

Some trainers at the gym can hook you up bro. Trust me these people carry the stuff. You need to get on AI in the minimum.

Yeah man you're getting cucked out there and you're only 17. I hope this didn't mess with your development TOO much.

it could be worse but i need to catch this early my face resembles the marker, higher facial dimorphism the more u go to the left.

so help ma niggaz.

Also if you have small pubertal gyno, it’s a sure sign that your plates are closing early and your development is getting fucked. (Like happened to me too living in middle east)

• +1
Also if you have small pubertal gyno, it’s a sure sign that your plates are closing early and your development is getting fucked. (Like happened to me too living in middle east)
nah i have no issues with height amm already tall enough, if we can squeeze a few inches it'd be better obviously.

am worried about facial dimorphism since i heard the body like does not stop maturing till 25.

• +1
Is this 100% fact? I have gyno from puberty that never went away

• So Sad
Is this 100% fact? I have gyno from puberty that never went away
Yes I saw on MPMD talk with two docs. I think I should have grown around 2 inches more minimum. I had very slow puberty gaining height very slowly. Gyno (i was also very fat and non sport) from around 7th grade. Then after I started playing contact sport in 11th grade to undergrad I grew taller till ~21. Still have the fucking gyno. Fucking cunts they cucked us brah 😠😥 And about facial dimorphism, yes you will have dimorphic changes till 30 upto lower extent, but till 25 for sure. (Mine worsened my assymetry and mouth breathing but after started taping my mouth got better) There is credibility to mews claims, only its much hard work

nah i have no issues with height amm already tall enough, if we can squeeze a few inches it'd be better obviously.

am worried about facial dimorphism since i heard the body like does not stop maturing till 25.
If you look like that now, by 25 you will be golden and fully dimorphic grabted you keep mouth closed, tongue support, proper chewing without use of buccinator muscles. No worries. But keep an eye on hormone ratios and inject if possible if diet doesnt help the levels.

• +1
however i don't recommend you do this as testosterone will close your growth plates sooner and you will not maximize your height.

• Love it
however i don't recommend you do this as testosterone will close your growth plates sooner and you will not maximize your height.
oh shit, so it's good that am kinda low T for now for maximum height?

when should i start doing this?.

oh shit, so it's good that am kinda low T for now for maximum height?

when should i start doing this?.
after you take xray at your growth plates and confirm they are fused

• Love it
why does testorone close your growth plates earlier?

• +1
why does testorone close your growth plates earlier?
i think it matures you faster or something
don't know too much on this topic research it yourself for more details

• Love it
if you are a teenager and want to get buff then just say it and they will prescribe it ( if also your parents give the consent )
i got once but never actually went in due to lazyness

i think it matures you faster or something
don't know too much on this topic research it yourself for more details
ok after research i got the answer of estrogen causes growth plates to close faster, and higher testrone levels means higher conversion rate to estrogen which makes your growth plates close faster

Tldr

high T = above average e = growth plates close faster

low t = low e most of the time unless digesting garbage = growth plates stay open longest.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Bump where’s the blasters at I need to be 1k ng/dl

When will people learn

jews everywhere..
depending on how cuck your country is your test level is considered very high

ok after research i got the answer of estrogen causes growth plates to close faster, and higher testrone levels means higher conversion rate to estrogen which makes your growth plates close faster

Tldr

high T = above average e = growth plates close faster

low t = low e most of the time unless digesting garbage = growth plates stay open longest.
high t low e

Just learn to use the WHM on the darkweb and stop being a cuck.

Take tren for 1 week or test for 3 weeks then get your bloodwork done then. Tren will suppress you hardcore, test will also suppress you just not as much, then you get legal trt for life ez

depending on how cuck your country is your test level is considered very high

i mean am higher than the reference range written in the paper.

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
if you are a teenager and want to get buff then just say it and they will prescribe it ( if also your parents give the consent )
i got once but never actually went in due to lazyness
Wtf really? I'm guessing this wouldn't work with a 15 year old then

Nigga just buy it , DM if you need a source

Your test isnt your problem dude, over 600 is more than plenty.