Can I switch from finasteride to dutasteride overnight ?

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
yes

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and eyearea
Don't see why not, just gotta make extra sure you're blocking aromatase activity otherwise sides are incoming

Also, why are you switching?

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and eyearea
glad you finally decided to hop on arvid

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
Don't see why not, just gotta make extra sure you're blocking aromatase activity otherwise sides are incoming

still receding

• So Sad
Reactions: GigaMogger
still receding
After how much time on fin? Curious because I'm about to hop on it at NW1.5 and I'm gonna give it a year before appraising the results

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad

Why? I've never used aromatase inhibitors while on finasteride and still zero sides

• +1
Why? I've never used aromatase inhibitors while on finasteride and still zero sides
Testosterone goes up when you prevent it from converting into DHT, testosterone (unlike DHT) can be aromatised into estrogen and cause the well known side effects - in a small population

Usually it's fat guys getting these sides because body fat increases aromatase activity

But I'm still gonna be taking measures to lower aromatisation just in case

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 6963
Testosterone goes up when you prevent it from converting into DHT, testosterone (unlike DHT) can be aromatised into estrogen and cause the well known side effects - in a small population

Usually it's fat guys getting these sides because body fat increases aromatase activity

But I'm still gonna be taking measures to lower aromatisation just in case
Yeah but I've never had sides and never used aromatase inhibitors

As a fin user, Dut scares the shit outta me

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and GigaMogger
Yeah but I've never had sides and never used aromatase inhibitors
Like I said the side effects only occur in a small population, I'm just gonna take precautions to make sure I don't join them

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
My hairline looks NW3 naturally. There is no point in stoping nature from raping my hair at this point. At least i have a hard penis to play with tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and eyearea
Yes.

Alternatively, you can take finasteride 6 days per week and dutasteride on the 7th day, since dutasteride has a very long half-life and finasteride has a half-life of about 6 hours.

• +1
After how much time on fin? Curious because I'm about to hop on it at NW1.5 and I'm gonna give it a year before appraising the results
2 years from norwood 1 to norwood 2

• So Sad