Can I take 45 000 mcg of mk4 daily

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Posts
1,397
Reputation
1,069
title
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Maybe, up the dose slowly and see how you feel don't take 45mg the first time

I can only handle k2 with lots of calcium from milk because it pulls the calcium away from your bloodstream
 
but logically you'd think it would cause blood clots at that high of a dose even if no study has ever shown it, a guy on /fit/ got a pulmonary embolism from megadosing vitamin k but I think it was k1
 
Just take 1,220,004,500 mcg daily instead bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
seems excessive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774

Similar threads

kjhcfad
Replies
14
Views
88
jacobthrows
jacobthrows
driesh456
Replies
2
Views
27
FunnyVALENTINE
FunnyVALENTINE
driesh456
Replies
0
Views
19
driesh456
driesh456
vlurrent
Replies
0
Views
25
vlurrent
vlurrent
kjhcfad
Replies
1
Views
31
torynotoriex
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top