Can i use Minoxidil at 18 for beard growth?

lightskincel.

lightskincel.

Iron
as the title says im 18 and plan on hoping on Minoxidil to grow a beard. Also when i start using Minoxidil do i put it on after or before my skincare routine? or at a entirely separate time?

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes use it. Use it before the skin care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and lightskincel.
Bump I'm 18 aswell, will it affect my heightmaxxing boyos or make me start balding cause I got baldcel genes from father 😢

Bump I'm 18 aswell, will it affect my heightmaxxing boyos or make me start balding cause I got baldcel genes from father 😢
good question. i think i have fairly good hair genes, dad in 40s with full set of hair. but is there possible balding side effects?

do it orally

good question. i think i have fairly good hair genes, dad in 40s with full set of hair. but is there possible balding side effects?
The opposite bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and lightskincel.
Don't do it. It ages ur face pretty bad

It grew my beard aswell. Applying it will fuck up ur collagen.
what if i use a collagen supplement, would that combat the loss of collagen from minoxidil?

what if i use a collagen supplement, would that combat the loss of collagen from minoxidil?
No, because topical applied DIRECTLY attacks the skin surface area. It will FOREVER be damaged. Like a sunburn!

• +1
Reactions: lightskincel.
as the title says im 18 and plan on hoping on Minoxidil to grow a beard. Also when i start using Minoxidil do i put it on after or before my skincare routine? or at a entirely separate time?
Received 542954384096100
Received 1652564821778867
did it at 18 too, 7 ISH month difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deprived
No, because topical applied DIRECTLY attacks the skin surface area. It will FOREVER be damaged. Like a sunburn!
alright, thanks. ill look into it some more before i make a decision

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Why did you apply it if you clean shave anyway?
Wanted to have the ability to have a short stubble as I was tired of always having to show ID to buy stuff

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Racky, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
did you have any side effects?
Nope didn't have any, also used a homemade cream with PEO and a protein I forgot the name of to avoid my skin being dry from the alcohol in the minox mix

• +1
Nope didn't have any, also used a homemade cream with PEO and a protein I forgot the name of to avoid my skin being dry from the alcohol in the minox mix
what is PEO?

• +1
what is PEO?
Peppermint essential oil, and the protein was lclt
IMG 20220907 011749

Everything on this subject can be found here

• +1
Reactions: Loki and lightskincel.