Can jaw implants create the same degree of angularity as fillers?

P

Pakicel

Adept
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
149
Reputation
250
Time online
21d 11h 27m
I've been through a lot of threads that say implants are superior to fillers in terms of aesthetic outcome. While I do agree that they are pretty effective for adding additional mass e.g. widening a narrow jaw but pretty much all the jaw implant results I have seen fail to create the sharp angular lower third that is often desired. Is the bloated look that we often see the fault of the patient and/or surgeon? Or is there something about jaw implants that just don't bring about the "Chad" jaw we want?
 
ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
2,118
Reputation
3,820
Time online
54d 3h 13m
This is a good question, I see divided opinions on this.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
7,699
Reputation
12,993
Time online
91d 12h 48m
I'm yet to see a low BF normal occlusion 18-24 year old male get jaw implants. It's usually some recessed, bloated, and/or sagging old guy who gets them.

This is the only example I could find that fits that criteria:

 
CharlesTheMartyr

CharlesTheMartyr

Bruv
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Posts
357
Reputation
574
Time online
17d 22h 21m
Location
United-Kingdom
LooksOverAll said:
I'm yet to see a low BF normal occlusion 18-24 year old male get jaw implants. It's usually some recessed, bloated, and/or sagging old guy who gets them.

This is the only example I could find that fits that criteria:

View attachment 1323286
 
P

Pakicel

Adept
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
149
Reputation
250
Time online
21d 11h 27m
LooksOverAll said:
I'm yet to see a low BF normal occlusion 18-24 year old male get jaw implants. It's usually some recessed, bloated, and/or sagging old guy who gets them.

This is the only example I could find that fits that criteria:

View attachment 1323286
That's what pretty much everyone thinks over here. Don't get implants if you're recessed and softmax before considering surgery. But even then, I still haven't seen many impressive results. The only result that I would consider in line with my goals would be the one I have attached. The others are just complete garbage. Why is this one so much better than the others?
 

Attachments

  • Custom-Jawline-Implant-result-frofnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    Custom-Jawline-Implant-result-frofnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 201
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
7,699
Reputation
12,993
Time online
91d 12h 48m
Pakicel said:
That's what pretty much everyone thinks over here. Don't get implants if you're recessed and softmax before considering surgery. But even then, I still haven't seen many impressive results. The only result that I would consider in line with my goals would be the one I have attached. The others are just complete garbage. Why is this one so much better than the others?
He's not recessed, he has low BF, and went with a conservative option. He's a textbook jaw implant case: normal occlusion with a narrow jaw. Most bad results we see are of guys who are recessed or already bloated to begin with.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
7,699
Reputation
12,993
Time online
91d 12h 48m
damnit said:
his cheekbones are now overdone, looks like a doll, exaggerated ogee curve.
Cheekbone implants usually look like shit. Buccal fat removal combined with extremely small amounts of cheek fillers are the best solution.
 
D

damnit

Erudite
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Posts
1,098
Reputation
1,207
Time online
79d 1h 57m
LooksOverAll said:
Cheekbone implants usually look like shit. Buccal fat removal combined with extremely small amounts of cheek fillers are the best solution.

I actually noticed it after the jaw implant, did he get cheekbone implants beforehand, cause they are bulging like crazy.
 
SteelTitan

SteelTitan

Quantum
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Posts
1,874
Reputation
3,892
Time online
21d 9h 57m
LooksOverAll said:
He's not recessed, he has low BF, and went with a conservative option. He's a textbook jaw implant case: normal occlusion with a narrow jaw. Most bad results we see are of guys who are recessed or already bloated to begin with.
But I heard implants cause bone loss in many cases
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
7,699
Reputation
12,993
Time online
91d 12h 48m
SteelTitan said:
But I heard implants cause bone loss in many cases
It's debatable. There was a 20 year follow up of a big implant patient and he had 0 bone resorption. Can always be completely avoided with medpor implants.
 
D

damnit

Erudite
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Posts
1,098
Reputation
1,207
Time online
79d 1h 57m
LooksOverAll said:
I assume he's gay so the overdone cheekbone look is normal for him. Probably gets cheek fillers regularly.

fillers seem to be a good softmax alternative , but those migration risks mentioned in long term are a problem. A lot of ascensions using fillers.
Jaw is law for masculinity maxxing.

 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
7,699
Reputation
12,993
Time online
91d 12h 48m
damnit said:
fillers seem to be a good softmax alternative , but those migration risks mentioned in long term is a problem. A lot of ascensions using fillers.
Jaw is law for masculinity maxxing.

Guarantee that looks uncanny in person. Usually looks unnatural from the side like this:



It'll also soften up in around a week. I had jaw filler and a week later it wasn't even visible anymore. I only had 1 ml on each side so looked like shit anyways, 0 change.
 
Last edited:
HQNPmaxxing

HQNPmaxxing

Zephir
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Posts
4,276
Reputation
7,596
Time online
63d 18h 6m
LooksOverAll said:
He's not recessed, he has low BF, and went with a conservative option. He's a textbook jaw implant case: normal occlusion with a narrow jaw. Most bad results we see are of guys who are recessed or already bloated to begin with.
I think it all also has to with implant material , since PEEK implants are better (more rigid) than standard silicone implants
 
I

Ifonlyicouldmog

Apprentice
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
276
Reputation
209
Time online
24d 18h 25m
CharlesTheMartyr said:
Wtf looks like a Hollywood actor in the after
 
C

Chinlet Ascension

Wizard
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
1,217
Reputation
1,033
Time online
14d 24m
Pakicel said:
Is the bloated look that we often see the fault of the patient and/or surgeon? Or is there something about jaw implants that just don't bring about the "Chad" jaw we want?
I think it's just a result of the fact that most guys who get implants have a very strong lack of lower face definition. A silicone insert in one corner of the face is not going to completely reverse that. It's not an inherent fault of the implants (although it can reflect a surgeon who does not explain to the patient what aesthetic outcomes he is likely to get with teh procedure).

People who get fillers tend have less extreme deficiencies. I don't think I've ever seen a fat guy with jawline fillers, in fact. Fillers are more angular than implants, in a bad way: They often create a very tight, unnaturally-shaped appearance IMO.
 
L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
1,102
Reputation
1,468
Time online
42d 14h 20m
the more filler results i see the more im convinced they will fuck you up in the long-term. I was out last night with these chicks and one of them blatantly got her filler retouches recently for her cheekbones/jaw. Bro everytime she talks you can see the wrinkles in her hollow cheeks. it literally felt like moosh was injected to her face. I dont think this happens in the early years tho. this chick is probably a filler veteran, which is another problem that i think peeople overlook wiht fillers. i strongly believe that it is the fastest way to get you to body dysmoprhia. This girl literally looked like shit with the fillers. This dude sergi constance has also been getting more and more fillers recently. its literally like body building adn muscle hypotrophy. small changes that you get conditioned to that keeps you chasing more until your brain is so wrapped that you look like shit to the rest of the world. I've seen it on too many chicks to be fully convinced about it.



here is one example. this chick used to be a babe 2 years ago
 
C

Chinlet Ascension

Wizard
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
1,217
Reputation
1,033
Time online
14d 24m
LooksOverAll said:
Cheekbone implants usually look like shit. Buccal fat removal combined with extremely small amounts of cheek fillers are the best solution.
Any modification of the cheekbones (implants, fillers, osteotomies) tends to look really bad. That is a very hard area to modify in a natural-looking way.
 
khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
2,069
Reputation
3,782
Time online
36d 10h 57m
Chinlet Ascension said:
Any modification of the cheekbones (implants, fillers, osteotomies) tends to look really bad. That is a very hard area to modify in a natural-looking way.
Suifuel for me since I want zygos implants :feelswhy:
 
randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
9,123
Reputation
10,807
Time online
174d 12h 6m
Location
Czech-Republic
Lars2210 said:
here is one example. this chick used to be a babe 2 years ago
show it
 
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Posts
7,816
Reputation
15,343
Time online
253d 7h 36m
khvirgin said:
Suifuel for me since I want zygos implants :feelswhy:
I got cheek fillers and it helped me a lot. Got many compliments, and a way better look.
The filler got injected right on the bone, so it should not move.
 
khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
2,069
Reputation
3,782
Time online
36d 10h 57m
Deusmaximus said:
I got cheek fillers and it helped me a lot. Got many compliments, and a way better look.
The filler got injected right on the bone, so it should not move.
can you pm before/after pics? just of the cheekbones if you dont want to show face
 
C

Chinlet Ascension

Wizard
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
1,217
Reputation
1,033
Time online
14d 24m
khvirgin said:
Suifuel for me since I want zygos implants :feelswhy:
If you could find me some impressive before/afters I would be happy, but in my own research I did not find many. Saiyan was by far the best.
 
khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
2,069
Reputation
3,782
Time online
36d 10h 57m
Chinlet Ascension said:
If you could find me some impressive before/afters I would be happy, but in my own research I did not find many. Saiyan was by far the best.
I've seen some before/after where the zygos looks good, but the malar section not so much, like the implant is to thick for the skin (like the guy who made the thread here about his yaremchuck/eppley implant)
 
coke

coke

Amateur
Joined
Mar 5, 2020
Posts
353
Reputation
360
Time online
10d 17h 8m
LooksOverAll said:
I'm yet to see a low BF normal occlusion 18-24 year old male get jaw implants. It's usually some recessed, bloated, and/or sagging old guy who gets them.

This is the only example I could find that fits that criteria:

View attachment 1323286
He’s the example my surgeon is using. I’m an alright looking guy, but my jaw is pretty weak. Good cheek bones and harmony. But fuck I hate the jaw, a wider jaw would look more harmonious and save my side profile. I’m opting for Bimax and maybe jaw angle implants. My surgeon says I’m similar base to this, and it’s a good example. It keeps me at ease.
Do people view this as an incredible result?
 
P

Pakicel

Adept
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
149
Reputation
250
Time online
21d 11h 27m
coke said:
He’s the example my surgeon is using. I’m an alright looking guy, but my jaw is pretty weak. Good cheek bones and harmony. But fuck I hate the jaw, a wider jaw would look more harmonious and save my side profile. I’m opting for Bimax and maybe jaw angle implants. My surgeon says I’m similar base to this, and it’s a good example. It keeps me at ease.
Do people view this as an incredible result?
It's an excellent result. Jaw looks angular without appearing fake or uncanny. I guess the key is to be as conservative as possible with the implants. But I wouldn't expect to become a chad or chadlite through surgery if you are starting out as a normie.
 
coke

coke

Amateur
Joined
Mar 5, 2020
Posts
353
Reputation
360
Time online
10d 17h 8m
Pakicel said:
It's an excellent result. Jaw looks angular without appearing fake or uncanny. I guess the key is to be as conservative as possible with the implants. But I wouldn't expect to become a chad or chadlite through surgery if you are starting out as a normie.
I’m not sure what I am. I got girls in school, I get girls today. I’m in my 20s. Musician. I’ve been told quite often I look like River Phoenix, Axl Rose. I done TrueRateMe and was told Timothée Chalamet. I hope the result can boost me even more like it did Cruise, I just don’t want to look uncanny. But I know it’s going to hugely benefit me.
 
P

Pakicel

Adept
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
149
Reputation
250
Time online
21d 11h 27m
coke said:
I’m not sure what I am. I got girls in school, I get girls today. I’m in my 20s. Musician. I’ve been told quite often I look like River Phoenix, Axl Rose. I done TrueRateMe and was told Timothée Chalamet. I hope the result can boost me even more like it did Cruise, I just don’t want to look uncanny. But I know it’s going to hugely benefit me.
If it's something you are doing for yourself, go ahead. But if your jaw is already decent and you're gl enough to get women, I don't see the point in risking looking fake after the implant.
 
coke

coke

Amateur
Joined
Mar 5, 2020
Posts
353
Reputation
360
Time online
10d 17h 8m
Pakicel said:
If it's something you are doing for yourself, go ahead. But if your jaw is already decent and you're gl enough to get women, I don't see the point in risking looking fake after the implant.
I'm good from the front, on everything other than my jaw. I'm not doing it to be gl enough to women, more so myself esteem. I got a stage shot and didn't like my side profile, consulted with a surgeon who told me I am indeed recessive there. Similar to Cruise.

Many say Cole Sprouse, whos already fine, would benefit from Bimax. That's the position I'm in. My frontal view is fine, but my side profile isn't ideal. Bimax+Genio is what my surgeon recommended, with small Jaw Angle Implants being considered to give an angle.
 

Attachments

  • 1553022922044.jpg
    1553022922044.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
  • tumblr_oq47x1PfXA1uwoek7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oq47x1PfXA1uwoek7o1_1280.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 5dc1fa4b607ca28aee91648a8900ff63.jpg
    5dc1fa4b607ca28aee91648a8900ff63.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 13
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
7,699
Reputation
12,993
Time online
91d 12h 48m
coke said:
I'm good from the front, on everything other than my jaw. I'm not doing it to be gl enough to women, more so myself esteem. I got a stage shot and didn't like my side profile, consulted with a surgeon who told me I am indeed recessive there. Similar to Cruise.

Many say Cole Sprouse, whos already fine, would benefit from Bimax. That's the position I'm in. My frontal view is fine, but my side profile isn't ideal. Bimax+Genio is what my surgeon recommended, with small Jaw Angle Implants being considered to give an angle.
If a surgeon is willingly recommending you to get bimax + genio then, I'm sorry to break it to you but, you probably don't look like Cole Sprouse or Tom Cruise...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top