Can jaw implants create the same degree of angularity as fillers?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
I've been through a lot of threads that say implants are superior to fillers in terms of aesthetic outcome. While I do agree that they are pretty effective for adding additional mass e.g. widening a narrow jaw but pretty much all the jaw implant results I have seen fail to create the sharp angular lower third that is often desired. Is the bloated look that we often see the fault of the patient and/or surgeon? Or is there something about jaw implants that just don't bring about the "Chad" jaw we want?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 4 others
I'm yet to see a low BF normal occlusion 18-24 year old male get jaw implants. It's usually some recessed, bloated, and/or sagging old guy who gets them.

This is the only example I could find that fits that criteria:

Jaw implants

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, aphelios and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and HQNPmaxxing
I'm yet to see a low BF normal occlusion 18-24 year old male get jaw implants. It's usually some recessed, bloated, and/or sagging old guy who gets them.

View attachment 1323286
That's what pretty much everyone thinks over here. Don't get implants if you're recessed and softmax before considering surgery. But even then, I still haven't seen many impressive results. The only result that I would consider in line with my goals would be the one I have attached. The others are just complete garbage. Why is this one so much better than the others?

Attachments

• Custom-Jawline-Implant-result-frofnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    Custom-Jawline-Implant-result-frofnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 242
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member and Squirtle
That's what pretty much everyone thinks over here. Don't get implants if you're recessed and softmax before considering surgery. But even then, I still haven't seen many impressive results. The only result that I would consider in line with my goals would be the one I have attached. The others are just complete garbage. Why is this one so much better than the others?
He's not recessed, he has low BF, and went with a conservative option. He's a textbook jaw implant case: normal occlusion with a narrow jaw. Most bad results we see are of guys who are recessed or already bloated to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Squirtle and Deleted member 14848
his cheekbones are now overdone, looks like a doll, exaggerated ogee curve.
Cheekbone implants usually look like shit. Buccal fat removal combined with extremely small amounts of cheek fillers are the best solution.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14280 and Squirtle
Cheekbone implants usually look like shit. Buccal fat removal combined with extremely small amounts of cheek fillers are the best solution.

I actually noticed it after the jaw implant, did he get cheekbone implants beforehand, cause they are bulging like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
I actually noticed it after the jaw implant, did he get cheekbone implants beforehand, cause they are bulging like crazy.
I assume he's gay so the overdone cheekbone look is normal for him. Probably gets cheek fillers regularly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, JosephGarrot123, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
He's not recessed, he has low BF, and went with a conservative option. He's a textbook jaw implant case: normal occlusion with a narrow jaw. Most bad results we see are of guys who are recessed or already bloated to begin with.
But I heard implants cause bone loss in many cases

• +1
But I heard implants cause bone loss in many cases
It's debatable. There was a 20 year follow up of a big implant patient and he had 0 bone resorption. Can always be completely avoided with medpor implants.

• +1
I assume he's gay so the overdone cheekbone look is normal for him. Probably gets cheek fillers regularly.

fillers seem to be a good softmax alternative , but those migration risks mentioned in long term are a problem. A lot of ascensions using fillers.
Jaw is law for masculinity maxxing.

fillers.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Squirtle
fillers seem to be a good softmax alternative , but those migration risks mentioned in long term is a problem. A lot of ascensions using fillers.
Jaw is law for masculinity maxxing.

fillers.jpg
Guarantee that looks uncanny in person. Usually looks unnatural from the side like this:

Jaw filler male2

It'll also soften up in around a week. I had jaw filler and a week later it wasn't even visible anymore. I only had 1 ml on each side so looked like shit anyways, 0 change.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think it all also has to with implant material , since PEEK implants are better (more rigid) than standard silicone implants

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 7725
Is the bloated look that we often see the fault of the patient and/or surgeon? Or is there something about jaw implants that just don't bring about the "Chad" jaw we want?
I think it's just a result of the fact that most guys who get implants have a very strong lack of lower face definition. A silicone insert in one corner of the face is not going to completely reverse that. It's not an inherent fault of the implants (although it can reflect a surgeon who does not explain to the patient what aesthetic outcomes he is likely to get with teh procedure).

People who get fillers tend have less extreme deficiencies. I don't think I've ever seen a fat guy with jawline fillers, in fact. Fillers are more angular than implants, in a bad way: They often create a very tight, unnaturally-shaped appearance IMO.

• +1
the more filler results i see the more im convinced they will fuck you up in the long-term. I was out last night with these chicks and one of them blatantly got her filler retouches recently for her cheekbones/jaw. Bro everytime she talks you can see the wrinkles in her hollow cheeks. it literally felt like moosh was injected to her face. I dont think this happens in the early years tho. this chick is probably a filler veteran, which is another problem that i think peeople overlook wiht fillers. i strongly believe that it is the fastest way to get you to body dysmoprhia. This girl literally looked like shit with the fillers. This dude sergi constance has also been getting more and more fillers recently. its literally like body building adn muscle hypotrophy. small changes that you get conditioned to that keeps you chasing more until your brain is so wrapped that you look like shit to the rest of the world. I've seen it on too many chicks to be fully convinced about it.

Screen Shot 2021 09 19 at 83207 PM

here is one example. this chick used to be a babe 2 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Preoximerianas, JosephGarrot123 and 3 others
I think sayian one is the only impressive result i've seen

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Any modification of the cheekbones (implants, fillers, osteotomies) tends to look really bad. That is a very hard area to modify in a natural-looking way.

Any modification of the cheekbones (implants, fillers, osteotomies) tends to look really bad. That is a very hard area to modify in a natural-looking way.
Suifuel for me since I want zygos implants :feelswhy:

I got cheek fillers and it helped me a lot. Got many compliments, and a way better look.
The filler got injected right on the bone, so it should not move.

I got cheek fillers and it helped me a lot. Got many compliments, and a way better look.
The filler got injected right on the bone, so it should not move.
can you pm before/after pics? just of the cheekbones if you dont want to show face

If you could find me some impressive before/afters I would be happy, but in my own research I did not find many. Saiyan was by far the best.

If you could find me some impressive before/afters I would be happy, but in my own research I did not find many. Saiyan was by far the best.
I've seen some before/after where the zygos looks good, but the malar section not so much, like the implant is to thick for the skin (like the guy who made the thread here about his yaremchuck/eppley implant)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

View attachment 1323286
He’s the example my surgeon is using. I’m an alright looking guy, but my jaw is pretty weak. Good cheek bones and harmony. But fuck I hate the jaw, a wider jaw would look more harmonious and save my side profile. I’m opting for Bimax and maybe jaw angle implants. My surgeon says I’m similar base to this, and it’s a good example. It keeps me at ease.
Do people view this as an incredible result?

He’s the example my surgeon is using. I’m an alright looking guy, but my jaw is pretty weak. Good cheek bones and harmony. But fuck I hate the jaw, a wider jaw would look more harmonious and save my side profile. I’m opting for Bimax and maybe jaw angle implants. My surgeon says I’m similar base to this, and it’s a good example. It keeps me at ease.
Do people view this as an incredible result?
It's an excellent result. Jaw looks angular without appearing fake or uncanny. I guess the key is to be as conservative as possible with the implants. But I wouldn't expect to become a chad or chadlite through surgery if you are starting out as a normie.

It's an excellent result. Jaw looks angular without appearing fake or uncanny. I guess the key is to be as conservative as possible with the implants. But I wouldn't expect to become a chad or chadlite through surgery if you are starting out as a normie.
I’m not sure what I am. I got girls in school, I get girls today. I’m in my 20s. Musician. I’ve been told quite often I look like River Phoenix, Axl Rose. I done TrueRateMe and was told Timothée Chalamet. I hope the result can boost me even more like it did Cruise, I just don’t want to look uncanny. But I know it’s going to hugely benefit me.

I’m not sure what I am. I got girls in school, I get girls today. I’m in my 20s. Musician. I’ve been told quite often I look like River Phoenix, Axl Rose. I done TrueRateMe and was told Timothée Chalamet. I hope the result can boost me even more like it did Cruise, I just don’t want to look uncanny. But I know it’s going to hugely benefit me.
If it's something you are doing for yourself, go ahead. But if your jaw is already decent and you're gl enough to get women, I don't see the point in risking looking fake after the implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
If it's something you are doing for yourself, go ahead. But if your jaw is already decent and you're gl enough to get women, I don't see the point in risking looking fake after the implant.
I'm good from the front, on everything other than my jaw. I'm not doing it to be gl enough to women, more so myself esteem. I got a stage shot and didn't like my side profile, consulted with a surgeon who told me I am indeed recessive there. Similar to Cruise.

Many say Cole Sprouse, whos already fine, would benefit from Bimax. That's the position I'm in. My frontal view is fine, but my side profile isn't ideal. Bimax+Genio is what my surgeon recommended, with small Jaw Angle Implants being considered to give an angle.

Attachments

• 1553022922044.jpg
    1553022922044.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 35
  • tumblr_oq47x1PfXA1uwoek7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oq47x1PfXA1uwoek7o1_1280.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 5dc1fa4b607ca28aee91648a8900ff63.jpg
    5dc1fa4b607ca28aee91648a8900ff63.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 40
I'm good from the front, on everything other than my jaw. I'm not doing it to be gl enough to women, more so myself esteem. I got a stage shot and didn't like my side profile, consulted with a surgeon who told me I am indeed recessive there. Similar to Cruise.

Many say Cole Sprouse, whos already fine, would benefit from Bimax. That's the position I'm in. My frontal view is fine, but my side profile isn't ideal. Bimax+Genio is what my surgeon recommended, with small Jaw Angle Implants being considered to give an angle.
If a surgeon is willingly recommending you to get bimax + genio then, I'm sorry to break it to you but, you probably don't look like Cole Sprouse or Tom Cruise...

If a surgeon is willingly recommending you to get bimax + genio then, I'm sorry to break it to you but, you probably don't look like Cole Sprouse or Tom Cruise...
The same surgeon said Cole Sprouse would benefit from Bimax. He’s only seen me in pictures, and wants to see me in person for a proper consultation. Everyone here says if you’re getting Bimax, be as well getting Genio too for length purposes. But seems like Bimax is the right option to add that.

I don’t look like Cole Sprouse or Cruise, no. I get told very often I look like Axl Rose lol, including my own girlfriend, so more length to the jaw could be pretty ideal for me. I think I could live without it, but I’d personally like a good side profile to match my frontal profile for sake of music videos/stage shots. I might have serious BDD though. I posted on truerateme once and was happy with the rating, had people telling me to riverphoenixmaxx which was nice.

Attachments

• A11951F9-EC13-439A-BF0B-AC3AF9DE4A0E.jpeg
    A11951F9-EC13-439A-BF0B-AC3AF9DE4A0E.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
This is where I’m sat at. I had a video consultation today, and he doesn’t want to do jaw implants/Genio. The only consideration was Bimax, and even then he doesn’t know if I need it. He said my chin isn’t recessed, but my jaw is very subtle recessive, but not enough that anyone would care. I still personally don’t like it on myself. It’s exactly the same as Cole Sprouse’s jaw/chin and that bothers me.

I maybe just have serious BDD. Might be worth fixing myself mentally lmao.