Can losing weight narrow the nose ?

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
At the sides?

I checked some filters and it seems the major difference is in nose wideness, so I need to lose more weight + rhino ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Mr.cope, randomuser2407 and 3 others
No joke I will go Genio + Rhino for cheap like 6000 euros all maybe in my country, I don't need Bimax after all

pretty sure ur nose dosent hold fat .. just ldar. It might even look bigger if the est of your face leans out and becomes narrower jfl

no rhino is the only way

I don't know but it can be surprising how much your face changes after you lose weight. After losing a bit of weight my eyes appear to be more deep-set, more hooded - and now I'm talking about going from normal weight to slimmer normal weight, not from obese to slim.

I think around the nasal bone itself yes you’ll see changes with weight loss. The tip might might stay about the same. We should do more threads about the anatomy of the nose like a proper thread discussing the tissues of the nose etc. Its biggest harmonizer maker/breaker ffs

wouldnt losing weight make everything slimmer? i used to think i have a narrow jaw but it turned out that i just had a lot of fat in my cheekbone area jfl

The solution is simple

If your jaw is recessed, get a jaw surgery, your nose will most likely look smaller by comparison

If your jaw is fine, get a rhinoplasty since nothing else will fix your nose.

But first, you should actually show a picture. I have a big nose too but not huge compared to the size of my face since I have a really big face. Sometimes, the angle of a picture can make your nose look way bigger than it really is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
it probably wont change unless your fat is pulling the sides of your nose