Can my chin get wider

PSL DEMON

PSL DEMON

Iron
I’m 16 rn and my chin could be better, my dad has a wide ass chin but my mom doesn’t, is my chin going to widing and if not should I get chin implant before 18?

Nigga are you kidding me you should atleast wait until your 19 till you start doing shit to yourself fucking retard pubescent ass bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, Anchor_Ship, Prestige Maxxer and 1 other person
It’s like that for most of us. Just live with it.
Our dads lived in a different time and weren’t similarly deprived of proper and whole nutrition.
They mostly avoided the microplastics epidemic as well.

Our hormone profiles are less dimorphic than they used to be for the older male generations.

Good thing is that extremely wide chins do not really have too much real life appeal and obviously became somewhat rare among young men.

• +1
Reactions: PSL DEMON
It’s like that for most of us. Just live with it.
Our dads lived in a different time and weren’t similarly deprived of proper and whole nutrition.
They mostly avoided the microplastics epidemic as well.

Our hormone profiles are less dimorphic than they used to be for the older male generations.

Good thing is that extremely wide chins do not really have too much real life appeal and obviously became somewhat rare among young men.
Don’t listen to this bitch if you really care that much tell mommy to buy you mk 677 and you’ll max out your puberty or some shit

Don’t listen to this bitch if you really care that much tell mommy to buy you mk 677 and you’ll max out your puberty or some shit
Shut up you little TikTok retard.
Your actual chin shape won’t change because of mk677 at 16.
He maybe will get into a pre-diabetic state though, if he doesn’t change his diet accordingly.

Theoretically he could try to blast actual roids and expect some unspecific facial growth.
However it’s a risky project for your health and facial proportions.
Especially if done without sufficient prior education.

• +1
Reactions: Bdot, PSL DEMON and Anchor_Ship
Shut up you little TikTok retard.
Your actual chin shape won’t change because of mk677 at 16.
He maybe will get into a pre-diabetic state though, if he doesn’t change his diet accordingly.

Theoretically he could try to blast actual roids and expect some unspecific facial growth.
However it’s a risky project for your health and facial proportions.
Especially if done without sufficient prior education.
Listen faggot no one is from TikTok if you knew what hgh does to a pubescent kid David laid is an example you fat fuck just because you’re at risk of diabetes doesn’t mean this bitch ass kid is and if you were smart you can take stuff to counteract side effects from anything even tren but I’m gatekeeping screw you faggots you can go and learn that shit on your own “little TikTok kid” your literally bronze stupid kunt that’s how I know YOUR from TikTok

Listen faggot no one is from TikTok if you knew what hgh does to a pubescent kid David laid is an example you fat fuck just because you’re at risk of diabetes doesn’t mean this bitch ass kid is and if you were smart you can take stuff to counteract side effects from anything even tren but I’m gatekeeping screw you faggots you can go and learn that shit on your own “little TikTok kid” your literally bronze stupid kunt that’s how I know YOUR from TikTok
Lmao I never even had TikTok you clown and I have been registered in this forum long before Looksmax became a trend on TikTok.
You on the other hand are not and simply spread dangerous and inadequate advice like a minor twat.
You didn’t mention any potential sides or any potential counter measurement but simply stated: “take this and that and everything will be fine” basically.
Steroid abuse is scientifically proven to have harmful effects in the long run. Literally anything excessive falls in this category.
But of course you know better, since you possess some borderline knowledge and „all jews lie, since they wanna keep us small anyway“, right?

Just because your past looks likely resembled that of a women’s, which ultimately motivated you to blast roids out of desperation, doesn’t mean everybody should or needs to do.
Especially not for fixing one specific facial feature.

You have literally zero evidence for David even taking steroids. It’s speculation only.
Anyways, I don’t know, what this example should prove?
David hasn’t got a square wide chin, which is literally what Op asked for.

To
Lmao I never even had TikTok you clown and I have been registered in this forum long before Looksmax became a trend on TikTok.
You on the other hand are not and simply spread dangerous and inadequate advice like a minor twat.
You didn’t mention any potential sides or any potential counter measurement but simply stated: “take this and that and everything will be fine” basically.
Steroid abuse is scientifically proven to have harmful effects in the long run. Literally anything excessive falls in this category.
But of course you know better, since you possess some borderline knowledge and „all jews lie, since they wanna keep us small anyway“, right?

Just because your past looks likely resembled that of a women’s, which ultimately motivated you to blast roids out of desperation, doesn’t mean everybody should or needs to do.
Especially not for fixing one specific facial feature.

You have literally zero evidence for David even taking steroids. It’s speculation only.
Anyways, I don’t know, what this example should prove?
David hasn’t got a square wide chin, which is literally what Op asked for.
Yo nigga on God your giga retarded