Can negative traits be positive?

W

wisemen

Bronze
I’ve been rated a 6/10 and one of my biggest flaws is negative canthal tilt. I did an experiment and took 2 different front photos of myself, and let someone photoshop to ideal slightly positive canthal tilt.
I run all of these photos on Photofeeler with 40 votes for each photo. Only women >34 could vote.
Guess what?
My original negative canthal tilt was the winner in both case!

Can it be that the black pill face rating system is somewhat wrong in some regards?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
harmony matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Maesthetic, Jigen and 4 others
no. Negative traits can never be positive.
You can just compensate for them with other positive traits.

Get your canthal tilt fixed tbh its a bad flaw

idc what retards here say "muh masculine" you will never look striking and you will always look tired.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Jigen
harmony matters.
For sure. But the whole rating system is based on subtract point based on for example negative canthal tilt and other “negative” traits.

yea negative traits such as being a serial murderer rapist @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Only if other characteristics are so good that u can get away with a minor one

idc what retards here say "muh masculine" you will never look striking and you will always look tired.
Why this results!?

I’m happy that I have almond shape eyes, but my negative canthal tilt is for sure my biggest flaw and would not let me above normie ranking.
But even on dating apps I often get compliments for my eyes!
Why is that? I think black pill might be wrong

Why would I get them fixed? Is really Stacies better than Becky? I’ve been so far happy with all the beckies! Well, it would be nice to try a Stacey sometime but I don’t think surgery is worth it..

being ethnic is bad but to white girls its goof

• Hmm...
Only if other characteristics are so good that u can get away with a minor one
My negative canthal tilt is not a “minor one”. But scientifically I did better with my own negative tilt than the black pill standard

My negative canthal tilt is not a “minor one”. But scientifically I did better with my own negative tilt than the black pill standard
U know foids will lie to uglier guys more than gl ones about their looks right?

• Hmm...
U know foids will lie to uglier guys more than gl ones about their looks right?
I don’t think I exactly understand what you said there.. but I showed my What Waffles rating 6/10 in another thread.

Photofeeler is shit for ratings, chico has been rated ugly there its so random

• +1
I’ve been rated a 6/10 and one of my biggest flaws is negative canthal tilt. I did an experiment and took 2 different front photos of myself, and let someone photoshop to ideal slightly positive canthal tilt.
I run all of these photos on Photofeeler with 40 votes for each photo. Only women >34 could vote.
Guess what?

Can it be that the black pill face rating system is somewhat wrong in some regards?
Of course. If this was impossible then harmony wouldn't be such a useful concept. Every feature of your face affects the perception of every other. Harmony refers to the amount in which features which are negative in themselves are fixed by each other.
PCT can increase percieved midface length, for instance.

Guess what?

maybe the photoshopped photo was looking unnatural?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
Guess what?

if u were born with PCT you would probably look better

I don’t think I exactly understand what you said there.. but I showed my What Waffles rating 6/10 in another thread.
Foids will tell a 5/10 guy that he is a 7-8/10 and he is cute and all that shit

Meanwhile when they see an actual 8/10 looking guy on Instagram they will act like he is ugly cuz deep down they know he would never look at them and they subconsciously reject him by calling him ugly

Foids will tell a 5/10 guy that he is a 7-8/10 and he is cute and all that shit

Meanwhile when they see an actual 8/10 looking guy on Instagram they will act like he is ugly cuz deep down they know he would never look at them and they subconsciously reject him by calling him ugly
Makes sense! But this example was anonymous? It was just photofeeler and no one knows me there

Makes sense! But this example was anonymous? It was just photofeeler and no one knows me there
I said it cuz nct 99% of times equals low psl, and low psl will have foids telling u ur not ugly. But idk what u even look like im just making assumptions

I said it cuz nct 99% of times equals low psl, and low psl will have foids telling u ur not ugly. But idk what u even look like im just making assumptions

Photofeeler is shit for ratings, chico has been rated ugly there its so random
Maybe they think he’s not that good looking? Maybe it was a phone selfie? It’s extremely hard to get a true and good photo with your selfie camera.