Normie but success on online dating!? BP all wrong!?

W

wisemen

Bronze
I have read a lot of black pill last year. I’m 30 years old now, but since I was 16 I’ve always have had women. In the majority of the cases is the women who hits on me, School/job. I don’t have to do the work! But it’s always normie girls, like between 4-6, and I started to thinking about why no 7-10 girls hit on me and ignore me if I hit on them. I searched the internet. I found much red pill and black pill theories. Actually black pill made a bit of sense.

I bought face ratings from all avaible, which all varied.. but Wheat waffles gave me first a 5, then the other time with a totally different haircut he gave me a 6. So let’s say 5.5, I’m a MTN/HTN!?

Well according to black pill I should struggle massively on online dating? But I’m not, it’s the opposite. I’ve never had any need for online dating, but I created a couple of test profiles and did some experiment. Often in USA, since it’s easier to change location to similar cities.
All my photos is taken with iPhone portrait, but it’s good quality photos for sure. I get so many matches that I can’t even possibly read and answer them all if I’m not working full time with it..
a lot of women started conversations like “hey cutie. Hey handsome. I really love your smile. I love your hair.”
My bio is totally trash, I’m only put the flag from my European country, and I write my height 6’3/190 cm in the bio. That’s all. I could easily get more dates that I could manage to have. But I would also say, most girls are white normies I match with. Some few unique matches with a 7, but most cases not.

What’s the conclusion? According to black pill theories I should not have this success with women!? Not irl, or online dating. The things I possibly think of is that black pill might be totally wrong about normies? Or the face rating is totally off in regards of what women think.
Or do I have missed something? I’m so confused.
Note, I don’t even have abs and since I have a pretty high body fat %. But I look slim, like skinny fat. Would I have had abs my matches would have increased I think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, vaninskybird, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others

190cm+ and medium ugly is enough.

Anyone under 6'3 with normie FACE is generally going to struggle in Western Europe, especially with online dating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 20848, justinzayn and 17 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, vaninskybird, Deleted member 24940 and 14 others
a lot of women started conversations like “hey cutie. Hey handsome. I really love your smile. I love your hair.”
My bio is totally trash, I’m only put the flag from my European country, and I write my height 6’3/190 cm in the bio. That’s all.
Sry man, you are INSANELY LOW IQ, if you could not realize it is your HEIGHT.

I urge you, go recreate your profile, if you are truly MTN, but write 177cm (it is my height so i know for sure this does not give any advantages, and in Nordics, it is a slight failo), and C how your world BURNS

ROFL at this
I really love your smile. I love your hair
They cannot even see your face LOL cause they will be staring at you from below

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, vaninskybird, makeme183 and 8 others
View attachment 2067405

190cm+ and medium ugly is enough.

Anyone under 6'3 with normie FACE is generally going to struggle in Western Europe, especially with online dating.
But I also get complements for my facial futures? Most of the time my hair (it’s unique and curly). But surprisingly also my eyes! And my eyes is my nr 1 flaw according to BP (negative canthal tilt)

you probably underrate yourself. Put your picture with no smile and neytral background on photofeeler- dating- get rated by women below 35. And share the result after 20 votes.
Also men cant rate males most of the time. Julien from rsd barely gets rated as 4 on psl but for most females hes like 6-7.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Sry man, you are INSANELY LOW IQ, if you could not realize it is your HEIGHT.

I urge you, go recreate your profile, if you are truly MTN, but write 177cm (it is my height so i know for sure this does not give any advantages, and in Nordics, it is a slight failo), and C how your world BURNS

ROFL at this

They cannot even see your face LOL cause they will be staring at you from below
Actually I’m above average in IQ.. but that’s nothing to do with this discussion.

I can for sure change my bio. I have did this experiment for a while with different settings and even tested with only selfies. The result is still decent.
But why would I write 177 cm? Maybe it’s better to remove my height in the bio? I think it’s obvious knowledge to marketing your strengths in online dating?

But I also get complements for my facial futures? Most of the time my hair (it’s unique and curly). But surprisingly also my eyes! And my eyes is my nr 1 flaw according to BP (negative canthal tilt)
You get compliments for the face, because you as a whole are attractive (due to your height). Women cannot really say one from another, so they like you WHOLE. As such, your hair and eyes suddenly starts being attractive. But i urge you to remove your height which makes you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 19453
you probably underrate yourself. Put your picture with no smile and neytral background on photofeeler- dating- get rated by women below 35. And share the result after 20 votes.
Also men cant rate males most of the time. Julien from rsd barely gets rated as 4 on psl but for most females hes like 6-7.
I have done this also. I run multiple photos with 40 votes on PF. I tested with a bunch of different photos of me and styles. The problem is they all varies from 4 - 9.7, so I think PF is more about photo quality than attractiveness.
But I have a bunch of photos who scored 9,7 and 9,6. The best with no smile 9,3.
I think a white boring background will score lower because background is important for online dating.. but I have just plain white with no smile and I think I get 8,3? But that’s not a good photo. It just looks weird without facial expression.

Actually I’m above average in IQ.. but that’s nothing to do with this discussion.

I can for sure change my bio. I have did this experiment for a while with different settings and even tested with only selfies. The result is still decent.
But why would I write 177 cm? Maybe it’s better to remove my height in the bio?
I said to put the average height, because girls can guess your height from your photos. Maybe. But if they cannot, then def. just remove it.
I think it’s obvious knowledge to marketing your strengths in online dating?
Then what's the point of your thread then? You literally wanted to know how you manage to succeed in Tinder. Remove your height, and c if itstill works, then this is your answer...

dnrd greycel faggot + kys immediately

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, vaninskybird, Deleted member 20848 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, makeme183, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, rand anon and ascension
I removed my height from bio now, and running a new test.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
I have done this also. I run multiple photos with 40 votes on PF. I tested with a bunch of different photos of me and styles. The problem is they all varies from 4 - 9.7, so I think PF is more about photo quality than attractiveness.
But I have a bunch of photos who scored 9,7 and 9,6. The best with no smile 9,3.
I think a white boring background will score lower because background is important for online dating.. but I have just plain white with no smile and I think I get 8,3? But that’s not a good photo. It just looks weird without facial expression.
yh photofeeler inflates scores with smile and good background but iv tested 100+ people and no smile/neytral abckground photos are ussualy get consistent raiting/ even the ratio of very/yes/somehow/no is almost the same. Good looking people ussualy get 90%+. If you consistently get 80%+ on no smile/no background photo you are definetelty htn+

Your height a lone makes you above average even with a normie face, this will easily add a point to your SMV if you aren’t straight up ugly, for example a guy with a normie face bu is jacked and is 6’3 would be rated around 6.5.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and SecularIslamist
r/purplepilldebate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Update: after 15 min I have 39 new matches in my new location. No Info at all about my height. No clues from photo either.

Another fun fact. Wheat waffles recommended I should keep my beard 0,3 as a looksmaxxing tips. But I actually gets noticeable better results clean shaven (younger and hotter girls)

The same goes from hair. Medium length curly, fluffy messy hair does better than short clean cut with fade.

Maybe the curly messy takes away attention from my flaws?

6'3 HTN is pretty good... If you have a good pheno I'm not surprised at all by your success. Especially if you have no actual deformities like bite issues etc.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Update: after 15 min I have 39 new matches in my new location. No Info at all about my height. No clues from photo either.
Screens

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
6'3 HTN is pretty good... If you have a good pheno I'm not surprised at all by your success. Especially if you have no actual deformities like bite issues etc.
I’m white, but dark. Light skin with brown hair/eyes/beard.

Sry, but what means that?
Dnrd = didn't read.
Greycel means you have fewer than 500 posts. All the best posters on this forum are greychads though so it's not a bad thing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 25938
BP? As in British Petroleum???

:feelsautistic:

Holy fuck! Send me pics via PM I find this hard to believe. Even for HTN. I get you're 6'3 but still...
I want to remain anonym. But I don’t have a reason to lie about this. My account is also verified, strange enough was verification a requirement because I got so many matches..

But I don’t think that’s so hard to believe. I only have great photos of me. I took the best from photofeeler and also asked girls I know which they think is the best.
Also, the reason I I’m a normie 5 or 6, it’s because of the angle when I look straight in to the camera. That’s when my flaws are very noticeable and lower my total face rating. Irl and in most photos, it’s not that noticeable. Even if I tilt a bit it’s not that noticeable. So I think it’s also depends on what type of flaws it is making you a normie.
Also, my guy friends see me totally different from girls. my best photos According to them was not in line with my girl friends and photofeeler. I think we men don’t accurate can rate other men?
For example I took a selfie with a hat on I didn’t like. Me and my friends call that photo “the dick head”. But it scored 8.8 on photofeeler. So I made an experiment on tinder and put it there, and I got both matched and dates(!!). My friends didn’t believe me, so I was showing them the results lol.
My male friends and me also think I looks better with a short haircut with fade. The majority of girl think I should have medium length.
So I don’t think my results is that strange. We men see things different from women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I want to remain anonym. But I don’t have a reason to lie about this. My account is also verified, strange enough was verification a requirement because I got so many matches..

But I don’t think that’s so hard to believe. I only have great photos of me. I took the best from photofeeler and also asked girls I know which they think is the best.
Also, the reason I I’m a normie 5 or 6, it’s because of the angle when I look straight in to the camera. That’s when my flaws are very noticeable and lower my total face rating. Irl and in most photos, it’s not that noticeable. Even if I tilt a bit it’s not that noticeable. So I think it’s also depends on what type of flaws it is making you a normie.
Also, my guy friends see me totally different from girls. my best photos According to them was not in line with my girl friends and photofeeler. I think we men don’t accurate can rate other men?
For example I took a selfie with a hat on I didn’t like. Me and my friends call that photo “the dick head”. But it scored 8.8 on photofeeler. So I made an experiment on tinder and put it there, and I got both matched and dates(!!). My friends didn’t believe me, so I was showing them the results lol.
My male friends and me also think I looks better with a short haircut with fade. The majority of girl think I should have medium length.
So I don’t think my results is that strange. We men see things different from women?
Of course men (here) and women will have different ideas about what's attractive. Women amongst themselves will also consider you attractive to varying degrees. But as a general rule people rating here more or less matches up with what women do think is attractive. Red pillers and blackpillers know what's attractive more than bluepillers. Yes there are always outliers and some LTNs and subhumans get HTBs but may looks didn't play so much of a role.

Regardless I think you're larping when you say you're normie. I think you're chadlite at least and when you're 6'3 that puts you in top 1% of men already lmao.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Of course men (here) and women will have different ideas about what's attractive. Women amongst themselves will also consider you attractive to varying degrees. But as a general rule people rating here more or less matches up with what women do think is attractive. Red pillers and blackpillers know what's attractive more than bluepillers. Yes there are always outliers and some LTNs and subhumans get HTBs but may looks didn't play so much of a role.

Regardless I think you're larping when you say you're normie. I think you're chadlite at least and when you're 6'3 that puts you in top 1% of men already lmao.
No, but I was honestly rated a 5 and 6. No joke. And I’ve read a lot, and according to your face rating guide I think that’s accurate because of my 2 biggest flaws. If I didn’t have the 2 flaws, I would for sure be a chadlite. But yea, since you notice my flaws when standing straight in front of me, almost no one irl does it I think. If a random girl just see me from my side profile outside, she would most likely see me as a chadlite yes.. especially with my height. I even did a irl experiment how chashiers in grocery store treat me, so I stayed and looked/listened how she treated other men, and yes I’m many case she treated me different.

But according to just hardcore face rating I think I’m a normie. That’s accurate because of my passport-profile.
But the conclusion would be that the face rating not is accurate regarding to how women see the flaws.

But why would I write 177 cm? Maybe it’s better to remove my height in the bio? I think it’s obvious knowledge to marketing your strengths in online dating?
Low iq indeed

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
the blasckpill is incell bs lmao. 80% of men get laid, its only a 20% of subhmans who dont but they want to convince each other that its normal

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
bro is a 6'3 htn he has chadlite smv like me you must be autistic of course you get a lot of attention from foids and a lot of matches

the blasckpill is incell bs lmao. 80% of men get laid, its only a 20% of subhmans who dont but they want to convince each other that its normal
bro is a 6'3 htn

true he is also probably white

If getting laid was the endgoal I nor do I think most others would be here. You can probably even use basic redpill garbo advice to help you score here or there. The difference is the quality of people you'll attract as well as the amount of respect people will give you will vary drastically. Getting laid as a MTN isn't anything out of the ordinary but people will still feel like they can walk right over you. Redpillers and heck even soyboys can probably get laid but the former is going to get butthurt when they're easily cheated on and no one wants them long term and the latter is infamous for being a bunch of cucks

What most looksmaxxers want is to be genuinely desired and not to feel like one option out of a hundred

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, makeme183, Maleficent and 2 others
If getting laid was the endgoal I nor do I think most others would be here. You can probably even use basic redpill garbo advice to help you score here or there. The difference is the quality of people you'll attract as well as the amount of respect people will give you will vary drastically. Getting laid as a MTN isn't anything out of the ordinary but people will still feel like they can walk right over you. Redpillers and heck even soyboys can probably get laid but the former is going to get butthurt when they're easily cheated on and no one wants them long term and the latter is infamous for being a bunch of cucks

What most looksmaxxers want is to be genuinely desired and not to feel like one option out of a hundred
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
After 7 hours, I have over 100+ new matches without mention of my height. No bio at all actually. That kind of matches as a Normie! Not bad. So your theory about it’s because my height is wrong. Well, I would probably have had even more matches with my height.

Wheat Waffles did an experiment on YouTube with another normie 6/10 who got very bad results. He’s as tall as I’m. Either the face rating system is off, that women value some traits higher/lower than we think, or it’s all about the quality of the photos.

But my results is not just “here and there”. Massive results from online dating. And I have had great results since school. Always girls who shows interest in me from school/work/social circle. Sure, I’m extroverted and tall which might help. But still, I’m a normie regarding face rating.

it doesnt work for incels with death tier features like me
Learning game isn't going to do much for you if you're a subhuman. It can maybe help a normie score once or twice. So if scoring is really your end goal and you don't mind competing as a MTN then you'd be in some luck. Going from normie to chad is nigh impossible/awfully rare but there are plenty of subhuman to normie transformations out there. They usually require a surgery though a decent amount also benefit from just implementing a decent amount of softmaxxing

Personally I'd be dissatisfied with just that however

Because wheat waffles is retarded. You’re prob decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23611