Can .org stop being autistic about height

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic
Yes height matters, but not as much as .org make it seems to be

it is NOT over if you are average height and MTN face, just be NT and have social skills and you WILL pull.

users here came to the conclusion that being 188cm is manlet tier (???). The average height on global scale is 175cm(5’9), anything above that and you are fine.

You may not have stacies chasing you begging you to pound them, but you will not die a KHHV

NT = LAW

(I am 174cm with an active sex life before anyone says this is cope)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Recessed Life, thecel and 17 others
here we go again ma nigga

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, humanoidsub7, Repentsinner and 2 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Flanked

it is NOT over if you are average height with a MTN face,
Being a average dude suck’s

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: Tomboyslayer, Deleted member 29581, tombradylover and 4 others

it is NOT over if you are average height with a MTN face,
MTN by .org standards = genetic abomination IRL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 30432, Repentsinner and 7 others
i dont open any thread with "height" in the title because its full of autistic retards who think you have to get gigantism to get women. made an exception for this one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, copemaxxr, zura and 6 others
Graycels.org

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Debetro
Not sure why people discuss it so much since you can’t do much about your height anyway. And the height discussions are all the same. It’s pretty water that 6’2-6’5 is ideal for foids, but it’s not like you can drag your legs to be that height. If it’s such a bother then wear thick heels and lifts or break your legs and risk becoming a vegetable

• +1
Reactions: zura, tombradylover, T50 Mogger and 5 others
BAN ALL GRAYCELS AND BLUECELS, THEN MAKE THE FORUM PRIVATE

MAKE .ORG GREAT AGAIN

keep promoting bluepill in a blackpilled forum you parasites

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
I'm not fucking save at 6'4 here in Italy, I don't imagine the situation in some normal white country

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Flanked
tired of seeing 15 and 16 years old casually walking around , not only heightmogging me, but also framemogging my 24 inch bideltoid and 7.5 inch wrists. zoomers are either extreme estrogenic subhumans or terminator androgenic mogging machines, no in between

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Recessed Life, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
I didn’t finish writing and for some reason it posted this thread

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Anecdotal evidence but I can recall the same tbh.

I went on vacation with my buddies last week for 2 weeks in a party / drinking hotspot for young adults and I could say everything I saw pretty much challenged the idea of blackpill. Yes you still have to be attractive, being tall is a plus but it doesn't make everything. I saw short guys (legit 5'7-5'8) bagging girls because they were attractive and knew how to talk to them aswell. Whereas my 6'5 friend didn't even managed to get a girl because he had a hard time speaking to them. None of them chased him for his height nor did they leave their oneitis for him because he was taller than everyone else

.org needs a serious reality check tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Acid Bath, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
"HeIgHt DoEsNt MaTTtEr"

Attachments

• download (10).jpg
    download (10).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
5'6 htn> 6'5 mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, tombradylover, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
Being a average dude suck’s
"HeIgHt DoEsNt MaTTtEr"

Yes but .org makes it seems like if you are not above 6’3(190cm) it is utterly OVER for you, which is absolutely NOT true

the true height pill is the COMPARISON between the MALE height and the FEMALE height, as long as you are taller than your partner you are CHILLING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, cytoplasm, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Not sure why people discuss it so much since you can’t do much about your height anyway. And the height discussions are all the same. It’s pretty water that 6’2-6’5 is ideal for foids, but it’s not like you can drag your legs to be that height. If it’s such a bother then wear thick heels and lifts or break your legs and risk becoming a vegetable
My lifts are actually super ocmfortable I feel good in them now

tired of seeing 15 and 16 years old casually walking around , not only heightmogging me, but also framemogging my 24 inch bideltoid and 7.5 inch wrists. zoomers are either extreme estrogenic subhumans or terminator androgenic mogging machines, no in between
doesn’t matter

if you are average height and NT you are still in the game

I went on vacation with my buddies last week for 2 weeks in a party / drinking hotspot for young adults and I could say everything I saw pretty much challenged the idea of blackpill. Yes you still have to be attractive, being tall is a plus but it doesn't make everything. I saw short guys (legit 5'7-5'8) bagging girls because they were attractive and knew how to talk to them aswell. Whereas my 6'5 friend didn't even managed to get a girl because he had a hard time speaking to them. None of them chased him for his height nor did they leave their oneitis for him because he was taller than everyone else

Are you curry?

And from personal experience, it is much better to have a muscular body on a 5’9 frame than a 6,2 twig

Yes but .org makes it seems like if you are not above 6’3(190cm) it is utterly OVER for you, which is absolutely NOT true

the true height pill is the COMPARISON between the MALE height and the FEMALE height, as long as you are taller than your partner you are CHILLING
I mean face is king height is just extra and not that useful without a goog (roided) physique

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Flanked

Went out on a party with a friend that is the same height as me and he pulled a foid way above his looks just because he is NT and good charisma

Went out on a party with a friend that is the same height as me and he pulled a foid way above his looks just because he is NT and good charisma
Nt is genetic @rand anon

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
In my anecdotal experience height has made little difference in who gets a lot of attention from girls. Face/Style/Body far more important

• +1
Reactions: zura and Flanked
Glad to see there are some rational takes on height still on this site

• +1
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl and Flanked

If you are not above 6'3, it is over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 30432
i dont open any thread with "height" in the title because its full of autistic retards who think you have to get gigantism to get women. made an exception for this one.
6‘6 or death

it is NOT over if you are average height and MTN face, just be NT and have social skills and you WILL pull.

users here came to the conclusion that being 188cm is manlet tier (???). The average height on global scale is 175cm(5’9), anything above that and you are fine.

You may not have stacies chasing you begging you to pound them, but you will not die a KHHV

NT = LAW

Bro everyone knows that being 5'8.5 like you isn't a significant failo, 5'8 is king of manlets so ur fine. Anything below 5'7 (170 cm) sucks, tho. Rest of ppl saying 6'3 (190 cm) or death are obviously joking, but that is the optimal height imo, maybe 6'2.

OP is retarded for taking the PSL hyperboles literally.

No one is seriously making the argument that being sub-6" means you’ll die a KHHV. Understand hyperbole.

Exaggeration is integral to incel culture.

NT = LAW

STFU I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO INCREASE AT LEAST 4 INCHES IM GONNA DIE ALONE BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT ALONE