Can people with low trust looks get disrespected

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’m seriously asking tbh because ID want to know.

glasses + framelet are giga high trust and will automatically make you a subject to disrespect. I will need to remove my glasses ofc. My eye area and maybe Zygos however is the only part of my face that could mildly pass as low trust. I obviously would need surgery or implants to actually look lower trust.

I’m legit still pretty high trust aspie

However despite my eye area I have a low nasal bridge which most Hispanics who have good eye areas tend to have. It does fuck up a real low trust look but the rest of my lower third is legit baby face tier.

I don’t want to appeal women I just don’t want to jester for faggot normies and ID rather have them see me as a threat or scary. Also JFL how many actual low trust users online get disrespected when someone has low trust looks they don’t get disrespected online either but that’s because they’re fucking NT.

Are low trust looks just useless if autistic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person

glasses + framelet are giga high trust and will automatically make you a subject to disrespect. I will need to remove my glasses ofc. My eye area and maybe Zygos however is the only part of my face that could mildly pass as low trust. I obviously would need surgery or implants to actually look lower trust.

However despite my eye area I have a low nasal bridge which most Hispanics who have good eye areas tend to have. It does fuck up a real low trust look but the rest of my lower third is legit baby face tier.

I don’t want to appeal women I just don’t want to jester for faggot normies and ID rather have them see me as a threat or scary. Also JFL how many actual low trust users online get disrespected when someone has low trust looks they don’t get disrespected online either but that’s because they’re fucking NT.

yes by other low trust people

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
yes by other low trust people
True but would a regular Normie disrespect a low trust person. I don’t really see that happen irl nor do I even see it happen online

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Danish_Retard and vermillioncorefan
True but would a regular Normie disrespect a low trust person. I don’t really see that happen irl nor do I even see it happen online
nah i mean when that shit does happen its just a jealous normie trying to prove himself, but he really aint shit so hes gonna get put in his place and thats what happens

• +1
Hard to look low trust when you guys are 5’6 on average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Danish_Retard and depressionmaxxing
Anyone gets disrespected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ElTruecel
Hard to look low trust when you guys are 5’6 on average
Only applies to central and South Americans. I’m still half Dominican and most Caribbean Hispanics are above 5’8

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Anyone gets disrespected
Bullshit I’m one of the most disrespected people on this forum due to having high trust looks, framelet, non NT and wearing glasses.

I legit saw this ugly ogre fat sperg irl get more respect than me despite being more of a low inhib sperg due to him not wearing glasses and looking more low trust.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and murdah
Bullshit I’m one of the most disrespected people on this forum due to having high trust looks, framelet, non NT and wearing glasses.

I legit saw this ugly ogre fat sperg irl get more respect than me despite being more of a low inhib sperg due to him not wearing glasses and looking more low trust.
Send face, if you‘re a twink ofc you‘ll get treated like one
All the low trust users on this forum rarely get insulted
there r social hierarchies on here, the better you look the more status you get.

yeah if they're scrawny like depoot. you need mass

• Hmm...
For some reason irl if I see a twink I just don't take them seriously

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
I think someone whos low trust and has a bunch of falios like being a framelet/manlet its easier to look down at them or disrespect them

• Hmm...
My face masculinized a Lot with 16. Since then I have never been directly disrespected, I Look very Low Trust. You will still get in Fights though

• +1
Reactions: nofap, ElTruecel and smallman
nah you look low trust as fuck, you look like a dom bbc ngl
It’s just the angle I take some pics in. In motion I have a feminine lower third and a Neotenous look overall. Hunter eyes will not really give you an automatic low trust look. But yea if I didn’t wear glasses irl I definitely wouldn’t be ranting on here about being disrespected when I was a teen.
yeah if they're scrawny like depoot. you need mass
Nah Elias de poot can run low trust dark triad his jaw is wide enough and his eyes are far too striking & feline to not.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
It’s just the angle I take some pics in. In motion I have a feminine lower third and a Neotenous look overall. Hunter eyes will not really give you an automatic low trust look. But yea if I didn’t wear glasses irl I definitely wouldn’t be ranting on here about being disrespected when I was a teen.

Nah Elias de poot can run low trust dark triad his jaw is wide enough and his eyes are far too striking & feline to not.
stop using glasses, grow dreads and larp as lightskin tbh

• JFL
I think someone whos low trust and has a bunch of falios like being a framelet/manlet its easier to look down at them or disrespect them
You're wrong. I was at the store a while back and some ethnic manlet lowkey intimidated me with His presence. Im 6'1 and fairly lowtrust myself, yet it felt Like that 5'6 Guy could fuck me Up (He wasnt even muscular or anything Just very Low Trust face). Made me think that Aura Thing is real

He didnt even speak to me of anything, He Just stood next to me

• +1
For framelets I agree but a low trust manlet will always intimidate a high trust lanklet lol

• +1
Reactions: robtical and smallman
Yeah if you enter somewhere there is a group of people who all know each other they wont be afraid of you cuz they know they can gang up on your ass

• +1
Being low trust just lowers the likelihood to get disrespected and also you will be taken more seriously if you retaliate.

While for high trust its opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
Sure, if you are out of shape, fat, short, etc., if you're tall and robust people will respect you even if your face is high trust.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
It will depend, but usually no. People will respect you or avoid contact with you. Some will tease you to see if you're as insane as you look.

The best of the best for a person who is low trust looking, is to be good looking, then all of sudden you will appear mysterious to women

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Pikabro and ElTruecel
Yes

• Hmm...
From my experience. With only looking low trust + not twink + non nt means it's 100% guaranteed one normie alone will not disrespect you.

• +1
I also preferred to be respected rather than being loved by women. It's in my genes.

• +1
From my experience. With only looking low trust + not twink + non nt means it's 100% guaranteed one normie alone will not disrespect you.
*nt. If you’re truly non NT you’ll probably be disrespected in a social circles unless u have the other traits

I am low Trust enough, only beggars and junkies come talk to me

if ur low trsut when ugly ur just seen as creepy and a school threat JFL

impossible to get disrespected with 2 fwhr, hooded eyes, high zygos, high pfl, high nose bridge with tall and good frame, perhaps copers will do but they do that consciously if you know what i mean

• Love it

Bro, I can tell you a little bit about my experience. 2 years ago I was High Trust Maxxed, like seriously High Trust. I had weak to normal bones, High Set Eyebrows etc. My social life was REALLY REALLY good. But one thing always triggered me : the disrespect. I got disrespected quit often, most of the times people didn’t even say anything because I was too High Trust, but they didn’t take me serious. Like I was a clown. Then I got into looksmaxxing, courses etc . I am telling you, I look now really Low Trust, if you would see me on the streets you would probably think I would kill you on the spot and throw your body in the trash jfl
But what changed ? Well People FEAR me, never do jokes about me, seriously respect me but .. my social life decreased. People don’t trust me often because I look to dangerous, I have very strong bonemass so that makes it even more difficult .. So I am telling you the best look is probably the middle : you can be high trust and low trust. I sometimes kinda miss my high trust face but then I remember the disrespect. So yeah, try to be in the middle. Kinda funny, the one time I got approached recently because I touched her dog :ROFLMAO: was probably the first time since months where I looked normal trust. Anyways, wish you look bhai and may the force be with you ;))

• +1