Can pregnenolone cause hairloss?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
So i’ve been taking 50 mg daily of life extension pregnenolone for 12 days. But i heard it could lead to hairloss. Does it make you norwood? @thereallegend
Also how many weeks to see significant results. I’m 23 and i’ve been taking it for the face lifting effects.

No. Supplemental pregnenolone only converts into a neurosteroid called allopregnenlone. It doesn’t lead to hair loss. Taurine, MSM, He Shou Wu, Collagen would cure your hair loss anyways.

No. Supplemental pregnenolone only converts into a neurosteroid called allopregnenlone. It doesn’t lead to hair loss. Taurine, MSM, He Shou Wu, Collagen would cure your hair loss anyways.
From my understanding pregnenolone can help with thyroid issues. Am I right?

From my understanding pregnenolone can help with thyroid issues. Am I right?
Endogenous pregnenolone stimulates thyroid function but the studies show the supplemental pregnenolone only gets converted into allopregnenolone.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Endogenous pregnenolone stimulates thyroid function but the studies show the supplemental pregnenolone only gets converted into allopregnenolone.
What abou progesterone for thyroid?

• +1
Anything else you can recommend fro this? Besides straight up t3 t4
Cold exposure does increase thyroid hormone. Raw milk contains small amounts of thyroid and progesterone. You could eat the raw thyroid gland of a dead animal.

• +1
Classic case of blackpilled autism, why would u take that shit at 23

Cold exposure does increase thyroid hormone. Raw milk contains small amounts of thyroid and progesterone. You could eat the raw thyroid gland of a dead animal.
What about pills that can be bought wise? I already drink milk but idk how to find dead animals thyroids

What about pills that can be bought wise? I already drink milk but idk how to find dead animals thyroids
There's farms that sell raw organs online now. For supplementation, use progesterone oil and take pregnenolone in a pill form.

• +1