• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 15827
why you keep your hair short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Yeah nigga i know i look like an alien fuck h
86247610 8E12 42EE 887D 2A01C793180E

Ruined my a short chin.
what can i do about it? I can beard fraud but i dont ahve the genetics to have a full beard because im a low t filipino nigger !

stop coping, beard would look:

• JFL
short midface you will forever look prepubescent

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17829
hair yes. why would you need rhino? nose is nice rn

• WTF
lower third failo

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 20618
stop coping, beard would look:View attachment 1826489
thats unrealistic thought i cant grow a beard like that nigga. This is the type of facial hair i can grow
C76E24AE FD7B 4E29 8AA6 01E2F900D02F

Its because im a little retarded filipino nigger i hate my race so much

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and brucel
hair yes. why would you need rhino? nose is nice rn
Because they can tell im a filipino nigger and they will look down on me. BEING A FILIPINO IS THE BIGGWST STATUS MIN IN THE WORLD!
They will assosciate me with these worthless nigger abominations
01E0F190 8634 4A95 A027 DEF16D9E735C

6ED33291 F8C6 49AB 99C0 CBAC33B981AD

LOOK AT MY NOSE NIGGA ITS THE FILIPINO CURSE IF YOU HAVE A NOSE LIKE MINE ITS OVER BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW U ARE FILIPINO SCUM AND WILL LOOK DOWN ON U AND SPIT ON U AND KICK UR ASS IF UR ALONE AT 3 am BECAUSE ALL RACES HATE FILIPINOS

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
thats unrealistic thought i cant grow a beard like that nigga. This is the type of facial hair i can grow
View attachment 1826492

I was half joking, anyways you're too young for anything really, just grow your hair out it will be a massive improvement.

• JFL
Gigahitler

if only you had a jaw like this

• WTF
Because they can tell im a filipino nigger and they will look down on me. BEING A FILIPINO IS THE BIGGWST STATUS MIN IN THE WORLD!
They will assosciate me with these worthless nigger abominations
View attachment 1826494
View attachment 1826495
LOOK AT MY NOSE NIGGA ITS THE FILIPINO CURSE IF YOU HAVE A NOSE LIKE MINE ITS OVER BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW U ARE FILIPINO SCUM AND WILL LOOK DOWN ON U AND SPIT ON U AND KICK UR ASS IF UR ALONE AT 3 am BECAUSE ALL RACES HATE FILIPINOS
😢stop being like that man, be proud of ur race. its a good looking ethnicity

• Woah
I was half joking, anyways you're too young for anything really, just grow your hair out it will be a massive improvement.
im 17 dude its over next year i go to college how can i go to college when i look like a nigger 15 year old whos balls havent dropped yet nobody is going to take my filipino low t nigger ass seriously and i will get mogged by all the normied and stacies in class

• +1
Reactions: brucel
You need implant for taller and wider lower third not rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, chadtindermoney and Deleted member 20618
U seem to have short face syndrome
Images   2022 08 17T162707199
3033142 89A7B04B CB72 40E6 B458 DE10949350EB
Images   2022 08 17T162728159

Fix your SFS, practice proper chewing to atrophy the buccinators to make your cheekbones more visible. Rhinoplasty, Skull implants to reshape your skull and make it more robust.
What makes u look alien is your weirdly shaped tiny skull, too much pct and short face.
Grow your hair long and never ever shave it again.

• +1
im 17 dude its over next year i go to college how can i go to college when i look like a nigger 15 year old whos balls havent dropped yet nobody is going to take my filipino low t nigger ass seriously and i will get mogged by all the normied and stacies in class
dude I became 18 not long ago + I look more masc but average height, my advice is to heightmaxx if you could it will make you seem more masc, look like a leader, charasmatic.

This is important and my just my two cents: I think most people on this site arent low t (that is if they sleep and eat well which most do to avoid looksminning themselves) actually if you have high t it doesnt mean that all will be used or it would be beneficial, that is if you lack androgens, they are located throught your body even on your face so when you have high t but low androgens you won't reap the benefits.

Fapping desentisizes these. Dont fap for 3 months and you will look much more masc, your face will be deeper, your shoulders will broaden, you will be more competetive (bascially everything you want at your age) *also that is if you t maxx, aka sleepmax, eatmaxx, supplement and vitamenmaxx, workoutmaxx not that hard tbh, and go on armoasin your growth plates prop arent fused. Aromasin increases t and dht by 60%, sleep doubles your t. Just nofapmaxx and Tmaxx, I will be 100% doing this.

• Love it
View attachment 1826503View attachment 1826505View attachment 1826507

Fix your SFS, practice proper chewing to atrophy the buccinators to make your cheekbones more visible. Rhinoplasty, Skull implants to reshape your skull and make it more robust.
What makes u look alien is your weirdly shaped tiny skull, too much pct and short face.
how do i chew properly for the buccinators?

View attachment 1826492

Morph will taller lower third and more square chin
38199638 0B3D 4CDE BF9C 12FFCD2DEEF0

View attachment 1826503View attachment 1826505View attachment 1826507

I’ve seen his side profile he doesn’t have SFS due to any orthodontic problems. Hos jaw has developed fine he’s a class 1 bite. He just has a genetically short chin and jaw.

• Woah
how do i chew properly for the buccinators?
Chew w mouth closed. Don't use cheeks when chewing and swallowing.
I believe its related to mewing.
Research more about mewing.

• +1
subhuman untermensch inferior life form

• WTF
  • +1
rhino is the least thing you should do

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Deleted member 20618
i mean you other falios that are more important than your nose, its fine for now

• +1
i mean you other falios that are more important than your nose, its fine for now
ye i need a wrap around implant someone told me now. What other falios do i need to fix?

ye i need a wrap around implant someone told me now. What other falios do i need to fix?
Have you like legit every asked out a girl before or tried any softmaxxes before going nuclear with wrap around implants. Bro you are our resident Philipino mogger you should just try the hair for now. Your nose is fine it's just that your brain is rapes by seeing too many male models and comparing yourself to then. Gl bro anyway ❤️

• Love it
Morph will taller lower third and more square chin
View attachment 1826548

I’ve seen his side profile he doesn’t have SFS due to any orthodontic problems. Hos jaw has developed fine he’s a class 1 bite. He just has a genetically short chin and jaw.
i think side profile is ok its recessed and i have flat maxilla but i can always fraud it in pics @fruitgunpop @RecessedChinCel
609A442D F2CE 41E2 80B5 AE23E4D54598

Have you like legit every asked out a girl before or tried any softmaxxes before going nuclear with wrap around implants. Bro you are our resident Philipino mogger you should just try the hair for now. Your nose is fine it's just that your brain is rapes by seeing too many male models and comparing yourself to then. Gl bro anyway ❤️
yea nigga i only had 4 gfs and none of them fucked me (that was before blackpill and the latest one i had was at 16 before black ppill at start of year)
Now i am a friendless nigger tbh and i have not talked to a foid irl in months

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and subhuman to mtn
Ur nose is fine

• Woah
yea nigga i only had 4 gfs and none of them fucked me (that was before blackpill and the latest one i had was at 16 before black ppill at start of year)
Now i am a friendless nigger tbh and i have not talked to a foid irl in months
To me it seems like this blackpill has fucked your mind and made you kinda autistic. Maybe try social circlemax unless you wanna turn into the next ER, cause until you surgery max into mogger you will be stunted by being friendless, its also easier for you to make friends then torture yourself by rearranging your whole face.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 20618
Yeah bro, just get lefort3 + obo + LL + rhino + canthoplasty to get a more positive canthal tilt (yours isn't really that much positive rn) and you can get to MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
Yeah bro, just get lefort3 + obo + LL + rhino + canthoplasty to get a more positive canthal tilt (yours isn't really that much positive rn) and you can get to MTN
Just spend millions on surgery and torture yourself to become attractive theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
i think side profile is ok its recessed and i have flat maxilla but i can always fraud it in pics @fruitgunpop @RecessedChinCel
View attachment 1826649
U should read about SFS or visit a maxillofacial surgeon and inquire.
Your gonial angle is too low and your lower third is too short
Could be SFS tbh

• +1
Just spend millions on surgery and torture yourself to become attractive theory
??? wdym? only pussies are scared of getting thier faces literally cut in half, real men that are low inhib would do anything bro (people like me)

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and subhuman to mtn
Could be SFS tbh
I'll read about sfs if im literally deformed im gonna go er on myself

Could be SFS tbh
Bro this guy is like 17, maybe he can cope with hard mewing or facepulling. He can't even realistically afford this for like a few years at least and these kinda comments are ruining this guys mental health, as he can't do anything. You can see his mental health deteriorating as people have gaslighted him into believing he is "subhuman"

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I'll read about sfs if im literally deformed im gonna go er on myself
in all seriousness now, how tall r u? filipinos tend to be manlets so if you are not one you could fix your chin, gymmax and mog at the philippines

in all seriousness now, how tall r u? filipinos tend to be manlets so if you are not one you could fix your chin, gymmax and mog at the philippines
Im 167.5cm so manlet. My plans are just to back to the philippines when im prime age and work as a remote software engineer so i can go to poor village and get a young wife there. I think i mog the avg filioino local tbh especially in the villages where They are malnourished and poor
9BBD75B4 E44F 426B AD69 AD0E4A441489

273797C2 FF08 4EF4 86BD 310960445FCD

grow our ur hair asap

short hair is a major looksmin for your face shape

• +1
You need your hair to both compensate for you saggital skull peak and cover most of your forehead. If you hit norwood 2 then rope

• +1
dude I became 18 not long ago + I look more masc but average height, my advice is to heightmaxx if you could it will make you seem more masc, look like a leader, charasmatic.

This is important and my just my two cents: I think most people on this site arent low t (that is if they sleep and eat well which most do to avoid looksminning themselves) actually if you have high t it doesnt mean that all will be used or it would be beneficial, that is if you lack androgens, they are located throught your body even on your face so when you have high t but low androgens you won't reap the benefits.

Fapping desentisizes these. Dont fap for 3 months and you will look much more masc, your face will be deeper, your shoulders will broaden, you will be more competetive (bascially everything you want at your age) *also that is if you t maxx, aka sleepmax, eatmaxx, supplement and vitamenmaxx, workoutmaxx not that hard tbh, and go on armoasin your growth plates prop arent fused. Aromasin increases t and dht by 60%, sleep doubles your t. Just nofapmaxx and Tmaxx, I will be 100% doing this.
pics plz?

• +1
Increase your lower third. Double jaw surgery with jaw implants and genio. Midface implants maybe. Lift and eat good food. Wear lifts in ur shoes. Train mma

• +1
You need your hair to both compensate for you saggital skull peak and cover most of your forehead. If you hit norwood 2 then rope
i dont hve to worry about balding my dad is high forties and has a pony tail. Yeah some user recommended a wrap around
Implant which i will consider 100%
CAB7D1F7 EE88 43C8 87C5 688BC1FB1CCC

Increase your lower third. Double jaw surgery with jaw implants and genio. Midface implants maybe. Lift and eat good food. Wear lifts in ur shoes. Train mma
ill check them out and def do them when i can afford to (am 17). I'll go join a muay thai gym because im 167.5cm and i will get pressed in public one day. Are u mma maxxing bhai?