Can scars like those be removed by surgery or something ?

D

Deleted member 7820

Fuck nigga
I have scars basically all over my face, across lip, forehead, under my eye, cheek, can they be removed by surgery ?

4685067199_d5c283f958_o.jpg
330751_093014-cc-plastic-heal-17.jpg
11_Joaquin-Phoenix.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: eyearea, Kilimanjaro and buckchadley31
Dermarolling, and collagenmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 7820
scars are masc trait. Don’t remove

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 6512, Incoming and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 7820
Just Jigsawmaxx bro
Maxresdefault

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, laske.7, Deleted member 7820 and 1 other person
the title should be "why women dig ATTRACTIVE men with scars"
The point of this website is to become attractive - don't waste your money on surgeries to remove what is essentially an attractive trait

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Warlow, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
laser treatment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 7820, Incoming and 1 other person
The point of this website is to become attractive - don't waste your money on surgeries to remove what is essentially an attractive trait
(non-illness related) Scars an attractive trait? Doesn’t that imply if one were to be good looking and scarmed themselves they’d become more attractive?

• +1
(non-illness related) Scars an attractive trait? Doesn’t that imply if one were to be good looking and scarred themselves they’d become more attractive?
Technically but it'd have to look like it was the result of a fight - but I wouldn't recommend doing it because you could fuck it up

• +1
Technically but it'd have to look like it was the result of a fight - but I wouldn't recommend doing it because you could fuck it up
I don’t think scars make one look better unless you looked DOM to begin with. They wouldn’t really fit any other type of good looking person. Like with Jason Momoa for example, he looks better with his scarred eyebrow cuz he looks high T.
If you put a scar on Chico’s face, he’ll look worse. It also depends on the position of the scar tbh.

• +1
Tf happened to you

• +1
I don’t think scars make one look better unless you looked DOM to begin with. They wouldn’t really fit any other type of good looking person. Like with Jason Momoa for example, he looks better with his scarred eyebrow cuz he looks high T.
If you put a scar on Chico’s face, he’ll look worse. It also depends on the position of the scar tbh.
Agreed tbh, you have to look masculine enough for a scar to be plausibly the result of a fight (high t)

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Alexanderr and Deleted member 7820
I am also wondering can we do something about scars after a hairline lowering surgery.

If we can do both it would be 100% superior to hair transplant and we all would get Zayn Maliks NW(-1) hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and inceletto
I am also wondering can we do something about scars after a hairline lowering surgery.

If we can do both it would be 100% superior to hair transplant and we all would get Zayn Maliks NW(-1) hairline
Bro hairline lowering is only legit in foids tbh they always have long hair

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and MentalistKebab

I honestly don't see why guys can't go for this surgery, they say it's because men might lose their hair in the future and in doing so revert to their old hairline - to me it seems obvious that if you combined forehead reduction with a hair transplant it'd be better than a hair transplant alone and you'd need less grafts

• +1