Can somebody say how are you treated when you are attractive vs unattractive?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
Can somebody say how are you treated when you are attractive vs unattractive? From your own expierence.

Women seem happy when interacting with you.Like there is this positive feeling

First casual thing I can think of.

Edit:Watch the great last Kubrick movie Eyes Wide Shut and look at how women interact with Tom Cruise.Great movie and filled with great examples of one on one interaction women have with a chad.Even prostitutes..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16262, randomvanish and 5 others
Some examples I experienced in hs was i could say a joke and no one laughs, and then someone i know (HTN) says the same thing and people find it funny. Also in classes where i was with the same guy girls would be much more disrespectful to me than him. Now was this guy more NT than me? Yes. However the girls responded with similar disinterest/disrespect to another guy who was ugly but low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, SOS-Sonic, rt_gamer and 4 others
can't even be put into words

People are enthusiastic/seem happy when they talk to me. If I say or do something weird people just laugh and forget about it. If I were ugly that would be different Im sure

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
60f687a65af86fcfc26bbb7b5c977ae3 c

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Stevensmithgerard, subhuman incel and 3 others

Can somebody say how are you treated when you are attractive vs unattractive? From your own expierence.

This cartoon summarises it up tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, owlofathena, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
if you're ugly you're either ignored completely by people or looked at with contempt and suspiciousness, complete opposite for good looking

Went from getting left on seen to getting approached in person and getting DMs like this and i'm just HTN atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 16530
Im not attractive but I went from like 2.5psl to 4.5 within 1yr so I noticed fast the differences, notably:

Women actually want to talk to you from thin air, you don't actually have to giga tryhard to be social and funny and everything for them to want to talk to you. They will bring up random shit themselves, they will make small talk (at uni, without me even knowing them). I actually tested this and only introduced myself to guys in first day uni, after 3-4 weeks like 10-15 girls had introduced themselves to me (in contrast to like 5 guys overall even though male/female ratio is bigger than 2 even).

Jokes seem to go better, it's not just delivery, but you can just sell it better without looking like an idiot even if the joke isnt really anything great.

I was dmd by girls for uni help without much reason (I dont look like a nerd, nor I seem to care much about classes/answer questions in class and shit).

About generally people (so including random men and women) in social situations I honestly didnt notice much difference, I dont think even chad would see much difference as well (like for example stacy does in comparison to avg girl where people would give her places in lines, maybe be more willing to help her in retail and shit like that, unrequested favors or so).

what PSL are you? Or SMV? What were you before?
I went from 5.5/10 to 7/10 in SMV and from PSL 4 to PSL 5. Life on the other side is indeed different, I'm black so I can only imagine how attractive white guys are treated.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Im not attractive but I went from like 2.5psl to 4.5 within 1yr so I noticed fast the differences, notably:

Women actually want to talk to you from thin air, you don't actually have to giga tryhard to be social and funny and everything for them to want to talk to you. They will bring up random shit themselves, they will make small talk (at uni, without me even knowing them). I actually tested this and only introduced myself to guys in first day uni, after 3-4 weeks like 10-15 girls had introduced themselves to me (in contrast to like 5 guys overall even though male/female ratio is bigger than 2 even).

Jokes seem to go better, it's not just delivery, but you can just sell it better without looking like an idiot even if the joke isnt really anything great.

I was dmd by girls for uni help without much reason (I dont look like a nerd, nor I seem to care much about classes/answer questions in class and shit).

About generally people (so including random men and women) in social situations I honestly didnt notice much difference, I dont think even chad would see much difference as well (like for example stacy does in comparison to avg girl where people would give her places in lines, maybe be more willing to help her in retail and shit like that, unrequested favors or so).
post your face before and after transformations

• +1
  • +1
post your face before and after transformations
Can't risk doxxing but I didn't do much. I got lean(sub 15% BF), started using retin A, grew my hair out and got a better haircut, unironically lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
people give you way more chances after you fuck up if you're attractive, ive been benefitting from this my entire life.

if you are ugly and you fuck up once its over
if you are attractive and you fuck up people will give you infinite second chances.

and im not even chad, im chadlite/htn on good days

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and one job away
Nigga I got bullied af as a child when I was ugly.

Now I’m beatiful and i would rather kill myself than go back to being ugly.

I go into a club and so many ppl stare at me.

tell me compliments constantly. I sometimes get offered to fck them.

looks is everything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 5786
people give you way more chances after you fuck up if you're attractive, ive been benefitting from this my entire life.

if you are attractive and you fuck up people will give you infinite second chances.

how would i get treated ?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16552, Stevensmithgerard and subhuman incel

Yeah. Once you realize you are beatiful you will understand it doesn’t matter what you do. You can do whatever. Who cares.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16262

looks is everything.
What PSL are you?

• +1
post your face
im sure i mog you
How many times do I have to say I'm not gonna post my face because of my privacy. I don't want to get fired.

• +1
This cartoon summarises it up tbh.

GigaChads taste tbh
And OP after I gymcelled everyone knew my name and I hang out now with the " popular" rich kids at my school
I am referred as one of the hot guys now jfl but I'm htn at best maybe higher due to Chad tier side profile/ forward growth/ bones/ eye area/ hairline/ forehead

How many times do I have to say I'm not gonna post my face because of my privacy. I don't want to get fired.
how do i ascend?
this is when i was lean

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and subhuman incel

looks is everything.

• +1
GigaChads taste tbh
And OP after I gymcelled everyone knew my name and I hang out now with the " popular" rich kids at my school
I am referred as one of the hot guys now jfl but I'm htn at best maybe higher due to Chad tier side profile/ forward growth/ bones/ eye area/ hairline/ forehead

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14478
Rn I would rate myself as htn- chadlite since I leaned down and looksmaxxed a bit( mouth stretching+ MSE soon)
In the pics when I first joined here I got normie- htn with really good side profile
When I was fat I was 0 PSL saved by eye area
SMV not sure cause I'm underage and not fully developed yet but I got appeal ngl

• +1
Rn I would rate myself as htn- chadlite since I leaned down and looksmaxxed a bit( mouth stretching+ MSE soon)
In the pics when I first joined here I got normie- htn with really good side profile
When I was fat I was 0 PSL saved by eye area
SMV not sure cause I'm underage and not fully developed yet but I got appeal ngl
If you are fat are you always 0 PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
This blackpilled video on this blackpill movie summarises it perfectly:

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Women will catcall you, and men will respect you and want to hang out with you, from being fit and "good looking".
I know because i have roided and women would stare at me from their cars and stop to call me "handsome" (i respond very well to roids though) and i also get increased PSL during summer due to tanning and swimming, this summer ill roid for the ultimate combo.

Last edited:
Women will catcall you, and men will respect you and want to hang out with you, from being fit and "good looking".
I know because i have roided and women would stare at me from their cars and stop to call me "handsome" (i respond very well to roids though) and i also get increased PSL during summer due to tanning and swimming, this summer ill roid for the ultimate combo.
how old are you?

Yeah. Once you realize you are beatiful you will understand it doesn’t matter what you do. You can do whatever. Who cares.
you can also do whatever you want if your ugly. but people will hate you and laugh at you if you fuck up or do the wrong things. but you just have to be ok with the whole word hating or making fun of you, you can live freely aswell and not give a fuck about anyone. it just takes mental resilience @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786