Can someone actually explain what these lines are and what causes it?

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned

@VenatorLuparius @forevergymcelling @Orc @Squirtle @ElTruecel @It'snotover

has something to do with the mouth muscles being visible while being lean, lmk if im right or wrong, and lmk if its correlated with your chin

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, ElTruecel, chrisN and 1 other person
Just tag shitposters theory

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
looks mogger asf, imagine this + deep canine fossa whilst being lean

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Just tag shitposters theory
nah tagged some smart niggas like @VenatorLuparius cause thats his literal chin in the second pic

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I think its the lack of fat in that area from beinf lean and the skin being stretched because of a big chin

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, fuxkdakikez, Mosh12 and 3 others
I think its the lack of fat in that area from beinf lean and the skin being stretched because of a big chin
yeah, its different from hollow cheeks and looks mogger as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
Big chin + genetically big muscles around the mouth + forward grown

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
good thread bump I wanna know

• +1
Big chin + genetically big muscles around the mouth + forward grown
i have a flat maxilla, tiny chin yet ill have this when im lean, so its not any of those

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i have a flat maxilla, tiny chin yet ill have this when im lean, so its not any of those
mmmh what makes you believe you’ll have them? also i don’t really know either what causes it, i have them too (not as deep as them) but i think it’s because my “mouth area” is forward grown (i’m not knowledgeable enough about this)

• +1
i think it has something to do with facial fatpads or canine fossa, my canine fossa is deep @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick and sportsmogger
mmmh what makes you believe you’ll have them? also i don’t really know either what causes it, i have them too (not as deep as them) but i think it’s because my “mouth area” is forward grown (i’m not knowledgeable enough about this)
because when i cheeksuck a little i literally have them, idk we'll see, i can already slightly see the mouth lines and shit rn, even tho im not relatively lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and lowiqNormie

it's hypertrophy of this area, it has nothing to do with the bones ironically, although better bone structure will make it easier.

• +1
Reactions: Aloft, PseudoMaxxer and sportsmogger
View attachment 2668058

it's hypertrophy of this area, it has nothing to do with the bones ironically, although better bone structure will make it easier.
yeah i have hyperthrophy around my mouth area, when ur lean, itll appear like that, looks insane though, how do you get hyperthrophy there?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and sportsmogger
Huge chin + lean
nah @Orc theory checks out, its probably just hypertrophy of the muscles around the mouth area + lean cheeks

yeah i have hyperthrophy around my mouth area, when ur lean, itll appear like that, looks insane though, how do you get hyperthrophy there?

might be possible with one of those microstomia devices ironically, I recently got one.

you can't do it with a chewing device because those destroy your gums + hypertrophy your masseters, this trains the muscles around the mouth.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and sportsmogger
So basically you have to be a faggot that sucks dick
basically.

jfl if you aren't doing blowjob exercises in 2024 yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Heinrich Schmidt, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
i get them when im lean and built my masseter muscles a little

• +1
basically.

View attachment 2668074

jfl if you aren't doing blowjob exercises in 2024 yet.
so basically you can train your muscles around the mouth and get those lines? Lifefuel if that’s right.

Also, with that device is it better to close and open your mouth against the resistance of the device (to stimulate muscle growth) or is it enough to keep it like that in your mouth?

• +1
so basically you can train your muscles around the mouth and get those lines? Lifefuel if that’s right.

Also, with that device is it better to close and open your mouth against the resistance of the device (to stimulate muscle growth) or is it enough to keep it like that in your mouth?
you have to horizontally close your mouth repeatedly as an exercise, there's an elastic band in it, keeping it in your mouth would do nothing besides stretch the mouth which also might not be a bad thing.

I've been using it for 3 days now and my face feels slightly tighter already, but might be placebo, will make an actual thread about it if it's effective after a few months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PseudoMaxxer
Forward projected maxilla, high prominent zygos, wide and projected chin, low body fat

It has nothing to do with muscles

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, sportsmogger and ConfusedBolivian
Forward projected maxilla, high prominent zygos, wide and projected chin, low body fat

It has nothing to do with muscles

is the forward projected maxilla in the room with us right now?

• +1
you have to horizontally close your mouth repeatedly as an exercise, there's an elastic band in it, keeping it in your mouth would do nothing besides stretch the mouth which also might not be a bad thing.

I've been using it for 3 days now and my face feels slightly tighter already, but might be placebo, will make an actual thread about it if it's effective after a few months.
yeah as i thought, im asking because im using this thing that dentist use to keep your mouth open to widen my lips, but its in plastic so i can easily close and open my mouth making it an exercise too.

Do you think this is effective for widening the mouth and lips?

yeah as i thought, im asking because im using this thing that dentist use to keep your mouth open to widen my lips, but its in plastic so i can easily close and open my mouth making it an exercise too.

Do you think this is effective for widening the mouth and lips?
View attachment 2668112
in theory, I've never seen anyone actually do it.

then again the only people doing this are mommy bloggers in their 50's that are spending a few minutes doing it, I've been doing it for 30 minutes a day the past week.

• +1
in theory, I've never seen anyone actually do it.

then again the only people doing this are mommy bloggers in their 50's that are spending a few minutes doing it, I've been doing it for 30 minutes a day the past week.
Me too, started 1 week ago, 30 minutes or even more if i can (i can’t let my roommates see me wearing that shit lol).

I’ll make a thread too if it works, heard some dude did it with facial flex and widened his mouth in 2 months or so

Me too, started 1 week ago, 30 minutes or even more if i can (i can’t let my roommates see me wearing that shit lol).

I’ll make a thread too if it works, heard some dude did it with facial flex and widened his mouth in 2 months or so

in theory if you can hypertrophy these muscles you should also be able to get rid of nasolabial folds. but again no one's ever done it.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2668184

in theory if you can hypertrophy these muscles you should also be able to get rid of nasolabial folds. but again no one's ever done it.
very interesting since it’s something i’m trying to improve, i’ll do a quick search on how to grow those muscles

very interesting since it’s something i’m trying to improve, i’ll do a quick search on how to grow those muscles
this exercise should impact these.

(keep in mind this hasn't actually been scientifically studied properly)

• Love it
Lean + mogger wide chin + slight protrusion.

• +1
this exercise should impact these.

(keep in mind this hasn't actually been scientifically studied properly)

the only thing that scares me is building muscle in the wrong places and getting a “bloated” look. Like building the muscle in your cheeks (forgot the name) which i already have due to drinking water wrongly my whole life

the only thing that scares me is building muscle in the wrong places and getting a “bloated” look. Like building the muscle in your cheeks (forgot the name) which i already have due to drinking water wrongly my whole life

the masseter shouldn't really be that affected by this since this is not it's function, it's for chewing.

View attachment 2668299

the masseter shouldn't really be that affected by this since this is not it's function, it's for chewing.
found the name, i’m talking about buccinator muscles.

Don’t you think they could grow quite a bit doing that exercise?

found the name, i’m talking about buccinator muscles.

Don’t you think they could grow quite a bit doing that exercise?
the buccinator flattens your cheeks and presses them against your teeth if anything making it tighter should be beneficial but I do not know.

• +1
  • +1