Can someone beat me up

frendly

frendly

👁
No one truly understands how badly I want to get my fathers gun and just shoot myself. I find everything meaningless, nothing truly makes me happy anymore. Everything is a cope, I am exhaling and inhaling copium. I just want to feel something, I force happiness onto myself. I pretend I enjoy my life, I pretend to be happy, I pretend to enjoy the company of others when in reality nothing will ever make me happy. Even when I ascend I will be unhappy with myself and my life. How did things get to this point? Is it too much to ask for someone to beat me up until my face is unrecognizable? Or to cry on someone’s shoulder. I remeber telling my mom I want to die and kill myself and she told me it was selfish of me since she has worked so hard just for me to give up. How is it selfish? I simply do not want to be here anymore. Goodnight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Ask your cousin

Deez nuts bitch

No one truly understands how badly I want to get my fathers gun and just shoot myself. I find everything meaningless, nothing truly makes me happy anymore. Everything is a cope, I am exhaling and inhaling copium. I just want to feel something, I force happiness onto myself. I pretend I enjoy my life, I pretend to be happy, I pretend to enjoy the company of others when in reality nothing will ever make me happy. Even when I ascend I will be unhappy with myself and my life. How did things get to this point? Is it too much to ask for someone to beat me up until my face is unrecognizable? Or to cry on someone’s shoulder. I remeber telling my mom I want to die and kill myself and she told me it was selfish of me since she has worked so hard just for me to give up. How is it selfish? I simply do not want to be here anymore. Goodnight.
come to england, I'll fuck you up

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
take the baki pill, get ripped and be capable of murdering anybody you walk past in the street

• Love it
Aren't you the nigga that doesn't wash his ass 😂😂. You'll be alright fool, life is worth living

• +1
You need to experiment with gay BDSM. Let a man have his way with you. You will no longer be incel + be beaten.

You make a lot of these man. You good?

• So Sad