Can someone delete my pics

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
It's fucking over ..legit this is a thought that has been for quite a while that my fighting career would end before it even begins when they know I have been posting in an incel autistic forum ..this autist justinzayn wanted to do a mog battle and I thought 'eh why not'

little did I know that he didn't use imgur links ...now my face will be here forever ....if I ever by chance make it to the UFC I will be mocked ...mods , admins , can you please delete Justin zayn's recent post where he posted my pictures

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
brutal

have to be cautious on what u post online

look up lars sullivian

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 18340
It's fucking over ..legit this is a thought that has been for quite a while that my fighting career would end before it even begins when they know I have been posting in an incel autistic forum ..this autist justinzayn wanted to do a mog battle and I thought 'eh why not'

little did I know that he didn't use imgur links ...now my face will be here forever ....if I ever by chance make it to the UFC I will be mocked ...mods , admins , can you please delete Justin zayn's recent post where he posted my pictures
You won’t ever become a pro fighter you nigger chinkpreet

My pics will never be on here I’m too sexy my Anglo-Med looks would shut down the entire site it would be like a DDOS :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18340