Can someone do a tinder experiment with dripped out SudanGuy's photos in a racist state

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
I am 100% certain @sudanguy will pull bare snowbunnies who want to get dicked down by a 6'4 ogre bbc mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
Someone should do it

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
somebody run him in Alabama
Despite being seen as racist, the American South actually has lots of snowbunnies. One reason could be that most of the black population in the USA lives in the south, so the races just are around each other more.

Also, just because a white girl votes Republican and listens to Tucker Carlson doesn't mean she's not down to burn the coal. Austin Dunham signed up for this right wing dating site and got matches from white girls who are right wing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sportsmogger, dimorphism and 2 others
Despite being seen as racist, the American South actually has lots of snowbunnies. One reason could be that most of the black population in the USA lives in the south, so the races just are around each other more.

Also, just because a white girl votes Republican and listens to Tucker Carlson doesn't mean she's not down to burn the coal. Austin Dunham signed up for this right wing dating site and got matches from white girls who are right wing.
Yeah the population part could definitely mean a lot, but maybe it could be a kink because for the longest time it was frowned upon in the South lol, Alabama only allowed interracial dating in the year 2000 with 41% people still opposing it lmao, would’ve been banned still without counting black people vote for that probably.
That’s an interesting fucking experiment lmao, have to search it up.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Yeah the population part could definitely mean a lot, but maybe it could be a kink because for the longest time it was frowned upon in the South lol, Alabama only allowed interracial dating in the year 2000 with 41% people still opposing it lmao, would’ve been banned still without counting black people vote for that probably.
It's mostly older people who vote. I would bet that most of those 41 percent are, at the youngest, Gen X. Many are probably older than that. I would bet that a Gen Z foid born in 2000 would be much more open to dating Tyrone than her grandma born in 1940.

Austin Dunham signed up for this right wing dating site and got matches from white girls who are right wing.
Did he? I should try it after ascension...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 27066
It's mostly older people who vote. I would bet that most of those 41 percent are, at the youngest, Gen X. Many are probably older than that. I would bet that a Gen Z foid born in 2000 would be much more open to dating Tyrone than her grandma born in 1940.
Yeah that’s also true.

BBC defeats anything tbh
Even an SS female officer would fuck Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Piratecel and klip11
BBC defeats anything tbh
Even an SS female officer would fuck Tyrone
reminds me of that sfcel female who ended up marrying a tyrone

zienna eve sonne, she used to larp about muh tradionalism and muh Im proud to be european. Shes also pagan :feelskek: but she married a black guy in the end

• +1
Reactions: klip11
zienna eve sonne, she used to larp about muh tradionalism and muh Im proud to be european. Shes also pagan :feelskek: but she married a black guy in the end
View attachment 2766368
Just because a white girl might be conservative, vote for Trump and listen to Tucker Carlson doesn't mean anything when it comes to whether or not she likes bbc. There's actually lots of snowbunnies in ex confederate, red southern states.