Can someone explain how female menstrual cycle works?

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
So you can't have sex while she is on her period or you can? And what are safe days?

idk bro
IronMike

102805_max.gif

Also during those fertile days shes craving alpha masc looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Butthurt Dweller, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
102805_max.gif

Also during those fertile days shes craving alpha masc looking guys
so bleed for a week, normal for a week, fertile for a week, then normal for 2 weeks.

So they can only get pregnant during the fertile stage?

so bleed for a week, normal for a week, fertile for a week, then normal for 2 weeks.

So they can only get pregnant during the fertile stage?
Yes, unless she has some disorder or some weird cycle the vast majority of girls can only get pregnant for like a 3-5 day window

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
Yes, unless she has some disorder or some weird cycle the vast majority of girls can only get pregnant for like a 3-5 day window
thats crazy, then why are people so anal about condoms. I would just wait 2 weeks after the initial flow, then blow my guts inside for 2 week straight

thats crazy, then why are people so anal about condoms. I would just wait 2 weeks after the initial flow, then blow my guts inside for 2 week straight
NGL man the vast majority of women I meet and have ONSs with are NOT anal about condoms, basically no one uses them in my experience at least.

Yeah condoms are a joke in genera given either most women are on birth control and even if you arent there's ony a few day window where you can get pregnant, but most women themselves dont even know this knowledge and have been scared by their parents that they can get prenant at any time, just like a lot of us were scared that STDs were everywhere and the danger of getting HIV from having sex is a real possibility when HIV is literally a gay diease, and if you're having straight sex its not even a worry.

Also all the other STDs are basically cureable with some antibiotics except for herpes but even condoms dont rlly protect against herpes given that it can be transmitted skin to skin contact outside the condom protection range, but you can rlly only spread herpes during an active outbreak so as long as you dont see weird bumps on her genitals dont worry.

TLDR we are culturally conditioned to be overly scared about pregnancy risk and STD risk

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and IronMike
NGL man the vast majority of women I meet and have ONSs with are NOT anal about condoms, basically no one uses them in my experience at least.

Yeah condoms are a joke in genera given either most women are on birth control and even if you arent there's ony a few day window where you can get pregnant, but most women themselves dont even know this knowledge and have been scared by their parents that they can get prenant at any time, just like a lot of us were scared that STDs were everywhere and the danger of getting HIV from having sex is a real possibility when HIV is literally a gay diease, and if you're having straight sex its not even a worry.

Also all the other STDs are basically cureable with some antibiotics except for herpes but even condoms dont rlly protect against herpes given that it can be transmitted skin to skin contact outside the condom protection range, but you can rlly only spread herpes during an active outbreak so as long as you dont see weird bumps on her genitals dont worry.

TLDR we are culturally conditioned to be overly scared about pregnancy risk and STD risk
good info man, another off topic question, does sex feel as good as masturbation?

you can still fuck on the period

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
good info man, another off topic question, does sex feel as good as masturbation?
If we're speaking purely purely the physical sensation I think it's close, no one knows our own penis as well u us so we are able to do exactly what feels best, but facorting all the other things like the female interaction, validation, real life vagina bouncing on ur cock etc then sex is better cause u dont get that post fap depression as well after nutting haha

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
me after eating the pussy

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
If we're speaking purely purely the physical sensation I think it's close, no one knows our own penis as well u us so we are able to do exactly what feels best, but facorting all the other things like the female interaction, validation, real life vagina bouncing on ur cock etc then sex is better cause u dont get that post fap depression as well after nutting haha
word, I wish I knew this stuff as a 24 yo but I was blessed with 5'5 height

In the case I do end up having sex, as I'm traveling abroad for work soon, you start off by foreplay like neck kissing, then you eat them out before inserting?

word, I wish I knew this stuff as a 24 yo but I was blessed with 5'5 height

In the case I do end up having sex, as I'm traveling abroad for work soon, you start off by foreplay like neck kissing, then you eat them out before inserting?
yes always warm up with foreplay, dont have to eat them out but kissing and licking lips neck body etc while rubbing their pussy all good before any insertion yeah

I didnt learn any of this myself till 25

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Vitruvian and IronMike
My whole life I have been beating myself off dry. I've tried masturbating with lube a couple of times and it was so hard to cum because I'm so used to it being dry. Would it be the same during sex?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
My whole life I have been beating myself off dry. I've tried masturbating with lube a couple of times and it was so hard to cum because I'm so used to it being dry. Would it be the same during sex?
I imagine that as very painful.
For me as uncircumcised even light rubbing of exposed glans hurts if dry.
Unless you're uncircumcised and just use foreskin to masturbate.

I imagine that as very painful.
For me as uncircumcised even light rubbing of exposed glans hurts if dry.
Unless you're uncircumcised and just use foreskin to masturbate.
Of course I'm uncircumcised. If you do it for years daily, it will not hurt.

Of course I'm uncircumcised. If you do it for years daily, it will not hurt.
Well then i understand and it's not painful unless you directly rub the dry glans.

yes, I had to quit jerking it cause i couldnt cum from real sex was too used to the dry grip of my hand.

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
I have a few questions: How do we know which stage of the cycle a woman is in? It varies from woman to woman too? So one woman can be bleeding and another can be in her most fertile state? sorry if questions are low iq

OP thinks he'll have menstrual cycles once he transitions to a "woman" JFL

JHKKbpo.gif

They make blood sacrifices every month to satan because women are the devil

UNBAN ME! JUSTICE FOR WINCEL

Very blackpilled post, exactly what i believe but can never put into words