How bad is to make children with someone "not as smart"

N

nobodylovesme

Iron
I've been texting with a girl, and I like her a lot (HTB). She seems like a normal girl, but her math skills are lacking (other than that, she seems normally intelligent). It's really bad, she's struggling with basic math, the kind you learn in elementary school. It was eye-opening, to say the least. You try to explain something you see as simple, but then she can't grasp it

As for my background, both my parents graduated from university with degrees in mathematics, and my father has a PhD in it. I have always been gifted in math. Currently, I'm doing a master's in it and have an IQ of around 140

So, how bad would it be? Could it seriously harm my children's cognitive abilities? I don't want some dumbass kids, you know. Is this something you should be thinking about much, people here just talk about genetics in the looks terms. Not much about other traits that could perish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, _MVP_, romanstock and 1 other person
I know this forum is mainly based and focused on looks, but i would take a hundred times a smart MTN son instead of a stupid Chad son, IQ is legit important as fuck, i know its highly related to being non NT, but still i can't stand dumb people, i get mentally tired around them, plus higher intelligence means that you can solve problems that the avrg guy can not, and its evident if you see at people trying to make money for example, its easy as fuck but the average human overcomplicates it a lot trying to find a way to magically get rich, i really find it pathetic as fuck.

Right now im in a relationship with a Brunette HTB, she's smart as fuck, she got around 145 points on the base IQ test, a psychiatrist took it, she's got top tier bones too and she's quite tall for being a girl, around 5'10, so if things go nice, i will get some babies out of her, think of it as long term investment

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Primalsplit
I've been texting with a girl, and I like her a lot (HTB). She seems like a normal girl, but her math skills are lacking (other than that, she seems normally intelligent). It's really bad, she's struggling with basic math, the kind you learn in elementary school. It was eye-opening, to say the least. You try to explain something you see as simple, but then she can't grasp it

As for my background, both my parents graduated from university with degrees in mathematics, and my father has a PhD in it. I have always been gifted in math. Currently, I'm doing a master's in it and have an IQ of around 140

So, how bad would it be? Could it seriously harm my children's cognitive abilities? I don't want some dumbass kids, you know. Is this something you should be thinking about much, people here just talk about genetics in the looks terms. Not much about other traits that could perish
Shes autistic retard ur kid gonna be autistic

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Good looks+average intelligence mogs high intelligence+average looks.
I'd rather reproduce with a 100 IQ Stacy instead of a 150 IQ Becky.
If your son ends up a normie, he'll struggle a lot in dating.
If your daughter ends up a becky, she'll waste her whole life chasing Chad and getting left with nothing.
If your normie son ends up becoming a megamillionaire due to his high IQ, he'll have to betabuxx and get cheated on and cucked.
If your becky daughter ends up becoming a megamillionaire due to her high IQ, she'll be alone with cats, because megamillionaire men will always leverage their status in order to get young hot trophy wives.
Prioritizing intelligence over looks just means your genetic lineage has lower chances of continuing.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I know this forum is mainly based and focused on looks, but i would take a hundred times a smart MTN son instead of a stupid Chad son, IQ is legit important as fuck, i know its highly related to being non NT, but still i can't stand dumb people, i get mentally tired around them, plus higher intelligence means that you can solve problems that the avrg guy can not, and its evident if you see at people trying to make money for example, its easy as fuck but the average human overcomplicates it a lot trying to find a way to magically get rich, i really find it pathetic as fuck.

Right now im in a relationship with a Brunette HTB, she's smart as fuck, she got around 145 points on the base IQ test, a psychiatrist took it, she's got top tier bones too and she's quite tall for being a girl, around 5'10, so if things go nice, i will get some babies out of her, think of it as long term investment
“Brunette htb” on org, dirt blond ltb irl

don't act like you have other options

“Brunette htb” on org, dirt blond ltb irl
Nope, brunette htb, why are you correcting my words? you are probably a nigger i dont even know why i care

Hurrr durrrrr org users are 200iq on avrage so you dont have to worry

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Primalsplit