Mandiubular
Bronze
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 341
- Reputation
- 75
I am 16 and like 6ft and my dick I’d also like about 6 inches is that good or bad? I am a virgin idk how to lose my virginity pls help
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
tbh man i wouldn't focus on trying to lose your virginity that badly like that man, it's much better to try to find an authentic relationship. just put yourself out there in school, meet new people through connections and have conversations. then use those conversations to talk to them over texts throughout the day, trying to be yourself with a lil bit of flirt. losing your v card will come, dw bout stuff like that at 16, you don't wanna force it cause then you'll be seen as a player (if you rlly want to tho just do it through parties or just find old friends and say you miss them and that you should talk againa and build up to it)I am 16 and like 6ft and my dick I’d also like about 6 inches is that good or bad? I am a virgin idk how to lose my virginity pls help
It’s like stupid easy but finding a girl you truly love is the task ultimately and that is very very very difficultI am 16 and like 6ft and my dick I’d also like about 6 inches is that good or bad? I am a virgin idk how to lose my virginity pls help
Really? It is for meits insanely easy majority of people arent virgins in 2026 anymore i believe so finding a freaky partner isnt a needle in a haystack
Okay well I wanna find a girl I truly love but like I also wanna crack girls so like how do I do that first??It’s like stupid easy but finding a girl you truly love is the task ultimately and that is very very very difficult
depends on what school or area you live in tbh some places are more low inhibReally? It is for me![]()
What’s inhib mean? I live in NCdepends on what school or area you live in tbh some places are more low inhib
inhibitionWhat’s inhib mean? I live in NC
What’s thatinhibition
mental restraint or social hesitation the more low inhib you are the betterWhat’s that
Why is that better? Also do you have any tips on how to find girls who let ppl crackmental restraint or social hesitation the more low inhib you are the better
usually I avoid OVERLY trashy girls (most girls are hoes wow shocker but some more than others) so if you want to smash rn go to a bar,club or any large party if not find a girl who gives you iois,get in a relationship and bid your time until thenWhy is that better? Also do you have any tips on how to find girls who let ppl crack
I’m 16 I can’t go to a barusually I avoid OVERLY trashy girls (most girls are hoes wow shocker but some more than others) so if you want to smash rn go to a bar,club or any large party if not find a girl who gives you iois,get in a relationship and bid your time until then
same here but im turning 17 in a few weeks from nowI’m 16 I can’t go to a bar
Gng what the actual fuck is this post.I am 16 and like 6ft and my dick I’d also like about 6 inches is that good or bad? I am a virgin idk how to lose my virginity pls help
I’m a virgins and idk how to lose my virginity, I’m scared to talk to girlsGng what the actual fuck is this post.
Solid brah. We lowkey in the same boat.I’m a virgins and idk how to lose my virginity, I’m scared to talk to girls