Can someone explain how to like find a girl to fuck and get pussy. Like how hard is it?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

Bronze
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
341
Reputation
75
I am 16 and like 6ft and my dick I’d also like about 6 inches is that good or bad? I am a virgin idk how to lose my virginity pls help
 
What the fuck do you want us to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
I am 16 and like 6ft and my dick I’d also like about 6 inches is that good or bad? I am a virgin idk how to lose my virginity pls help
tbh man i wouldn't focus on trying to lose your virginity that badly like that man, it's much better to try to find an authentic relationship. just put yourself out there in school, meet new people through connections and have conversations. then use those conversations to talk to them over texts throughout the day, trying to be yourself with a lil bit of flirt. losing your v card will come, dw bout stuff like that at 16, you don't wanna force it cause then you'll be seen as a player (if you rlly want to tho just do it through parties or just find old friends and say you miss them and that you should talk againa and build up to it)
pls mark as solution
 
I am 16 and like 6ft and my dick I’d also like about 6 inches is that good or bad? I am a virgin idk how to lose my virginity pls help
It’s like stupid easy but finding a girl you truly love is the task ultimately and that is very very very difficult
 
partymaxx and get with drunk foids as a last resort. must be consensual, obviously. Depends on your psl rating and social credibility 2.
 
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser
its insanely easy majority of people arent virgins in 2026 anymore i believe so finding a freaky partner isnt a needle in a haystack
 
It’s like stupid easy but finding a girl you truly love is the task ultimately and that is very very very difficult
Okay well I wanna find a girl I truly love but like I also wanna crack girls so like how do I do that first??
 
Why is that better? Also do you have any tips on how to find girls who let ppl crack
usually I avoid OVERLY trashy girls (most girls are hoes wow shocker but some more than others) so if you want to smash rn go to a bar,club or any large party if not find a girl who gives you iois,get in a relationship and bid your time until then
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
usually I avoid OVERLY trashy girls (most girls are hoes wow shocker but some more than others) so if you want to smash rn go to a bar,club or any large party if not find a girl who gives you iois,get in a relationship and bid your time until then
I’m 16 I can’t go to a bar
 

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
51
Views
190
polarpop
polarpop
F
Replies
9
Views
64
fhkennedy
F
F
Replies
7
Views
59
bloodysummoningg
bloodysummoningg
kjhcfad
Replies
4
Views
53
Frozonelite
Frozonelite
Irrelevance
Replies
17
Views
188
yartmax
yartmax

Users who are viewing this thread

  • cheekbonesforlife
Back
Top