Can someone explain to me seriously, is raw milk any good?

Sixpy

Sixpy

Iron
I have never even tried some before and idk what the fuck to do. Seeing this typa topic on alot of places, one says it's actually beneficial but others say it's bs. I normally get my milk from a trusted source raw but then boil it because that's what i've seen as a kid in that household and taught that it kills the shitty bacteria. Would love to know some about the pros or cons .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and IAMNOTANINCEL
I have never even tried some before and idk what the fuck to do. Seeing this typa topic on alot of places, one says it's actually beneficial but others say it's bs. I normally get my milk from a trusted source raw but then boil it because that's what i've seen as a kid in that household and taught that it kills the shitty bacteria. Would love to know some about the pros or cons .
I'd say it would make you sick, but I never tried it so idk

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Sixpy
without good genetics no

• +1
Reactions: Sixpy
Raw milk is substantially better than pasteurized milk

• +1
It tastes good and (if you dont have intolerance to it) makes you feel good after. So it's good.

• +1
My granda just to be a dairy farmer and says that it would give you salmonella
Only when the farm has poor practices i.e. fecal matter getting on the udders during lactation

• +1
Reactions: watah
Would you rather get raw milk from a small, local farm or a big, industrialised farm?
Definitely a local farm because those large farms do not treat the cows well (not grass fed usually) which make sthe milk more estrogenic and less quality

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Definitely a local farm because those large farms do not treat the cows well (not grass fed usually) which make sthe milk more estrogenic and less quality
So should I get milk from a farmers market? I know one near me that doesn't overcharge

i get mine from a local farm and drink 500ml everyday, im fine

• +1
Reactions: watah
if you dont get unlucky and catch some serious bacteria it’s 10 times better than pasteurised milk because of all the proteins which are supposed to make baby calf go from 30kg to 500kg