Can someone explain to me why light colouring is seen as feminine, and dark colouring is seen as masculine

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
Can someone explain to me why light colouring is seen as feminine, and dark colouring is seen as masculine

The top highlighted section, North europe (where the lightest skin, hair, and eyes, people exist)

Are statistically, the tallest, highest strength, highest testosterone, biggest dicks, richest, widest bodies, (have studies to prove all of this if you need it but dotn want to be brutal to my fellow currybros)

And the bottom highlighted section, south america, north africa, middle east, india, east asia and south east asia.(have studies to prove all of this if you need it but dont want to be brutal to my fellow currybros)

Are the people with the darkest skin, darkest hair, and darkest eyes.

And they statistically are the shortest, lowest strength, lowest testoerone, poorest, smallest dicks, most framecel bodies

So why in any sane dimension, would darker be associated with more masculine, and lighter be associated with more feminine?

So without picking the weakest boned nordic and comparing it to the strongest boned ethnic.

Can someone give me a good reason?

@Detona

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
It’s only some italians that have that actual good “dark coloring”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 5'8manlet, Decretum1483 and 9 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 9779
Tall , dark and handsome means tanned white guy with dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, looksforlife, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
I have light brown eyes and can say with 100% honesty that most people who say that brown eyes are more dominant use it as a cope. It's true to some degree, but not entirely.
I like my hazelish brown eyes.
T459FrxASMSVMjjp7LpR

Last edited:
I agree, but this is irrelevant to the discussion of why light would be seen as feminine, and dark would be seen as masculine

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I dk but I would never want to be blonde

I don't get it either
It's literally about features

this is what women mean when they say they want a latino dark man:

Michele morrone

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
unconsciously the dark color is associated with aggressiveness I think. Maybe it's because of this. Also when women say they want a dark-haired man they mean a southern European, tall and with a good physique, although southern European guys are highly overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and BoneDensity
it's ethnic cope, even if it were true all it would do is make you less approachable.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 19469
southern European guys are highly overrated.
I myself associate myself more with meds despite having fair skin and gracile features.
North Pontid

They aren't overrated.

it's ethnic cope, even if it were true all it would do is make you less approachable.
it's not ethnics, its guys like this:

Attachments

• 1667151270606.png
    1667151270606.png
    887 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Decretum1483, Deleted member 13626 and anton06
it's not ethnics, its guys like this:

View attachment 1928647

all of those guys would still be attractive with light features.

most good looking people have dark features because most of the globe has dark features, if you're almost the entire population it's not much of a surprise.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I myself associate myself more with meds despite having fair skin and gracile features.
View attachment 1928645
They aren't overrated.
this is what northern europen women imagine when they say they like latino boys:

Man

And this is what they see when they come to south Europe:

Jese

If nordic men had darker features they would be unstopabble moggers fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and BoneDensity
latino boys
Hispanic men are some of the least desirable people in the world, just next to Asian men.
The people you speak of are meds. Different people.
If nordic men had darker features they would be unstopabble moggers fr
Yeah that's why the North Pontid and North Atlantid are so good. They're a mix of Nordic and Mediterranean features.
Capture

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 17920, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Hispanic men are some of the least desirable people in the world
I don't think this is true. Show me the source.
Yeah that's why the North Pontid and North Atlantid are so good. They're a mix of Nordic and Mediterranean features.
Humm do you mean british? They are known to be ugly and I know of people who lived in England and can confirm it.

They are known to be ugly and I know of people who lived in England and can confirm it.
Normans from South England are very attractive. Britons are very Hobbit-like, see Hammond for example.
0_GMB-Richard-Hammond.jpg

Celts are probably just Irishmen nowadays.

they are 5'6 on average. end thread lol
this is what I meant when I said they are overrated, most of them are short and not good-looking, but women from north europe think they are atractive only cause they look at the men in the films (for example michelle morrone)

• +1
dark hair is unconsciunly seem as more masculine I think
why would it be? dark hair is from the countries that are shortest, lowest strength, lowest testoerone, poorest, smallest dicks, most framecel bodies

Normans from South England are very attractive. Britons are very Hobbit-like, see Hammond for example.
Which country has the least attractive people according to v0 3t38p921pqu91

I haven't been in UK, but everytime I watch EPL and the camera shows the crowd I only see ugly people. I don't know bro I hope I can visit UK soon to see if I'm right

Which country has the most attractive people according to v0 cu52pxnamlu91

And this is the power of media and stereotypes. South European men are seen as attractive despite most of them aren't. And when you said "Hispanic guys", I imagine you meant people from South America, right? Cause spanish and italians are kinda similar I think

View attachment 1928675

I haven't been in UK, but everytime I watch EPL and the camera shows the crowd I only see ugly people. I don't know bro I hope I can visit UK soon to see if I'm right

View attachment 1928677

And this is the power of media and stereotypes. South European men are seen as attractive despite most of them aren't. And when you said "Hispanic guys", I imagine you meant people from South America, right? Cause spanish and italians are kinda similar I think
To be honest the overwhelming results about England isn't surprising. Belarus however, is. Belarusian women are really nice looking, why such hate?
And Hispanics are mixed race. Literally less than 1% of them aren't mixed to some Aboriginals from central America.
Spaniards and Italians can be good looking, and when they are, they tend to look much darker than the average European. That's a sign of masculinity I think.

View attachment 1928675

View attachment 1928677

It's jealousy from the fact UK has the best city in the world, the entire world speaks english, and the british colonised the entire world. Of course they're going to be hated and people make up lies about them being ugly and fucked up teeth

If you want to see the truth. Make a girl account on tinder and swipe in UK(you'll get a nasty surprise)

• +1
Tall and handsome works no matter the ethnicity,

but yeah jfl thats facts, that quote has always refered to tan white people

If you want to see the truth. Make a girl account on tinder and swipe in UK(you'll get a nasty surprise)
I am going to do it, but using Badoo cause on Tinder you have to pay to change location. I know some Badoo users are weirdos but most of them are ordinary people.

Last edited:
South Americans have huge dicks JFL

They actually are less intelligent than asian people who iq mog hard

Black have the highest testosterone level and dick size statistically, and are the strongest and fitter.

They only have height

These are the first six men that have appeared when I've created the Badoo account.
The second one looks decent, but the rest are definitely ugly. Badoo asked me for verification phone number so I won't continue. Thoughts?

It's cope. Dark features are more common in women, while lighter coloring is more common in men and seen as more dominant.

That's why Chad is blond and blue eyed :chad:
But incel is dark :incel:

@ChadpreetMaxxer post those studies I posted showing how light colors are more common in men

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
It's cope. Dark features are more common in women, while lighter coloring is more common in men and seen as more dominant.

That's why Chad is blond and blue eyed :chad:
But incel is dark :incel:

@ChadpreetMaxxer post those studies I posted showing how light colors are more common in men
can u PM me i need to speak to u about something related to this in private

This.

Look at those harlequin novel book covers to see what that phrase means. It's just a swarthier white guy who has a natty gymmaxed body and a tan, and is considerably taller than the female main character.
Harlequin

Book

Forbidden

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
View attachment 1928722View attachment 1928723View attachment 1928724View attachment 1928725View attachment 1928726View attachment 1928728

These are the first six men that have appeared when I've created the Badoo account.
The second one looks decent, but the rest are definitely ugly. Badoo asked me for verification phone number so I won't continue. Thoughts?

What age range did you set? They all look over 25 , young women wouldn't see them on dating apps,

• +1
men should be slightly darker than women because they are more exposed to the elements. thicker skin, more sun exposure. pale is hot on holes but you need specific vampire pheno to pull pale off as a man

View attachment 1928612

The top highlighted section, North europe (where the lightest skin, hair, and eyes, people exist)

Are statistically, the tallest, highest strength, highest testosterone, biggest dicks, richest, widest bodies, (have studies to prove all of this if you need it but dotn want to be brutal to my fellow currybros)

And the bottom highlighted section, south america, north africa, middle east, india, east asia and south east asia.(have studies to prove all of this if you need it but dont want to be brutal to my fellow currybros)

Are the people with the darkest skin, darkest hair, and darkest eyes.

And they statistically are the shortest, lowest strength, lowest testoerone, poorest, smallest dicks, most framecel bodies

So why in any sane dimension, would darker be associated with more masculine, and lighter be associated with more feminine?

So without picking the weakest boned nordic and comparing it to the strongest boned ethnic.

Can someone give me a good reason?

@Detona
Because "Dark" doesnt mean us subhuman panjeets, it means southern europeans who are considered fair in places like india

• +1
Reactions: anton06, PubertyMaxxer and ChadpreetMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
dark hair is unconsciunly seem as more masculine I think
Dark hair is the most preferred in woman, contradicting this thesis.

I think coloring is mainly cope, just have a European skull and dimorphism/symmetry/ratios/youth markers

• +1
They actually are less intelligent than asian people who iq mog hard
Not true. Europeans are smarter on average , but with 4 billion Asians of course they will have more statistical genius tier outliers.
Black have the highest testosterone level and dick size statistically, and are the strongest and fitter.
White and Black dick size is nearly identical. It's only chinks and curry, scoring much below average in this department.
They only have height

South America small dicks??? Tf are you on

• +1
West africans have significantly more fast twitch muscle and overall muscle size

South America small dicks???