Can someone explain to me why light colouring is seen as feminine, and dark colouring is seen as masculine

Can someone explain to me why light colouring is seen as feminine, and dark colouring is seen as masculine

View attachment 1928612

The top highlighted section, North europe (where the lightest skin, hair, and eyes, people exist)

Are statistically, the tallest, highest strength, highest testosterone, biggest dicks, richest, widest bodies, (have studies to prove all of this if you need it but dotn want to be brutal to my fellow currybros)

And the bottom highlighted section, south america, north africa, middle east, india, east asia and south east asia.(have studies to prove all of this if you need it but dont want to be brutal to my fellow currybros)

Are the people with the darkest skin, darkest hair, and darkest eyes.

And they statistically are the shortest, lowest strength, lowest testoerone, poorest, smallest dicks, most framecel bodies

So why in any sane dimension, would darker be associated with more masculine, and lighter be associated with more feminine?

So without picking the weakest boned nordic and comparing it to the strongest boned ethnic.

Can someone give me a good reason?

@Detona
Look up Dominant vs. Recessive genetic traits.

Dark coloring is seen as masculine because most people on this forum are white and for white dudes, dark coloring is optimal. But dark coloring on a dark skinned South Asian isn't optimal. Why? Because of color contrast. For white dudes, dark hair, eyebrows, and beard contrasts very well with their light skin and lets the colors stand out. It basically highlights both the skin and the hair itself. But dark hair, eyebrows, and beard on a dark skinned South Asian doesn't have that same color stand out, it doesn't pop. Because those dark features blend together with the skin.

As an example, pink lips are pretty normal amongst white dudes and so you rarely notice it. Thus it gives no benefit but if somehow a white dude had black lips, it would be a looksmin because it would look ugly even if there is color contrast. But pink lips on a dark skin South Asian? You're going to notice it. Because the pink color contrasts with the dark skin, dark lips don't.