Can someone explain?

Weed

Weed

Trimax 2027 🔪
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
3,939
Reputation
5,162
 
Wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He's my child slave I bought in Wuhan market
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Danish_Retard and Gargantuan
Subhuman, uncivilized chinks at it again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I remember I saw a vid of a kid drowning in a pool and noone helped him because in China you get charged for murder JFL
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This is really fucking funny to me. JFL. Just fucking leasing their child instead of looking after it. What has the world come to? :feelskek:
 
  • WTF
Reactions: AbandonShip

Similar threads

valentine
Replies
30
Views
158
ICR
ICR
jertbaksto
Replies
0
Views
38
jertbaksto
jertbaksto
zawgyilay
Replies
6
Views
63
zombi3
Z
Klasik616
Replies
4
Views
68
fraudster#1
fraudster#1
Turkic Albanian
Replies
2
Views
46
voks
voks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top